• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Freedom of speach?

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I was wondering, is this on smash boards, I don;t mean I can cuss and personally attack people and stuff like that but what if I were to state something like, well, I do not support this kind of stuff, and am against it, but what if I began talking about Nazi beliefs and stuff and supporting them, it seems it would be allowed here.

Btw, I am not a Nazi, just an example, my Great grandfather was in the 101st airborne and jumped on D-day, was shot(through the mouth, in the leg and [I think] in the arm) by Nazi's and I can guarantee he shot back.

I am just somewhat curious.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
The laws of proper smashboards behavior

1. You must not talk about helicopters and the patterns that they are capable of flying in

2. You must indent a lot of spaces if you wish to say something very important

3. No talking about personal experiences with dishwashers

4. He who uses periods on parts of a list shalt be-ith infracted.

5. Thou shant type the 5th commandment

6. You must always have the sentence "The cake is a lie" in your posts, even if it isn't needed or funny

7. Double posting will result in 1 infraction point. Telling someone not to double post results in 2

8. Logic does not need to be used in arguments written by members with a post count of 100 or lower, since nobody takes those members seriously anyway

9. Do not make statements that can be argued against. Doing so will result in being flamed heavily

10. Make sure your posts don't have anything to do with lions or other carnivorous cats - It could insult someone, no matter how harmless it seems

So, there you have it. Follow these guidelines and you should have an enjoyable smashboards experience. Going by this, you can't say ANYTHING, but most things are acceptable. Pay careful attention to obey rules 6-10. Especially 6. Seriously.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
^don't forget the obligatory "/10chars" even if your post is longer than said 10 characters.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm violently opposed to freedom of speach.

Freedom of speech is fine though.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
lol, ok, nvm about Freedom of speach, forgot about the private institution rule.
Anyway, I supprt that Private institution thing and my Freedom of speach question was silly looking in retrospect.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It really depends on what you're talking about. For example, topics about killing babies are out (but topics about recipies for dead babies are fine)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
People can say what they want without trouble,they just can't always act on it without trouble.

So Mic 128 got any good dead baby recipies?(I bet you do.....)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No, they based their beliefs on White Supremacy.

Being Christian has about as much to do with the Nazis, as being atheist had to do with the USSR - nothing.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So Mic 128 got any good dead baby recipies?(I bet you do.....)
Get your dead baby, then stuff it inside a dingo. Roast on a spit for an hour, basting every 10 minutes. After an hour, take off, roll in breadcrumbs, stick back on the spit for 20 mins, and then take off and enjoy!

EDIT: What the? That's kind of spooky Tom.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Get your dead baby, then stuff it inside a dingo. Roast on a spit for an hour, basting every 10 minutes. After an hour, take off, roll in breadcrumbs, stick back on the spit for 20 mins, and then take off and enjoy!

EDIT: What the? That's kind of spooky Tom.
I nominate Dead Baby Recipe thread for creation.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Nazis are Christians, talk about Christian beliefs and you're talking about the stuff Nazism is based on, just add some elitism (More than the typical Christian) and there you are.
Actually Hitler regarded Christianity as for the weak, and his beliefs were based more on evolution, his Germanic race was supreme, and the Jews were unfit and evolutionarily behind and it was his races duty, as the supreme beings, to destroy those unfit to survive.

Top Bottom