• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fuego Fox presents: RevaL!X A Naples Fl Crew

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
when I played him... he was like "are you in the StarWolfs Crew" and im like... uhhh noooo.... u prob. mean RevaL!x??? he was like... same thing o.O

anyways I may just quit Brawl O_O

-!-
Did you beat him?

johnny you cant quit i still gotta 3 stock you wit my fox

-!-

Smash Lord
Did you beat him?

johnny you cant quit i still gotta 3 stock you wit my fox
nah, I did horrible with my sucky snake and I used my 3rd main and took him to 3rd match last hit I think.

ohh and dont you mean "I" will be the one to 3 stock you o.O??? I may go Sonic >_>

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
xDD Really? Sonic, that's so random. Any reason why man? Are you getting frustrated with the campy play of mid level play?

-!-

Smash Lord
xDD Really? Sonic, that's so random. Any reason why man? Are you getting frustrated with the campy play of mid level play?
lol it was just a joke.

btw you still gonna go to winterfest??? thats something i cant miss for anything.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
lol it was just a joke.

btw you still gonna go to winterfest??? thats something i cant miss for anything.
yeahhh. I got to be down then to see my girl anyway. I'll just tell her I'm coming the day after instead ;) Which means I'll need a place to stay for the night. Can I stay with you guys you think?

-!-

Smash Lord
yeahhh. I got to be down then to see my girl anyway. I'll just tell her I'm coming the day after instead ;) Which means I'll need a place to stay for the night. Can I stay with you guys you think?
you mean for Sunday night??? since it's gonna be a long weekend we may just stay Sunday night at our friends house up in Orlando again. So we may return sometime Monday.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

Crashic is a pimp

you mean for Sunday night??? since it's gonna be a long weekend we may just stay Sunday night at our friends house up in Orlando again. So we may return sometime Monday.
JOHNNY

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That be fine. Just long as I get down there Monday. You can drop me off somewhere right off the interstate in Fort Myers are your way down.

-!-

Smash Lord
I only accept $100 a set, but if you cant afford me then in another way means ur backing out o_O

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I only accept $100 a set, but if you cant afford me then in another way means ur backing out o_O
johnny dnt be an ******* man

ive seen u MM for 5 b4 MM me of ur scurred snake dittos son

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Nah u guys outed me

I had said I wasnt coming if I couldnt get my starwolf on plussss. Seeing Liset would really hurt me at this point in my life i dont think that I could handle that mentally without smashing that kids face in :mad:

Plus yall outed me too many times already

not coming to OOS
Outing me for partner wolf
Outing me in General

YOu guys got grimy when I lrft LOL
DudEEE ive been gone for tooo long dawgGGg ive been practicing in the basement for the past months dawggg. ive been like goku in the chamber dawggg. bro you gotta make it man you still got time dawgg. we dont out you mann.come for the crewww forget about list dawg. well help you fxck that kd up man. he aint got shxt on starWolf dawggg
my bad i havnt been sighn on lol

-!-

Smash Lord
Nah u guys outed me

I had said I wasnt coming if I couldnt get my starwolf on plussss. Seeing Liset would really hurt me at this point in my life i dont think that I could handle that mentally without smashing that kids face in :mad:

Plus yall outed me too many times already

not coming to OOS
Outing me for partner wolf
Outing me in General

YOu guys got grimy when I lrft LOL
No Johns man, you outing us... I just forgot the fact that it's all about Liset and we dont mean **** to Foxes... that's pretty ****ed up man.....

Top Bottom