• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frozen's Wonderful, Shiny gallery for Brawl and other such arts.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Yes thats right. I have decided to showcase my art here, since it seemed appropriate. -a fair amount of it is Brawl related after all. =p
Hoo-wee~ There are alot of signature shops here... o_o
xD -but who knows. Maybe one day my thread will become a signature shop too. Or some kind of shop....maybe. o.o

N E WAIZ.....

I guess I'll start with a few of my older works, these ones were done for friends as a series of "(insert candidate here) 4 Brawl" pictures, so they were made before the actual characters did or didnt get confirmed for Brawl.
I think Lucario was the only one who actually ended up making it. :laugh:

Most of the following works were done fairly quickly on an Oekai board, so please excuse the sketchyness. =p

Lucario 4 Brawl. (The only "Prediction Character" that ended up actually making it into the game.):laugh:

Bowser Jr. 4 Brawl. Done for a friend. Haha, he ended up making sticker or trophy at best. :laugh:

Wart 4 Brawl. Another friend request. Uhhh... yea, no. Thank god he DIDNT make it. o_o

-and last but not least of course, Geno 4 Brawl.
I was actually fairly disappointed he didnt make it, seeing as im a huge SMRPG fan and love the character. Not even so much as a song, Trophy or sticker in Geno's case. Not even a mention. SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Oh well. I think that Geno personally saw to it that Sakurai got what was coming to him.:laugh:

The next category is just a series of random drawings I created throughout the course of waiting for Brawl to release. =p
The first few are some more quick Oekaki sketches.

Two confirmed characters! Sonic and Fox! :chuckle:

Challengers Approaching! Team Kirby! ;)

Myuu!~ ^.^

Pikachu's electricly shocking Volt Tackle! Pikkkaaa!!!!

These next few are sketches that I did on paper with either pen or pencil, sometimes i'd draw them in my boredom at work too. :laugh:

A random page of scribbly Brawl scribbles.

OMGAR! IT'S FAWKS! HIS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!

This adorable little Yoshi I drew on a napkin during a long period of Work boredom. =p

This particular sketch doesnt really have too much to do with Brawl, but one day i randomly felt like drawing a version of both Geno and Mallow from SMRPG, as what they would look like if they had human forms. This is what resulted. :laugh:

And last, but certainly not least, my latest series of drawings: The Kirby forms.

Lately I've taken to drawing certain Kirby hats, sometimes I like to add my own little twist on them, but so far, I've come out with two.
Suggestions on who to do next maybe? I was thinking maybe Lucario... Or Sonic?
Anyways, here they are. Marth and Ike Kirbies.

The first Kirby hat I drew. Ike Kirby! Absolutely adorable!

-and next we have, Marth Kirby! So cute!

Who shall be next? :laugh:
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to look at my "Gallery" everyone.
I'm looking forward to see what people have to think about my work. :)

A_man13

Smash Master
R.O.B. and C. Falcon Kirby would be cute. Have you ever heard him fire his R.O.B. Lazas?

Anyways, verry good.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Those are REALLY well done! I for one like your attention to detail, like in the Geno/Mallow drawing. Keep that good work up!
(btw, Ike Kirby (Ikirby?) FTW!! ;P )

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
R.O.B. and C. Falcon Kirby would be cute. Have you ever heard him fire his R.O.B. Lazas?

Anyways, verry good.
PIII~

Haha yea, R.O.B. Kirby is adorable. I was actually just thinking of drawing R.O.B. Kirby. =p

- Also, off topic note for a second, ahha i remember you from introducing yourself in my Noobie intro thread. :laugh: I added your Brawl FC there actually. We should battle each other sometime.

I like Ike Kirby.

Ike Kirby = win.
Those are REALLY well done! I for one like your attention to detail, like in the Geno/Mallow drawing. Keep that good work up!
(btw, Ike Kirby (Ikirby?) FTW!! ;P )
Haha thank you!
-also... alot of people seem to like the Ike Kirby. :laugh:
I was thinking of drawing another one doing Great Aether. I probably should. =p

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Frozen I have a question. how did you learn to draw like that? because I am also very good drawer I just wanted to now how you draw like that....

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Frozen I have a question. how did you learn to draw like that? because I am also very good drawer I just wanted to now how you draw like that....
I've actually never taken a class on art before to be honest, well, aside from High school elective art.
I've just been drawing for a really long time i guess. Practice, practice, practice. =p
I've probably been avidly drawing since I was... hmm... 7 or 8 years old. Haha of course, my drawings were no where near as good back then as they are now... :laugh:

-but yea, i guess I've always had a passion for art. Not to mention, it runs in my family as well. Both my mother and her father were very talented artists, though my mother never really had a passion for drawing, so she doesnt like doing it very much, even though she's very good at it.

I'd like to see some of your artwork some time though.

Beautiful artwork -Frozen-
Thank you very much! ^_^

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I've actually never taken a class on art before to be honest, well, aside from High school elective art.
I've just been drawing for a really long time i guess. Practice, practice, practice. =p
I've probably been avidly drawing since I was... hmm... 7 or 8 years old. Haha of course, my drawings were no where near as good back then as they are now... :laugh:

-but yea, i guess I've always had a passion for art. Not to mention, it runs in my family as well. Both my mother and her father were very talented artists, though my mother never really had a passion for drawing, so she doesnt like doing it very much, even though she's very good at it.

I'd like to see some of your artwork some time though.
I've nevar taken a class and nevar will....
Drawing runs in my family except on my dads side my dad can draw really good.
I'd like to show you my drawings, but I am still not as good as you.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
I've nevar taken a class and nevar will....
Drawing runs in my family except on my dads side my dad can draw really good.
I'd like to show you my drawings, but I am still not as good as you.
Well with alot of practice, im sure you'll get there. :)
Even I'm not as good as i could be, and still have alot to learn, but as long as you keep drawing, you'll keep getting better.
Practice makes perfect right?

I've been drawing anime-style for at least 8 years now and its taken me that long to get to the level I'm at right now. :laugh:
-but in terms of just drawing in general, haha it goes back as far as i can remember. Haha, i remember loving to draw when i was like 3-4 years old.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Well the drawing is coming along now. I'd say it's maybe halfway done.
I'm going to be working on it all this weekend, so hopefully I'll have it done by the end of this weekend.

Other than that, it's looking quite nice.
Ike Kirby will soon be ready to unleash the Great Aether upon this thread. :laugh:

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Well the drawing is coming along now. I'd say it's maybe halfway done.
I'm going to be working on it all this weekend, so hopefully I'll have it done by the end of this weekend.

Other than that, it's looking quite nice.
Ike Kirby will soon be ready to unleash the Great Aether upon this thread. :laugh:
you get 10000 cookies

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Wtf was this thread doing at the bottom of the thread list?

Anyway are you done yet? The suspense has killed me twice already.

Pai

Smash Cadet
NNID
Paestries
3DS FC
2036-7921-7608
Love your art <3 (Are the pixely ones oekakied? Or maybe MS Paint?)
Expecially the detailed Geno and Mallow ones. Nice style.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Wtf was this thread doing at the bottom of the thread list?

Anyway are you done yet? The suspense has killed me twice already.
Haha, im sorry! -but no worries! It should be done soon.
I've been fairly busy this week with work, so i haven't had much of a chance to work on it, but i'd say it's about 85-90% finished, so i should have it done by the end of this week, the latest. <_< Hopefully.

Also, heh, we should add each other on Brawl and have a match sometime.
I need to juice up my Friend roster anyways, and lately I've been finding myself with a lack of solid opponents, or any at all for that matter. =/

So yea! Here's my Brawl code again if you need it.
(Brawl FC: 4296-2645-9874)

Add me! :laugh:

-Phoenix-

Smash Cadet
I'm so glad to know that you are still working on the ike kirby, I can't wait to see it and hopefully before everyone else :laugh:

I guess I feel a little guilty for not asking you to play more than I should :( God knows when the last time we played together.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I love the Kirbys and the Geno + Mallow one. ^_^
They all look great. I actually like the sketchy style of the first few. Maybe because that's how I draw x3
...or attempt to, at the least. I can make things look good sometimes and crap other times :laugh:

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
I love the Kirbys and the Geno + Mallow one. ^_^
They all look great. I actually like the sketchy style of the first few. Maybe because that's how I draw x3
...or attempt to, at the least. I can make things look good sometimes and crap other times :laugh:
Haha, thank you very much!

-and yea, i seem to be a real sketchy type of drawer.
Haha i never seem to do really clean looking sketches like my friend does. It's all good though.
Sometimes the sketchy style does look really nice.

@Phoenix: We do need to play some more! We also gotta find new friends to play with too!
Haha, im starting to find myself wanting to play more team matches as of late.

Anyone in here who's interested, just add me! I'm always looking for new friends to play against. =p

Top Bottom