• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

-!-

Smash Lord
Dew, where'd you get the placings for Florida Gaming?????

You guys are funny lol

Much respect though.
He got them on the day of the tournament before we headed back home.

This thread is kinda Cool XD I like it.

:)

and Alie I still have to talk to everyone about going up there for the 25th. we gotta work something out.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
He got them on the day of the tournament before we headed back home.

This thread is kinda Cool XD I like it.

and Ali I still have to talk to everyone about going up there for the 25th. we gotta work something out.
Dawg You gotta pre register at gameunicon.com
You and tha crew gotta come You guys have a van?

-!-

Smash Lord
Dawg You gotta pre register at gameunicon.com
You and tha crew gotta come You guys have a van?
we don't, well theres my dads and chriss dads but there's no way they'll let us borrow it for a long drive and for such long time. idk how this is gonna work out to be honest >.<

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
we don't, well theres my dads and chriss dads but there's no way they'll let us borrow it for a long drive and for such long time. idk how this is gonna work out to be honest >.<
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

What About If You guys took a bus up here and then we could take a train to the venue!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
About the same Imo i coulld pick you guys up from the bus stop
umm its 85 per person for a 1day 11 hour trip! that aint bad

-!-

Smash Lord
I txted chris but I didn't got a reply, maybe it was late already and he was asleep. I'll talk to him and wero tomorrow to get straight answers, I'm up for the ride. I have never been OOS so this should be really fun.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I txted chris but I didn't got a reply, maybe it was late already and he was asleep. I'll talk to him and wero tomorrow to get straight answers, I'm up for the ride. I have never been OOS so this should be really fun.

yah dude talk to chris and find out whats up dude

-!-

Smash Lord
Chris can't go dawg, he can't ask for that many days since he kinda had a whole month off. Imma see who can go, if theres a couple more people that are up for then I'll go with them. 3-4 total is good.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Chris can't go dawg, he can't ask for that many days since he kinda had a whole month off. Imma see who can go, if theres a couple more people that are up for then I'll go with them. 3-4 total is good.
Yah well even if it is just you luis alvin ,wero and me it will still be fun it will be easier for me 2

Maybe chris can fly to mass for the tourney only?

-!-

Smash Lord
Yah well even if it is just you luis alvin ,wero and me it will still be fun it will be easier for me 2

Maybe chris can fly to mass for the tourney only?
he said he just can't go, plus it's arund the time he goes back to school. lso i talked to wero and he said he has to see how many more available days he has left. since we need like 4-5 days total. did ya talk with alvin about it?? and the only concern with luis is that he doesn't has money :laugh:

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
he said he just can't go, plus it's arund the time he goes back to school. lso i talked to wero and he said he has to see how many more available days he has left. since we need like 4-5 days total. did ya talk with alvin about it?? and the only concern with luis is that he doesn't has money :laugh:
Lmao umm i have 20 bucks waiting for luis up here :laugh: Wolf just go further in debt to M!X Dawg You can make the money u need b4 the event! u huys need to buy your bus tickets close to my house and then well find a train to take us to Mass.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yo you guys tickets to NJ from Fl are only 65 for one way you should probably bring like 150 spending cash.

So chris will not be coming that is really lame.

Remeber you guys have to pre register at gamerunicon 4 homepage

Im going to start looking for housing in mass for us

Traind could be from 20-35 a piece each way

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
YH JOHNNY SHOULD PLAN A TOURNEY IN ACCORDANCE WITH INFINITE BITZ SO I CAN GO TO BOTH!!!!

yOU GOTTA COME TO SNES DAWGGGGGG

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
****nn ima travel All the way over there to collect my noey fuego LMAO lol Jk but wheres my placing dawggg wtf! ha

-!-

Smash Lord
IDK about making a tournament here in Naples, just don't feel like having 60 people in my house again... and venues around in Naples have insane fees :( unless someone else can give the house or help find a venue with a decent deal I don't see it happening.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
yah johnny I know what you mean

luis stop at crasics house on the bus and get my 3 bucks

-!-

Smash Lord
dude CRASHiC will be moving to NJ soon. when he told me he was moving he said he only had a couple weeks and that was right before YasumiCon.

btw I don't think we're gonna be able to go up there anymore :( just so many issues. Sorry dawg, I'll call you soon to tell you everything.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
haha squirtle, once squirtle dies its done son!
lol but i skip ivysaur like a ***** so i get 2 squirtles boyyyyyyyyy

idk wario vs d3 just makes me so mad (and i don't wanna have to start luigi dash attacking people in real life... NO ONE WANTS THAT lol :rolleyes:)

so i'm trying to find a secondary... that doesn't req. camping/gayness

just raw manly in your face not-brawl action (aka Wario)

i'm having like zero luck

TMNT SMASH UP COMING THIS SEPT OH YEAAAA

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
lol but i skip ivysaur like a ***** so i get 2 squirtles boyyyyyyyyy

idk wario vs d3 just makes me so mad (and i don't wanna have to start luigi dash attacking people in real life... NO ONE WANTS THAT lol :rolleyes:)

so i'm trying to find a secondary... that doesn't req. camping/gayness

just raw manly in your face not-brawl action (aka Wario)

i'm having like zero luck

TMNT SMASH UP COMING THIS SEPT OH YEAAAA
Just play on a wii that you can solo squirtle

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Just play on a wii that you can solo squirtle
im pretty sure thats not allowd you can h make it so squirtle has his own square box so you can choose him but the others still come out when you die lol. but yea ma ima go all the way to craashics fo 3 buucks lol hes leaving mannn we gotta hit em uo QUicKK

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure thats not allowd you can h make it so squirtle has his own square box so you can choose him but the others still come out when you die lol. but yea ma ima go all the way to craashics fo 3 buucks lol hes leaving mannn we gotta hit em uo QUicKK
Would it be illegal for squirtle to come out all 3 times?

Ive seen vids of brawl plus but

Top Bottom