• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

-!-

Smash Lord
Crew battles? RevaL!X vs. Too Good? lol
that would be interesting to see :)

but are you guys really crew o.O??? or just selected people that are just called when such thing happens???

ohh btw, I never recall you ever telling me to quit Kirby >_< I heard that when I re-watch the match from YasumiCon against your bro. my Kirby ain't that bad is it?? just at dittos XD just wondering.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
1.SheikSSBM
2.Emo^Wolf
3.Dewdadash
4.M!Xcoatl
5.Fuego Fox

we will have to do this at infinite bits cuz im goin to be in NJ for a while

DC

Smash Cadet
that would be interesting to see :)

but are you guys really crew o.O??? or just selected people that are just called when such thing happens???

ohh btw, I never recall you ever telling me to quit Kirby >_< I heard that when I re-watch the match from YasumiCon against your bro. my Kirby ain't that bad is it?? just at dittos XD just wondering.
Yeah we're really a crew... just the laziest crew ever.

And lol I was just joking... don't take me seriously when I'm commentating.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yeah we're really a crew... just the laziest crew ever.

And lol I was just joking... don't take me seriously when I'm commentating.
I see o.O lol it's cool then if you guys are really a crew XD

you will deff. be at InfiniteGigs right? can't miss that :)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
me, dc and nickriddle

we're the masters of saying horrible soul crushing things while commentating that should never be taken seriously

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I see o.O lol it's cool then if you guys are really a crew XD

you will deff. be at InfiniteGigs right? can't miss that :)

Infinite bits will be the next time im in fl

me, dc and nickriddle

we're the masters of saying horrible soul crushing things while commentating that should never be taken seriously
Dc is too good on the commentating status lol

-!-

Smash Lord
me, dc and nickriddle

dude you're awsome at commentating, just that people take things waaaay toooooo seriously XD

DC is too good too, ohh not to forget afro has his funny times as well :laugh:

Let's DO IT!
this should be fun, but we gotta have the same amount of people. So who else is in Too Good???

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
this should be fun, but we gotta have the same amount of people. So who else is in Too Good???
1.Nick Riddle
2.DC
3.ESAM
4.Chaz
5.Galeon

I think

M!X you're totally outing me man :urg:
Tourneys in 3 weeks!:(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1. DC
2. ESAM
3. NickRiddle
4. Galeon
5. Chaz
6. Bonesaw
7. Brianna (When she gets better)

Remember, we don't have to use everybody in the crew during a crew battle.

-!-

Smash Lord
1. DC
2. ESAM
3. NickRiddle
4. Galeon
5. Chaz
6. Bonesaw
7. Brianna (When she gets better)

Remember, we don't have to use everybody in the crew during a crew battle.
yea I know, we can agree to a number and pick the players and so on. this should be really fun.

also Fuego Fox, there is only a 10% chance I can make it now. Like I said, it's hard dude :(

I'm soooorrrrryyy dawg

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
yea I know, we can agree to a number and pick the players and so on. this should be really fun.

also Fuego Fox, there is only a 10% chance I can make it now. Like I said, it's hard dude :(

I'm soooorrrrryyy dawg
Im Shattered:urg:

-!-

Smash Lord
I was just saying what our crew roster should be

5 on 5 15 stocks each

10$ each Member
yea i figured, but last time richy wasn't in the 5 man crew battles. he should be in this one, imo.

we should figure something out so that he doesn't get left behind like last time.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
yea i figured, but last time richy wasn't in the 5 man crew battles. he should be in this one, imo.

we should figure something out so that he doesn't get left behind like last time.
You know, you guys don't need to think of the exact people to go in... Normally the entire crew is there, and you pick who you think will do the best vs. the current opponent.

-!-

Smash Lord
You know, you guys don't need to think of the exact people to go in... Normally the entire crew is there, and you pick who you think will do the best vs. the current opponent.
yea, when were there we can settle the num. of people for the battle and just pull in what we need from each crew. we usually just get like top 4/5 from each crew and work with that but this sounds better.

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
u gotta upload my shxt dawg even tho i quit playin im still part of REVAL!X..u got me dawg? or ur gon out me dawg?

F-18

Top Bottom