• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fox gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
No, it doesn't sound bad though... if it stuns the opponent enough for him not being able to do anything between the jabs and up tilt. also why not single jab->uptilt?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
it just clicked in my head what you fox *******s are trying to do.

You ****ers dont need a gentlemen. The upsmash of justice is enough. >.>

fox gentlemen does sound hot though.

L__

Smash Master
This gentleman leads into a Kamehameha wave. o__O

Naw. But really, at lower percents that could be pretty...odd. Double Jab + Usmash + Uair = An instant 30-50% or so?

Although too easy too pull off though. (Not saying that that's a bad thing.)

Geist

Smash Master
lol eggz.

Not to be a total party crasher, but this jab-jab-uptilt seems more like a jab-jab-uptilt than a gentleman.
A gentleman by definition is :
1) cancelling rapid punch by delaying time frames between your second and third jab. Captain falcon specific. (noun, sing. or plural)
2) sex (verb, sing.)

Kinda like sayin "hay guiz mah caek iz reley acshualy a pie"
=[

Brookman

Smash Hero
lol eggz.

Not to be a total party crasher, but this jab-jab-uptilt seems more like a jab-jab-uptilt than a gentleman.
A gentleman by definition is :
1) cancelling rapid punch by delaying time frames between your second and third jab. Captain falcon specific. (noun, sing. or plural)
2) sex (verb, sing.)

Kinda like sayin "hay guiz mah caek iz reley acshualy a pie"
=[
You're dumb. gtfo

Brookman

Smash Hero
i call it a gentlemen cuz 1. it stops you from doing the gay kicks. 2. it can lead into something else. like upsmasshh. (falcons leads into a feakin knee)
In all fairness, you don't need to do anything special to prevent fox from doing the rapid kicks aside from not input A a third time.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
All i'm sayin is that chaingrabbing / shield grabbing is heavily abused in brawl. Now I'm just saying this from my experience; I haven't been to any tourneys or anything. Melee shield and chaingrabbing just doesn't seem as BS to me simply because its usually avoidable. I have a lot of trouble approaching in brawl because I always get shield grabbed. Just my bias.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
maybe since i dont play fox that much, i dont usually grab that much with him unless its a sheildgrab. i main falcon, grab arent really that important for him. they set up for some nice combos, but he has way more combo starters. i was just saying that the jabs can lead to up tilt which can lead to more.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol at the guy that lol'ed at me. i could beat you without using a grab ; )
i dont get how two jabs is ******** if there really quick, i bet if SW started doing the 2 jabs he would kill everyone exactly 1.26759 seconds quicker.

They'd Di the second jab, if not, the first. Also, it IS obvious that you're not good, or just clueless, which is an implication that you're not good because this technique is nothing to post about.

Brookman

Smash Hero
They'd Di the second jab, if not, the first. Also, it IS obvious that you're not good, or just clueless, which is an implication that you're not good because this technique is nothing to post about.
For the record, he means DI down, which means CROUCH CANCEL which means FREE GRAB!! oh how the tables have turned...except grabbing isn't all that important anyway, I mean it only leads to guaranteed kills and combos...LOL!!

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
you guys are grimey. i hardly use fox anyways. watch one day ima be doing this to you, and your gonna be like dam why didnt i listen to that sexy kid. i am pretty clueless about fox tho, i know basics with him, but if i ever play anyone i never use him. hes to gay. i dont mean hes cheap, i mean hes gay. like homo gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom