• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Laijin

Smash Hero
they are pedophiles...
**** pedophiles

@Tubes - lies. C. Viper has to have the DUMBEST hairstyle i have ever seen. i don't think i would mind her as much if she didn't look so dumb.

@Laijin - ...how does a little Japanese girl even COMPARE to a hot, busty Hispanic girl? You live in a very sick world... <_<
Maaan. I need to practice sarcasm or something. >__>
I was not being serious at all.
Seems like every attempt I try to be sarcastic on smashboards, everyone takes it extra seriously. :(

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Maaan. I need to practice sarcasm or something. >__>
I was not being serious at all.
Seems like every attempt I try to be sarcastic on smashboards, everyone takes it extra seriously. :(
You really can't be sarcastic in a message, because people can't see the expression on your face, the gestures you're making or even hear the tone of your voice. So when you post about being sexually attracted to children. people will usually assume you're being sincere.

Laijin

Smash Hero
You really can't be sarcastic in a message, because people can't see the expression on your face, the gestures you're making or even hear the tone of your voice. So when you post about being sexually attracted to children. people will usually assume you're being sincere.
I had a similar problem in another thread.
lol. And someone said the exact same thing.
I'll just start giving out sarcasm warnings from now on or something

tubes

Smash Ace
Except you really shouldn't be taking **** seriously on the internet anyways.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I had a similar problem in another thread.
lol. And someone said the exact same thing.
I'll just start giving out sarcasm warnings from now on or something
lol I just read that convo in that other thread and then went straight to this lol
:laugh:

I'm so hyped for this. So hyped. Me and Tom Tom are winning teams btw.

Not really, we're getting second, NC Catfish are winning teams.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
If my parents stay true, I should have a car. meaning I am coming to this. Maybe bringing Miami peeps with me.

Umby

Smash Master
Thats the biggest exaggeration ever. Its more like 30-45 minutes if your coming from South of atlanta(Forest Park, etc etc).
I live 25 mins south of Atl. It takes a little bit more than an hour to get there from my place.

And 15 mins isn't that big of an exaggeration. ._.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh man, I was supposed to make a few sigs months ago, I kinda got sidetracked by life. XD

Waba definitely isnt "an hour shy" of atlanta, isnt half an hour either. You're actually better off saying it's in atlanta.

And
*looks at topic*
Clearly says melee only.

Top Bottom