• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Foxes at Canada Genesis?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ok so if you didnt know,Canada is holding there own version of genesis this summer, the venue is awesome and its going to be a 3day event, Ally,Anther,Lain and M2k will be there but who cares about those scrubs cause im already a lock for 1st, oh and all of Canadas melee pros will be there to 4stock most of you

So far me and Kheldar are gonna be there,and last i talked with Rook he had interest, so get over here guys, Canada always travels around but noone ever comes here but Michigan xD

Thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=228915

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i could possibly make it but i doubt it

besides id place like last lol ok not last but not good, as my fox isn't really at the professional level... yet gimme 4 months then ill be goin to tourneys

DarkAura

Smash Lord
if i don't make it ill be on the live stream for the entire thing so i can root for all the foxes and see if i stood a chance (i probably would **** there what am i saying?)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
no love for me lol kk i will do my best to put him on there =]

and Rookie, i will pay for your singles and venue fee if you drive down with Atomsk or one of those guys, please make this im willing to use the money ive won at tourneys in doubles to pay for you lol xD

DarkAura

Smash Lord
5? lol is that a joke or are you serious... i thought it's like 50 bucks or something to enter... (you can tell i only do online..)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
no love for me lol kk i will do my best to put him on there =]

and Rookie, i will pay for your singles and venue fee if you drive down with Atomsk or one of those guys, please make this im willing to use the money ive won at tourneys in doubles to pay for you lol xD
wow bro lemee see what i can do then, i'll seriously look into it and thank you so much in advance... pray i can go

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
<<< needs to go to a big tourney to get some Fox points. But on a Diff not YAY ROOKIE GO TO THE TOURNEY AND STOP LURKING IN THE MIST

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
nice rook! oh and btw if you come we are teaming ;)

area make it down to this itll be awesome! do not underestimate canada

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I'm not under estimating anyone. I just need to make a name as a fox main you know?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol fox boards is just awesome....

if i end up going it's gonna be so epic XD lol joe if i go you and i HAVE to have a friendly.. i mean two fox mains from toronto? EPIC WRITTEN ALL OVER IT... am i the only one who thinks thats epic? anyways yeah il bring my 150 000% game if i go.

Zephil

Smash Ace
well good luck ppl... of course I can´t go but I hope to see foxes kicking ***** in the stream... I still don´t if there would be a stream but I hope they put one

DarkAura

Smash Lord
man sorry to end the moment but i have bad news.... i can't go.. my training for hockey runs through Canada Genesis... we sleep at the facility so theres no way i can make it... props and luck to those who go ill make sure i watch the live stream

sorry though but remember you guys can take over... with one amazing move.. behold
FLAMEDASH

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
man sorry to end the moment but i have bad news.... i can't go.. my training for hockey runs through Canada Genesis... we sleep at the facility so theres no way i can make it... props and luck to those who go ill make sure i watch the live stream

sorry though but remember you guys can take over... with one amazing move.. behold
FLAMEDASH
My gosh the fox's are falling off the map at Canada Genesis :(

DarkAura

Smash Lord
haha that has **** written all over it... i dont know i MIGHT be able to go... like maybe 30% chance i can go, if i go ill just **** sme sheyat because placing well at canada genesis could really get me rcognized >.> BTW im gonna get some vids of my fox up soon

Top Bottom