• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox + Link = ?

Deva

Smash Lord
Any team with a Link will only work if the Link knows how to properly spam, stay away, and not get gimped.

KevKK

Smash Rookie
That....and making sure they dont get dogpiled on due to massive confusion of which is which and who is who. But as long as you know your teammate is and what moves can be beneficial at what time, then and team with a Link can be good :D

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
That....and making sure they dont get dogpiled on due to massive confusion of which is which and who is who. But as long as you know your teammate is and what moves can be beneficial at what time, then and team with a Link can be good :D
Lol, Kevin...

What do you know about doubles? Anytime you get paired up with Jake or Colton, you end up Warlock Punching your teammate in the face.

For me, Link was never a great doubles character, especially due to the fact that I'm not great at spamming properly.

KevKK

Smash Rookie
Lol, Kevin...

What do you know about doubles? Anytime you get paired up with Jake or Colton, you end up Warlock Punching your teammate in the face.

For me, Link was never a great doubles character, especially due to the fact that I'm not great at spamming properly.
well its not my fault they walk into them, and besides, i love hitting them just for the hell of it, makes the game more fun. But at an actual competition, i wouldnt even do anything near them that involves a smash or a b-air or f-air, other then that, i'd probably risk the dmg. xD
and besides, many swordsman that are weak in attack and based on speed are usually kinda awful in doubles XD

KevKK

Smash Rookie
Link = speed?

Link = weak in attack?

...The hell are you smoking?
link has strong attack but slow speed Star O_O
i'm talking about characters like MK and Marth, which imo wouldnt do very good in doubles.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
link has strong attack but slow speed Star O_O
i'm talking about characters like MK and Marth, which imo wouldnt do very good in doubles.
MK racks damage with Dsmash and aerials, teammate finishes or he finishes with shuttle loop.

Marth racks damage with Fair, teammate finishes or he finishes with Dolphin Slash.

MK ***** in doubles. Marth doesn't do to well because his linear fair spammage playstyle is limited to focusing on one opponent at a time.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
Yes. Then when your done posting, post some MORE.
im postign sum moar!!1!!one!eleven!!1!

lol these boards really are dead aren't they?

ok, Link and fox... hey, my mains! uh... generally link has to know how and when to camp, and fox has to know how and when to camp. As well as dodge some insane bomb throws. Yah, rely on camping and dashing in and out of the battle and you'll fare well.

epic.

chris the brawler

Smash Ace
i can imagine that fox's spammy A or B and reflector, backed up by Links projectiles woulb be nice.

i would say they make a good team, they have good spamming abilities to rack up damage and both has the power to KO early.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
My Link has teammate a Fox (I and my bro)...

All i can say is Link has some problem with his proyectile game. You must have a good accuracy and to know your teammate, or else a Fox's Usmash will send flying you.

Top Bottom