• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fsmash is amazing.

JCav

Smash Lord
all i have to say about this move is if they shield it, they have 19 frames on you

*just tested :D

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I use fsmash in jab mixups when I'm being really ****ing stupid. When it works, I experience true joy.

Uhh... fsmash *****, definitely. Punishes like crazy, and the range is wtf. Tipper fsmash can be really unexpected sometimes, and not bad for KOs. Combos out of SHFF bair. ***** you. Grab release fsmash is funny, the guaranteed ones I mean. Did I mention the tipper hitbox is actually pretty large? It punishes landing lag well too, but pivot grabs look cooler >_>

And @ JCav: ... Yeah. Not cool.

:059:

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Of course it's a risky move, no move is unpunishable. Maybe thats why I like it. THe range is what makes it ridiculous. They ALWAYS have to consider that Fsmash from a distance, at least against me. I mean you know, baiting them to release the shield, baiting them into a dash (They can't do crap in the beginning frames except for jump...which gets hit by Fsmash anyway <3 ) Especially against characters with larger...dash lag? I dunno, larger the time between they first dash and how long (distance or time wise) until they can shield or do some sort of defensive option.

Wolf I think has the shortest time (or distance) between when he dashes and when he can shield...I swear. Someone oughta test that. And yeah, it's pretty much amazing at punishing.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
<3 Wolf's Fsmash against DK. If DK charges and fsmash trying to mindgame you, you can stand just out of it's range and then hit him with your Fsmash after his is done, since ours has more range. I love it :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
my whole game revolves around fsmash and bair. shield stabbing is my game =D. i shield stab everyone.

Top Bottom