• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
lol rage some more. PM me when the tournament topic is up, and hopefully it's in central florida.
if you think im raging your wrong you just suck the tourney will be in NAPLES POR VIDA

-!-

Smash Lord
Dude... Picture >_> change it!!! or I will make another thread with my own picture o.O!!!!

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
if you think im raging your wrong you just suck the tourney will be in NAPLES POR VIDA
****n fuego is going to host a trouney for eveyone whose been calling him our past since he left LOl stfu you should come down and make it. it be fxcking ssickkkk fuego is going to go on a ****** streak like on holloween. hafuego is to funny

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
****n fuego is going to host a trouney for eveyone whose been calling him our past since he left LOl stfu you should come down and make it. it be fxcking ssickkkk fuego is going to go on a ****** streak like on holloween. hafuego is to funny
I'd probably have to get a ride with someone but I'll try to make it. If anything I'm sure all of you guys are going to VSA right? Can't miss that joint.

-!-

Smash Lord
I'd probably have to get a ride with someone but I'll try to make it. If anything I'm sure all of you guys are going to VSA right? Can't miss that joint.
Yea we can't miss VSA we'll be there for sure, but idk if fuego will be able to since... he doesn't live in Fl. anymore and hes coming down from NJ around October I think???

Rides have a tendency of not happening/bailing... so It wouldn't surprise me for you not to come down here to Naples...

btw I'm serious about that damm picture Fuego >_<

-!-

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Fuego Fox, my friend in Jersey named Trevor tells me you are rooming with him at college.

He's pulling my jock strap, right?

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
yea man i talked to fuego and he said hes coming down for winterfest so im sure hell be here but he has been saying hes coming down for the past moths but he wants to MM you so im sure hell find a way to make it happen

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yea we can't miss VSA we'll be there for sure, but idk if fuego will be able to since... he doesn't live in Fl. anymore and hes coming down from NJ around October I think???

dont know bout october

Rides have a tendency of not happening/bailing... so It wouldn't surprise me for you not to come down here to Naples...

hell come if he wants to drive to your house and lose his money to me

btw I'm serious about that damm picture Fuego >_<

-!-
I got you dawg

Fa sho 10 $ MM

Fuego Fox, my friend in Jersey named Trevor tells me you are rooming with him at college.

He's pulling my jock strap, right?
Lol yeah I have my own apartment

yea man i talked to fuego and he said hes coming down for winterfest so im sure hell be here but he has been saying hes coming down for the past moths but he wants to MM you so im sure hell find a way to make it happen
You know It dawg

Don't think I'll come back here for a loooong time.....

-!-
I GOT YOU DAWG

-!-

Smash Lord
OHH HEEEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU JUST HAD TO PUT "THAT" PICTURE DIDN'T YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST HAD TO GO ON AHEAD AND PUT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:burst:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFF. NOOOT COMING HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMMA MAKE MY OWN REAL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:enforcer:

:demon:

-!-

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
ok johnny you happy Dawg JEEZ

UPDATE

Added SheikSSBM and M!Xcoatl VIDS!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I watched some recent vids of emo wolf's wolf. his wolf is just constant bairs with short hops which gets predictable really.
MM wolf dittos at pound 4?
so far list is:
Choice brawler
JJwolf
k-9
Zen
Any other wolf that shows up.

-!-

Smash Lord
ok johnny you happy Dawg JEEZ

UPDATE

Added SheikSSBM VIDS!
Dude.... Thanks man... like.... u "got" me with no picture... I have no face now... ohh and I guess "I dont count in "sheikssbms" videos.... when will i have Videos!!!!

you should of seen the live feed of me vs Seibril dude... I was a pro for a set O_O lmao

also:
Originally Posted by Seagull Man
I watched some recent vids of emo wolf's wolf. his wolf is just constant bairs with short hops which gets predictable really.
so far list is:
Choice brawler
JJwolf
k-9
Zen
duno what "recent videos" youve seen... but... You will get **** :)

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
so far list is:
Choice brawler
JJwolf
k-9
Zen
Dude are you that gay wolf from chudats yellow belt tournament? the one that went wolf on that d3?? i just want to make sure your the same wolf either way LMAO theres only one recent video and i think its only one match so idk what yor talking about. the other videos are olddd and i doubt ill go to pund but if you evver come down to FL il defifnatley MM you and you can show me how readible my wolf is dawg. and seeing your list ima say one thing JJwolf will owneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuu when the videos are up i want to see. dont come and say shxt about old videoss. :laugh: i still cant stop laughing. i guess vidos from the past do come back. but id love to see you vs fuego. either way you come down to FL Get at wolf!

and thnks for FUego and MIx having my back dawgs

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Dude are you that gay wolf from chudats yellow belt tournament? the one that went wolf on that d3?? i just want to make sure your the same wolf either way LMAO theres only one recent video and i think its only one match so idk what yor talking about. the other videos are olddd and i doubt ill go to pund but if you evver come down to FL il defifnatley MM you and you can show me how readible my wolf is dawg. and seeing your list ima say one thing JJwolf will owneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuu when the videos are up i want to see. dont come and say shxt about old videoss. :laugh: i still cant stop laughing. i guess vidos from the past do come back. but id love to see you vs fuego. either way you come down to FL Get at wolf!

and thnks for FUego and MIx having my back dawgs

Good **** emo for taking 13th at ZP
****** as well

-!-

Smash Lord
Still have no Face/Videos... dude you might as well erase me from this thread!!! **** it!!! just do it!!! ?I Suck!!!!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Still have no Face/Videos... dude you might as well erase me from this thread!!! **** it!!! just do it!!! ?I Suck!!!!
Dude IDK what your talking about I used the pic that you gave me.

Im very busy with school, I will add some of your vids soon Do you have any in mind?

Maybe its the link you gave me find me another pic XD

-!-

Smash Lord
what are you talking about o.O??? It works for me T.T and it' not odd... its cool!!!

Not that you would know what that Snake means... that's Mixcoatl!!! translates to "Cloud Serpent" that's where I got my name, and I found that bad *** picture so I mixed it up :laugh:

anyways try it again, idk

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
what are you talking about o.O??? It works for me T.T and it' not odd... its cool!!!

Not that you would know what that Snake means... that's Mixcoatl!!! translates to "Cloud Serpent" that's where I got my name, and I found that bad *** picture so I mixed it up :laugh:

anyways try it again, idk
WTF man you gotta fix it dawg quick else im going to put another pic up XD

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Been awhile since i've checked this thread

lol at gigs some guy named fearless was like, yo i met fuego fox in NJ, hes like saying yea its my crew the reva lix, im the leader. :laugh:

o yea universal was too good with the crew on sunday :)

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

lol at gigs some guy named fearless was like, yo i met fuego fox in NJ, hes like saying yea its my crew the reva lix, im the leader. :laugh:

Nah dawg u know who the undisputed leader is

I met fearless at a tourney in NJ tho hes aight

-!-

Smash Lord

when I played him... he was like "are you in the StarWolfs Crew" and im like... uhhh noooo.... u prob. mean RevaL!x??? he was like... same thing o.O

anyways I may just quit Brawl O_O

-!-

Top Bottom