• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward Smash - Wolf's secret tool

Pyr0

Smash Ace
With the recent flood of videos and information I think most of us are aware that Wolf's F-Smash works quite different from ordinary Smashes.

Here's a brief summary of how it works.

Uncharged, the F-Smash is pretty much a Pounce attack, he moves forward real fast and does a elbow-punch-claw (can't really see what he hits with) strike.

Charged, it becomes much more of a Pounce, making Wolf move a lot of distance.

My point is, due to the extended range it has, Could Wolf use this attack as a mindgame, keeping the foe guessing where and when Wolf will jump him.

Just think of the possibilities, Dash dance to keep your foe from knowing your next move, he back up a bit you move forward then backward and Pounce on him striking with your Smash attack.

It seems that Wolf mains will have to learn to use this unique tool Wolf has.

Roman.

Smash Champion
I highly doubt it's going to be all the big of a "unique tool Wolf has" as you are thinking of. I guess everyonce in a while it could be a relatively easy hit but it's not like you'll be able to use it all match. I like where your head is though and we should be looking for techniques asap.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
I highly doubt it's going to be all the big of a "unique tool Wolf has" as you are thinking of. I guess everyonce in a while it could be a relatively easy hit but it's not like you'll be able to use it all match. I like where your head is though and we should be looking for techniques asap.
I dont meant for it to be used all match, but it could very well become a nice kill move (it has the power for it).

Wrath`

Smash Master
seems like an effective tool, it might not be mindgame material(i am not into mindgames,) but it will be cool to keep them guessing.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Sweet! No clones. Nice combos. I don't do mind games very much but I might try it with Wolfo.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
but wolf is not one of them..he bears resemblance...thats it...screw his fs...lol

well be ko-ing ppl with wolf b4 they even have a chance to press B

Pyr0

Smash Ace
It does have some startup lag, but its nothing huge.

It does have however some considerable after lag, so be sure to KO with it and not just spam it.

Relhots

Smash Lord
It does have some startup lag, but its nothing huge.

It does have however some considerable after lag, so be sure to KO with it and not just spam it.
do you know what move has the most lag??? because it helps my style of play... speaking of which responding to your other post...I L-cancel after a triangle-jump... :)

Darkslash

Smash Master
Fs? Who Cares

Ehh Final Smash is just A tide turner. With no Items FS really won't Matter :ohwell:

Plus the Fact that Wolf PWNS with out the use of a FS makes me want to play SSE until i unlock him :)

Top Bottom