• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Funnest' (lol it's not even a word) Character to play with IYO?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I find Mario to be overwhelmingly fun. Caping someone as they're recovering, FLUDDing people off of the stage, Utilt >> Uair chains, and loads of other goodies never makes it boring to play as him.

Hiyayayah!

Smash Cadet
They are all pretty fun in their own way.

As long as I'm not Captain Olimar I'm happy lol - I usually just pick random :)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Is there anything more satisying than landing a lightning kick (other than the FALCON PAWNCH!*#^@&$*)? I think not =o

Zelda all the way. Yoshi and Sonic are close second and third though, I do enjoy yoshi's air battle and tongue moves and sonic just has so much personality for a video game character, it's just really cool to use him IMO

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm.... Sometimes Marth on Wifi because when your battling with people who just want to have fun. It begins to go insane. That's all I got to say. Not only becuase I'm a marth player. Because I know how people are online on the wifi. (To long. ) XDD

Kirby isn't bad. I enjoy playing with other Kirby users. I had this one fun time with this other Kirby fighter on the Wifi. We both kept taunting over, and over. Saying. " HI HI HI!" Then.... At the end of the battle. With the booms. We both all snuggled close, and went. "HI!" THEN BOOOOOOOOOOOM XD <-- Seriously.
So kirby can be fun.... I enjoy playing Kirby.

Now... As for Ike. O_O;... IKE is... Ike. XDD You can't say much about Ike. cause honestly he just smashes everything he sees, and you can't help but fly across the stage watching it happen. It makes you want to do a random death song while flying int he air. Everything you think about it. Especially when he goes. " I fight for my friends." But if you think about it... What friends? XD He ends up nearly killing almost everyone. Unless when you play on Wifi he gets a couple of good people? x3

Sonic.... My fuzzy blue game buddy I enjoy playing sometimes when I'm bored. I don't mind encountering other Sonic's but... It's just random and a bunch of Sonic's speeding all over the place. I can't say much. Sonic is just all over. Everywhere you turn Sonic is here. So... o.o; He can be a fun person if you know how to handle him.

Pikachu is a really cute thing. : D Nothing wrong with Pikachu. I think he's funny, and fun! I also think everytime I connect with another pikachu on Wifi. All we do is that random down button to taunt watching him go. "PIKAAAAA" XD that almost sounds like saying. "LMAO THAT WAS STUPID!" XD so you know... That's how fun it is on the Wifi when I'm on it. Just ironic moments.

As for Jigglypuff. To cute, but of course gets destroyed. ( Ice climbers are the same way, but it's fun to hang around Lucas, and Ness when your as the Ice climbers. ) Now back to the subject of Jiggly puff. I guess Jiggly puff isn't bad. You just watch her die near " Sudden death." Then your like. "o_o;... Why did you do that?" So... I mean some people find it funny others don't.

(Alright I'm done ranting on about this. XD I'll make it simple.)

To me Marth is fun, and so is kirby. XD

Unwritten95

Smash Rookie
Funnest one I actually use a lot: Pit. I have a thing for wings, I've loved them since I was little.

Funnest one I don't use often: Peach! She reminds me of my best friend with her attacks.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Now... As for Ike. O_O;... IKE is... Ike. XDD You can't say much about Ike. cause honestly he just smashes everything he sees, and you can't help but fly across the stage watching it happen. It makes you want to do a random death song while flying int he air. Everything you think about it. Especially when he goes. " I fight for my friends." But if you think about it... What friends? XD He ends up nearly killing almost everyone. Unless when you play on Wifi he gets a couple of good people? x3
I hope you're not implying that most Ike players on wifi are smash attack spammers because if you do I'll be mad >_>. Many Ike players are unimaginably skilled and I know how it's done. MOST Ike players do not rely on luck to get that fsmash in. Perhaps they'd only be using it when they read an opponent from the ledge. But I assure you Ike has some great strings of attacks though most of his attacks deliver high damage and knockback.

Funnest one I actually use a lot: Pit. I have a thing for wings, I've loved them since I was little.

Funnest one I don't use often: Peach! She reminds me of my best friend with her attacks.
You have a thing for wings? Do you play Meta or Charizard?

Top Bottom