• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FT. Worth smashfest! Friday AUG 21st Denti Midnight Torney Aug 22nd

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
I might show up for a few hours, mainly of Melee. Not that you know me, but if I show up, it'll add to the body count. It does sound like it might be fun, and a smashfest that's actually in Fort Worth instead of Dallas is quite tempting.

linkelfice510

Smash Rookie
I wish I could go ;( I have to "help" my brother move in to the dorms at LSU during this time...both my parents know that I'm not gonna do anything >__> And even if they did let me stay home, we have a rule of "no leaving the house when parents are away" :((((((((((

Denti

Smash Master
awh =( sorry you wouldnt make it!

and Jet! for you its fine not to bring a TV cuz i have 6 TV's just like 2 are kinda small so it'd be best for everyone to bring their own except a very few people. i'll be looking forward to playing you. who do you main?

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Ok My car is

1.Me
2.Jumpman or Ruddy if he ever calls me >_>
3.Eli
4.Alex
5.Corey

Denti call my cell phone 972-310-8944 I cant dial out I have phone Johns..

Denti

Smash Master
im so excited! i wana make it a regular smasahfest/torney =)

i've been practicing my melee and smash 64 =0 and my olimar and meta knight! i hope i see my improvement lol

Denti

Smash Master
allright zandra thats fine, i have a few TV's but its just more convienientfor other people to bring their's and i dont wana end up with more wii's than TV's lol

Player5

Smash Rookie
I wish I could make this one, but it's the weekend I move back in (I'm at TCU). I'll keep checking for future dates. When I do come there is a good chance I can bring a Wii as well as Brawl/Melee. I'll check back later.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So... something came up saturday and I'll be no longer attending the College Station tournament SO DENTI i'll be over tomorrow and we can do alot of friendlies play as gay as you can please so i can master the oli match up, ALSO what time should i head over?

Top Bottom