• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Funnest' (lol it's not even a word) Character to play with IYO?

Ange

Smash Lord
Lol wouldn't funniest mean "the most funny" though XD

Hmm... what would be the funniest character to use :?
I'd say lolmar
Yeah, it does. XD Tho 'funniest' could be a more spelling correction.

This thread needs more Pika love.

:pikachu:

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Lol wouldn't funniest mean "the most funny" though XD

Hmm... what would be the funniest character to use :?
I'd say lolmar
Lolol I said 'funnest' and not funniest. 'funnest' would mean most fun to pay with whereas funniest would mean you laugh out loud just looking at the character. For me that would be olimar or jigglypuff cos they do actually look strange yet tres drole!

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Kirby or Captain Falcon, totally.

OMG!!!! THOSE R MAH MAINS!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVVE KIRBY, because he is broke, unexpected, and a GOD at gimping. I like Falcon because he is fun and underrated, so he is unexpected. I might try out Bowser, lol!

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
OMG!!!! THOSE R MAH MAINS!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVVE KIRBY, because he is broke, unexpected, and a GOD at gimping. I like Falcon because he is fun and underrated, so he is unexpected. I might try out Bowser, lol!
lol do you spam upsmash and bair? Oh that's also quite fun to do if you're the right person

zombiebrothel

Smash Rookie
id have to tie between lucas and olimar
lucas because of pk's fire and thunder, and his bat slap (fsmash) are all beastly and brootal

least fun i have to go with pikachu.

pixelbind

Smash Cadet
dedede is too fun for me ^^so fat and jolly looking LoL
though mk combos are fun too....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I love characters I can be fast and aggressive with.

Sheik, MK, Squirtle, Diddy Kong

other characters whose playstyles I absolutely love: Kirby, Lucas, Sonic, Pikachu, Ike, Snake

i wanna learn cuz my girlfriend likes him: Olimar

i'm consistent with in tournaments: DDD, IC's

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I have to say I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get tired of lightning kicking with zelda, the suspence when you land it during that moment where both people are stunned is an awesome feling ^^

I also find that many people don't see how fun yoshi is. Landing that forward air spike is sooo fun and how can running someoneover with a rolling egg not be fun???

Also pit can shoot arrows, loop them around where ever he wants, mirror people's recoveries, and his side smash is badass.

Moozle

Smash Champion
You didn't explain why you think Robert is fun to play with:embarrass

Luigi is my favorite to play because he's so slidy. Falcon and Zelda are also fun to play because it feels sooooo good sweetspotting her fair or bair and Falcon's knee of pwnage

Shadia

Smash Cadet
I have to say I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get tired of lightning kicking with zelda, the suspence when you land it during that moment where both people are stunned is an awesome feling ^^
*sigh* isn't it? never gets old! I love playing zelda! ^^

I am a horrible peach but smacking people with frying pans and throwing turnips at them is just to much fun! :p
kirby is great too, I mean come on, he turns him self into a rock, swallows other characters, and his final smash is cooking people in a pot!!! lolz

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
*sigh* isn't it? never gets old! I love playing zelda! ^^

I am a horrible peach but smacking people with frying pans and throwing turnips at them is just to much fun! :p
kirby is great too, I mean come on, he turns him self into a rock, swallows other characters, and his final smash is cooking people in a pot!!! lolz
Well no one would ever consider using Smash balls in any decent brawl match (as it takes out the competitive fun!) so I wouldn't really consider a character's final smash being fun as the overall charcter being fun to play with cos I never really turn smash balls on unless i'm just looking for just a fun match lol.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My main. Otherwise, it is Olimar. I just spam the Pikmin and have a good time pissing people off.

ShadowFlygon

Smash Rookie
Probably (this is mainly due to the fact I haven't really ever got round to playing any level considered reasonable.)
Pikachu- Thunder spamming my brother, who never learns anything.
Kirby- Rock.Hammer.Cooking Pot. No more needs saying, IMO.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Probably (this is mainly due to the fact I haven't really ever got round to playing any level considered reasonable.)
Pikachu- Thunder spamming my brother, who never learns anything.
Kirby- Rock.Hammer.Cooking Pot. No more needs saying, IMO.
Why spam like a n00b? Just, why spam? There are so many tactics and potential with Kirby and Pikachu. Kirby- gonzo combo. Pikachu- QAC. Read some stuff here at SWF to start educating yrself and then you can pwn your brother like a piece of c*** on a lollipop stick!

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
Jiggy is the funnest character for me to play with, that is why I now use it (is 'it' a he or a she...?) as my main.
Kirby is almost as fun (but not as fun) to me because of his "copy ability". Take that cheapies.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Jiggy is the funnest character for me to play with, that is why I now use it (is 'it' a he or a she...?) as my main.
Kirby is almost as fun (but not as fun) to me because of his "copy ability". Take that cheapies.
Jiggz is a she.

And Kirby's SHDL is AMAZING!

Omnii

Smash Rookie
CF remains to be one of my favorite characters. As was said earlier, he is underestimated and I honestly have more fun playing as the under dog some of the time

spartandrew21

Smash Cadet
I enjoy playing with the pokemon trainer despite him not being very good. I also like to play with sonic when I am just messing around.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
CF remains to be one of my favorite characters. As was said earlier, he is underestimated and I honestly have more fun playing as the under dog some of the time
Will you marry me? lol, jk

C.Falc is awesum, despite him being all around horrible in Brawl (i don't like admitting it, but it is true. :()

Shadia

Smash Cadet
Well no one would ever consider using Smash balls in any decent brawl match (as it takes out the competitive fun!) so I wouldn't really consider a character's final smash being fun as the overall charcter being fun to play with cos I never really turn smash balls on unless i'm just looking for just a fun match lol.
Agreed, but I never use Kirby unless I'm playing one of those fun matches, that's why I included his. But Kirby is fun to play with period I think, with our without his final smash! :p

Copie

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen many people say Pit, but seriously... I use to be hardcore Pikachu / Link / Samus, but I fell in love with Pit over the past few days. His flight is ridiculously fun, and opens up a world of possibilities in terms of an aeriel game. Pit is definitely my new favorite.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Agreed, but I never use Kirby unless I'm playing one of those fun matches, that's why I included his. But Kirby is fun to play with period I think, with our without his final smash! :p
You clearly misunderstood my response to that person. I was saying that a char's final smash awesomeness doesn't account to how fun he/she is to play with cos people rarely even use smash balls in brawls. And that person said he likes to spam kirby's up-B to annoy his brother or something when I was implying that Kirby and Pikachu have great potential as very good characters (they're mid-tier but tiers are 4 queers) so spamming with these chars get you no where. I use Kirby cos I have the skillz with him lol. I know how to combo with him though he's not my main. Same with Pika; there are so many strings of attacks

Top Bottom