• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
but for real, you're housing all of richmond and you're going to like it
LOL nah man, I'm not at that same house anymore...I'm living in an apartment with my cousin, her husband, and their two sons, one of whom is 5 or 6 years old and autistic...I really don't know how much I'd be able to help out.

Like...I COULD house you guys if by "housing" you simply required a spot on the floor to sleep on [could probably put 4...or 5 if Doll is coming to this]...but the reality is that we wouldn't be able to Smash or do much of anything but sleep.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yeah i have a setup like that in my car, look for a gamecube 5.4 screen on ebay.

its like, 5 bucks.

people who ride with me usually get to play on the way to every tourney and love it haha.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah dog im straight unbearable.
once, i froze while sitting too close to snap.

he's just way too **** cool.

i'm scared cuz he's moving to gboro.

in vaguely related news, it looks like NC is coming pretty strong to this. looks like at least 2 cars, probably 3 are coming.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
daaaam. that happened months before i even knew the melee scene existed. pp is too good.

It's not important that you beat other ganons.

Now LINK MAINS, on the other hand...you better do your work =P
havent lost to a link main since my second tourney or so. haven't played a link main since then either. oh wait i did play alternate at herb 3. that guy is pretty good.

not to mention falco mains that 3-0 you with kirby...
that was just unnecessary. and pp is too good. i'm taking him down next time though.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
daaaam. that happened months before i even knew the melee scene existed. pp is too good.

havent lost to a link main since my second tourney or so. haven't played a link main since then either. oh wait i did play alternate at herb 3. that guy is pretty good.

that was just unnecessary. and pp is too good. i'm taking him down next time though.
play Yay's link...

its kinda ****

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
interesting. well i feel like i'll get at least a touch of recognition if i take you down in a pride match.

you're on. i think it'll be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom