• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FT. Worth smashfest! Friday AUG 21st Denti Midnight Torney Aug 22nd

Denti

Smash Master
awhhhhh awerolink!!!! =( you make me sad. but Dphat makes me happy lol, come at 4 dude! thats when i except people!i think i've gottin a bit better with olimar btw.. just a tad tho, so its even more anoying =) and chic glad your making it! wish you could come earlier tho! i'd love to play some ultra cool luigi earlier. im trying to pick up MK and GaW, they seem like good things for an oli main to do. and if anyone says oli has ADV against snake thats just a lie, i no longer believe it 0.oi rack that suker up to 200% and im at 60% and i die usualy cuz snake/tank lolz.... grenades suck

so everyone knows and doesnt get like suprised, there will be places you wont be aloud in my house for security purposes. =) so plz respect denti's sexi/house rules ;D

DPHAT BRING A SETUP PLZ!!!!!!!

Denti

Smash Master
Well, I'm not be going after all... something came up, but there still a chance I come can come late... so take me off the list now, but I'll try to come.
btw you can come as late as you want, you can even come at like 5 A.M. i dont care the time :laugh:

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE, I KNOW ITS LAST SECOND BUT SHOULD I DO A DOUBLES TORNEY ALSO???? it'd be a 2$ entry fee, so an easy 1$ from both team mates

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
So... something came up saturday and I'll be no longer attending the College Station tournament SO DENTI i'll be over tomorrow and we can do alot of friendlies play as gay as you can please so i can master the oli match up, ALSO what time should i head over?
lol i need practice with the matchup as well lol... it has been a while since i've seen you last Dphat i look forward to seeing you again tonight! =] lol

EDIT: i can bring a wii just no tv =[

Sunkist

Smash Rookie
I wasn't bale to make it back into town until just now, so I probably wont be making the tourny :(

If this becomes a semi-regular thing though I'd love to come another time

Top Bottom