• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

found a glitch!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
While it is an interesting find, this glitch has been known about for a while. Though it does bring the question of if it can be used in any of the tournament-legal stages. Maybe someone should find out, just in case?

Though... not sure how it could be used to our advantage too much. The instances I can think of would leave us wide open for someone to get a hit in... but it's worth at least knowing nonetheless.

Moonfelar

Smash Rookie
oh im sorry i didnt know this was allready known. its not very usefull and im not sure what happens when u try to cancel it. perhaps u fall.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't think this is possible on any stage besides Mushroomy and Custom Stages' big blocks. The parasol gets stuck in between blocks, I could also do this on SSE back then. All other stages are one big piece, I don't think you can get stuck anywhere...it would be considered stalling anyway

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I found and posted this a long, long time ago, and it can't be used on any legal stages (I searched for quite a while). Besides, it counts as stalling. =(

Top Bottom