• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Danganronpa sounds familiar, but I don't know what it is.
basically a story is about 15 ultimate super high school students being accepted into an super duper high school academy as gifted for their talents(which ranges from anywhere from computers, to baseball, to luck, and to being an idol, they aren't picky) . however when they got there they are trapped and forced to live forever inside the academy forever with their headmaster being a robot...ish soiopathic bear named monokuma until they graduate, the only way they can graduate is if they get away with the perfect murder, by murdering one of their friends, get away with it in a trial system, and watch all their friends get executed while they walk away free.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I come in and see Danganronpa.
We used to play games of it on another forum I was on. Super fun to do.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I come in and see Danganronpa.
We used to play games of it on another forum I was on. Super fun to do.
*glomps heavily*
SIS!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN TO LONG~
come on more often will ya? :mad:

and really? neat~ if you remember some of the rules or such, or how it was structed, i would like some tips :p
me and konnie have most of the game planned already but doesn't hurt to have more ideas flowing around :tired:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
*glomps heavily*
SIS!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN TO LONG~
come on more often will ya? :mad:

and really? neat~ if you remember some of the rules or such, or how it was structed, i would like some tips :p
me and konnie have most of the game planned already but doesn't hurt to have more ideas flowing around :tired:
*is glomped, hugging back*
I got absorbed into video games too much ^^;

The main things I remember are this:
  • Everyone picks a talent! This does affect how their character is able to perform ingame. Being the "Ultimate Athlete" would make you more physically capable, for example. Nothing gamebreaking allowed though.
  • To go with the talents, everyone needs a themed execution for the scenario in which they are voted. These can be made in advance as people submit their talents or when they are voted. The host does not have to be the one who writes them, but the player who's talent it is can't be the writer. Usually a paragraph long.
  • Create some kind of scenario to have everyone be trapped instead of just throwing people into it. One example we used was a "free cruise." There was enough of a world built up around this that you could spend the night phase investigating the world alone. (Think as if you became Kyoko, although there is no way to end the game by killing Monokuma. :lol:)
  • The game worked on a phase system. The important ones being Night (Only time murders could happen, thread was locked and players communicated their actions with the host via pm. If they interacted with another player it would all be done through the host. This can probably be worked around a bit better since convos here work better then PMs. Night phase ends either after a set amount of time or when investigation reqs are met.), Investigation (Occurs after a murder in the same way as the games. 3 people need to find the corpse. - Thread unlocked, and people investigate by posting actions in the thread that the host replies to. ie, inspecting a weapon for fingerprints. (Which you'd need the right tools for) The game advances when no actions are made for a set amount of time or everyone agrees to go to the trial.) and Trial, which is basically a debate/voting session. Think daytime Mafia. There's also a "peaceful/day" phase for exploring the environment. between night phases with no death or after trial/before night. We assumed nobody needs sleep :lol:
  • MAPS. MAPS ARE IMPORTANT. No matter how bad they look. being able to know where everything is relative to another helps massively with how people are able to testify during both investigation and trial.
  • If someone wins a trial, instead of everyone else dying they simply become immune. Lets the game go on longer and for more murder to happen!
There's probably more, but that's already a lot. It was complicated.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Another thread I only discovered until today.
:facepalm:

I am the least informed/attentive person in the world.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Another thread I only discovered until today.
:facepalm:

I am the least informed/attentive person in the world.
I could have sworn that you were here before...

Probably my mind playing tricks.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
mind

noun

(in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, orprocess that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.:
the processes of the human mind.
Psychology. the totality of conscious and unconscious mentalprocesses and activities.
intellect or understanding, as distinguished from the faculties of feelingand willing; intelligence.
a particular instance of the intellect or intelligence, as in a person.
a person considered with reference to intellectual power:
the greatest minds of the twentieth century.
intellectual power or ability.
reason, sanity, or sound mental condition:
to lose one's mind.

verb (used with object)

to pay attention to.
to heed or obey (a person, advice, instructions, etc.).
to apply oneself or attend to:
to mind one's own business.
to look after; take care of; tend:
to mind the baby.
to be careful, cautious, or wary about:
Mind what you say.
to feel concern at; care about.
to feel disturbed or inconvenienced by; object to (usually used innegative or interrogative constructions):
Would you mind handing me that book?
verb (used without object)
to pay attention.
to obey.
to take notice, observe, or understand (used chiefly in the imperative):
Mind now, I want you home by twelve.
to be careful or wary.
to care, feel concern, or object (often used in negative or interrogativeconstructions):
Mind if I go? Don't mind if I do.
to regard a thing as concerning oneself or as mattering:
You mustn't mind about their gossiping.
Idioms
bear /keep in mind, to remember:
Bear in mind that the newspaper account may be in error.
blow one's mind, Slang.
  1. to change one's perceptions, awareness, etc., as through the use ofdrugs or narcotics.
  2. to overwhelm a person with intense excitement, pleasure,astonishment, or dismay:
    Cool jazz really blows my mind.
cross one's mind, to occur suddenly to one:
A disturbing thought crossed her mind.
give someone a piece of one's mind, Informal. to rebuke,reprimand, or scold sharply:
I'll give him a piece of my mind for telling such a lie!
have a good mind to, to feel tempted or inclined to:
I have a good mind to leave you here all alone.
have half a mind to, to be almost decided to; be inclined to.
know one's own mind, to be firm in one's intentions, opinions, orplans; have assurance:
She may be only a child, but she knows her own mind.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
*is glomped, hugging back*
I got absorbed into video games too much ^^;

The main things I remember are this:
  • Everyone picks a talent! This does affect how their character is able to perform ingame. Being the "Ultimate Athlete" would make you more physically capable, for example. Nothing gamebreaking allowed though.
  • To go with the talents, everyone needs a themed execution for the scenario in which they are voted. These can be made in advance as people submit their talents or when they are voted. The host does not have to be the one who writes them, but the player who's talent it is can't be the writer. Usually a paragraph long.
  • Create some kind of scenario to have everyone be trapped instead of just throwing people into it. One example we used was a "free cruise." There was enough of a world built up around this that you could spend the night phase investigating the world alone. (Think as if you became Kyoko, although there is no way to end the game by killing Monokuma. :lol:)
  • The game worked on a phase system. The important ones being Night (Only time murders could happen, thread was locked and players communicated their actions with the host via pm. If they interacted with another player it would all be done through the host. This can probably be worked around a bit better since convos here work better then PMs. Night phase ends either after a set amount of time or when investigation reqs are met.), Investigation (Occurs after a murder in the same way as the games. 3 people need to find the corpse. - Thread unlocked, and people investigate by posting actions in the thread that the host replies to. ie, inspecting a weapon for fingerprints. (Which you'd need the right tools for) The game advances when no actions are made for a set amount of time or everyone agrees to go to the trial.) and Trial, which is basically a debate/voting session. Think daytime Mafia. There's also a "peaceful/day" phase for exploring the environment. between night phases with no death or after trial/before night. We assumed nobody needs sleep :lol:
  • MAPS. MAPS ARE IMPORTANT. No matter how bad they look. being able to know where everything is relative to another helps massively with how people are able to testify during both investigation and trial.
  • If someone wins a trial, instead of everyone else dying they simply become immune. Lets the game go on longer and for more murder to happen!
There's probably more, but that's already a lot. It was complicated.
I DON'T CARE! i missed my sis :sadeyes:

sounds like a very bare bones version of the one me and konnie came up with :tired:

only though people don't pick their talents, we hand them out randomly, and unknowingly to others out to them. that way we come up for specific rules, advantages and disadvantages each talent has and no hassle, plus we came up with about 40 of them for a 15 manned game, enough variety to make every play unique~

and for executions its more of a winged thing, though if people wanted to give their own for their own death their much obliged, but i was suppose to give a written summery of how everybody dies~ and fun with it too~ :p

the "trapped" locations and scenarios are also a winged thing, we'll offer up bases hear what people say and take the best :tired:

and we'll also have phases too, really theres two different sets with different periods of the sets, set one is rest times. where the surviving group is free to talk with other survivors and "ghosts" (those who have died) in the main thread, but set out actions for the day in private pms only known to me and the person. the different periods are day, evening, and night, where during each, a player can do one action during each period. that is to say interact with the environment, objects, or other people. though when you want to commit murder, you get a few more privileges, you can only do it during the night phase, and you can't specifically target a person, only a general area. if the player manges to kill a person, or 2 persons, and they weren't discovered right away, they will be given 3 more actions following the next immediate set to try to cover up their crime. what will be judged by an action depends on whats done and how much work was actually put in. after a murder was managed, and their weren't witnesses during the night phase the players will be announced on a day to day summery that a person has been killed (said person will then become a "ghost" in the thread and they have the option to do anything they want since they will no longer be fed information) and have to find the body, if there were witnesses (being used loosely here, someone who found the body at night) the investigation set will begin immediately. rest sets only last about 3 days, on the 4th day someone will be "forced" to murder another to move the game if no one has done so before.

in the investigation set, in the main thread players will discussion among them selves who was the murderer, they can also do public action if 3 or more agree to do the same act, in which me or konnie will then revel what they have found publicly and this can continue to happen until the investigative set ends. in the pms, each player instead gets 2 actions each period of the day, evening, and night to investigative the environment to discover clues that may led to the discovery of the murder. the murderer them self can option to instead remove evidence through the pm, however someone can notice it gone if they found it before or see him/her remove it them self putting suspicion on them, risk verse reward eh? the investigative set should usually last 2 whole days.

after both sets go through we enter the trial phase where the players then argue, present their evidence they have gathered (the judge which will be me or konnie will confirm it) and decide who the murderer is. after a full day the players will then vote through their pms on who they believe the guilty party is, and will continue to do so until a majority of the votes sent in are targeted on a single person where no other votes can change it, or another day passes. if the guilty party was the black heat (killer) they get executed everybody else lives and happy~ if the guilty party was a white heart, the white heart dies and a randomly chosen person who chose guilty (except the black heart) will die with them, if the black heart lives they gain a one time immunity for each life they took for every murder attempt on them, or execution from voting guilty on a white heart (however if you get off once, but get caught on the next murder and still have your immunity, it won't save you on a black heart execution) this will thus go back to rest set.

and maps are konnies job, he keeps track of everything place and have a base map with everything assigned (environments, objects, peoples living quarters) and doesn't get updated till after an trail phase. this is used so people can find contradictions with the map before the murder and after the murder.

theres a lot more stuff to explain but this is the gist of it. a lot of stuff happens in the background that gets watched. so its kind of hard to explain. but i think the sense of urgency and unknown we'll imply on the audience and players them self will fit the actually game and make it even better :p

whew...that took awhile to write...but ya anyway think of it like mafia mixed with survival of the fittest with survivor thrown in, along with times of multiplayer ace attorney to boot

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I DON'T CARE! i missed my sis :sadeyes:

sounds like a very bare bones version of the one me and konnie came up with :tired:

only though people don't pick their talents, we hand them out randomly, and unknowingly to others out to them. that way we come up for specific rules, advantages and disadvantages each talent has and no hassle, plus we came up with about 40 of them for a 15 manned game, enough variety to make every play unique~

and for executions its more of a winged thing, though if people wanted to give their own for their own death their much obliged, but i was suppose to give a written summery of how everybody dies~ and fun with it too~ :p

the "trapped" locations and scenarios are also a winged thing, we'll offer up bases hear what people say and take the best :tired:

and we'll also have phases too, really theres two different sets with different periods of the sets, set one is rest times. where the surviving group is free to talk with other survivors and "ghosts" (those who have died) in the main thread, but set out actions for the day in private pms only known to me and the person. the different periods are day, evening, and night, where during each, a player can do one action during each period. that is to say interact with the environment, objects, or other people. though when you want to commit murder, you get a few more privileges, you can only do it during the night phase, and you can't specifically target a person, only a general area. if the player manges to kill a person, or 2 persons, and they weren't discovered right away, they will be given 3 more actions following the next immediate set to try to cover up their crime. what will be judged by an action depends on whats done and how much work was actually put in. after a murder was managed, and their weren't witnesses during the night phase the players will be announced on a day to day summery that a person has been killed (said person will then become a "ghost" in the thread and they have the option to do anything they want since they will no longer be fed information) and have to find the body, if there were witnesses (being used loosely here, someone who found the body at night) the investigation set will begin immediately. rest sets only last about 3 days, on the 4th day someone will be "forced" to murder another to move the game if no one has done so before.

in the investigation set, in the main thread players will discussion among them selves who was the murderer, they can also do public action if 3 or more agree to do the same act, in which me or konnie will then revel what they have found publicly and this can continue to happen until the investigative set ends. in the pms, each player instead gets 2 actions each period of the day, evening, and night to investigative the environment to discover clues that may led to the discovery of the murder. the murderer them self can option to instead remove evidence through the pm, however someone can notice it gone if they found it before or see him/her remove it them self putting suspicion on them, risk verse reward eh? the investigative set should usually last 2 whole days.

after both sets go through we enter the trial phase where the players then argue, present their evidence they have gathered (the judge which will be me or konnie will confirm it) and decide who the murderer is. after a full day the players will then vote through their pms on who they believe the guilty party is, and will continue to do so until a majority of the votes sent in are targeted on a single person where no other votes can change it, or another day passes. if the guilty party was the black heat (killer) they get executed everybody else lives and happy~ if the guilty party was a white heart, the white heart dies and a randomly chosen person who chose guilty (except the black heart) will die with them, if the black heart lives they gain a one time immunity for each life they took for every murder attempt on them, or execution from voting guilty on a white heart (however if you get off once, but get caught on the next murder and still have your immunity, it won't save you on a black heart execution) this will thus go back to rest set.

and maps are konnies job, he keeps track of everything place and have a base map with everything assigned (environments, objects, peoples living quarters) and doesn't get updated till after an trail phase. this is used so people can find contradictions with the map before the murder and after the murder.

theres a lot more stuff to explain but this is the gist of it. a lot of stuff happens in the background that gets watched. so its kind of hard to explain. but i think the sense of urgency and unknown we'll imply on the audience and players them self will fit the actually game and make it even better :p

whew...that took awhile to write...but ya anyway think of it like mafia mixed with survival of the fittest with survivor thrown in, along with times of multiplayer ace attorney to boot
Sorry then D:

I gave a barebones explanation, due to never actually being a host myself ^^;;
What you described sounds fun, although everyone knowing each others talents is a main theme of DR. In the games, everyone knows eachother's talents right off the bat. (With one exception, but that's spoilers.) While their advantages/disadvantages weren't known, everyone knew the talents in play. Picking your own was fun, but if it helps for balance reasons, predefined are ok too. Executions were purely for flavor, and reading the execution for your talent is always fun.

They're also supposed to be 16 players, again, to keep in theme with the source. 15 would work though if we wanted it to be closer to Mafia.

I'm assuming that this ends in a single victor instead of multiple, which is absolutely fine. Picking specific targets would be an improvement though imo. If one player is being a huge part of investigations, a murderer would usually try to find and kill them. Making the killings "random" just seems... boring. Removes part of the strategy that goes on in a game like this.

Adding onto that, night interactions are important between players, for investigation purposes. Namely, creating alibis. (Or in some games, we allowed accomplices.) Cutting out the specific interactions, while easier on hosting, just harms the gameplay.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sorry then D:

I gave a barebones explanation, due to never actually being a host myself ^^;;
What you described sounds fun, although everyone knowing each others talents is a main theme of DR. In the games, everyone knows eachother's talents right off the bat. (With one exception, but that's spoilers.) While their advantages/disadvantages weren't known, everyone knew the talents in play. Picking your own was fun, but if it helps for balance reasons, predefined are ok too. Executions were purely for flavor, and reading the execution for your talent is always fun.

They're also supposed to be 16 players, again, to keep in theme with the source. 15 would work though if we wanted it to be closer to Mafia.

I'm assuming that this ends in a single victor instead of multiple, which is absolutely fine. Picking specific targets would be an improvement though imo. If one player is being a huge part of investigations, a murderer would usually try to find and kill them. Making the killings "random" just seems... boring. Removes part of the strategy that goes on in a game like this.

Adding onto that, night interactions are important between players, for investigation purposes. Namely, creating alibis. (Or in some games, we allowed accomplices.) Cutting out the specific interactions, while easier on hosting, just harms the gameplay.
it really is to make things easier, having people choose their own would create hassle and blah crap of having to create their abilites, if we jsut make it flavor then it'll be a waste, having predefine while takes the creativity out for the person, makes things eaiser for the game as a whole. besides theres a lot people can pick for themselves then talents :p

and actually the actually player coutn isn't set each game, me and konnie agreed anywhere from 9 to 21 is good. 15 just was an average number. were not going to go along with sources, were doing what we think will be gerat :tired:

and actually no, a single victor is possilbe, but what were going to go for is to a point of where its impossible to kill anymore. which is actually more around 2 or 3 players, since if somoene kills at a 3 game would leave 2 left and would turn to a finger pointing game for a third party to decide, and a 2 person left would be who can kill the other the quickest. so its usually 3 or 2, or in rare cases 1 person left would be declared the survivors....unless a black heart has made it to the end. some unique perks to them if they make it to the end. such as the black heart with the highest kill count still standing murders the others left claiming the title for them self in a 'kill them all; :p

though we came across it and we just can't have single targets killings, because then people can just snip people off that they know will be a threat...or lets say if a person is being smart and is knowing what they will do, then everyone will be on them effectively making the the first dead, never standing a chance to win. or if a person is acting to dumb, they'll be killed off for a mercy for the group. this way its to make everyone have a chance to make it to the end since they can make it to where they can live during a night.. and its not really as random as you might think. lets say during a previous day you found out a person keeps you want gone keeps visiting a certain area, you can then spend the next days and evening preparing the scene then 'BAM' kill them right there at night. or you could try to get them in their room if you think they haven't left it too. the strategy isn't about picking off the people who you think will be a threat or can get away with, but rather finding out how you can get away with murder, preparing your crime scene for them, then offing them there, and trying to avoid walking into someone else own killing. the strategy is less picking people off, but finding their patterns and play them in your hands.

and there is night interactions, don't feel like committing murder? go chat up with someone to discover what they are up to. unless your talking about 2 people specifically talking to with eachother, then they can do that if they wish in their own pms, though if they want said pm valid in the trial phase me or konnie have to be in the pm ourselves. anything goes behind the scenes, even if your dead! since the only thing different between a "ghost" and a player is that the ghost no longer gets new information~ :b:

and creating alibis depends specifically on the player themself if they can find a situation to create it. this is a game where the only things limiting you are the map and its objects and your own imagination, plus if nobody visits your crime scene you get 3 shots are making yourself as innocent as possible :p

and accomplices...me and konnie don't really know how to go with that honestly :ohwell: we agree that the person who did the deed is the blackheart, but anyone else can play how they want. so if a person wants to help the black-heart they can...but if the game is structured to kill the accomplice (as in he is the only one to show up to the crime scene to get killed, or they get picked as the penalty death for a white heart execution) they still die, this is a free for all game which negotiations added into it. people can do what they want, but you do have to make sure you don't get axed yourself....it is a survival game to the end

complaints and things said have been responded and taken into account, got anything else? feel free to poke at anything, or come up with anything (and i'm talking to anyone :p) more gets thrown around the stronger things get

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
it really is to make things easier, having people choose their own would create hassle and blah crap of having to create their abilites, if we jsut make it flavor then it'll be a waste, having predefine while takes the creativity out for the person, makes things eaiser for the game as a whole. besides theres a lot people can pick for themselves then talents :p

and actually the actually player coutn isn't set each game, me and konnie agreed anywhere from 9 to 21 is good. 15 just was an average number. were not going to go along with sources, were doing what we think will be gerat :tired:

and actually no, a single victor is possilbe, but what were going to go for is to a point of where its impossible to kill anymore. which is actually more around 2 or 3 players, since if somoene kills at a 3 game would leave 2 left and would turn to a finger pointing game for a third party to decide, and a 2 person left would be who can kill the other the quickest. so its usually 3 or 2, or in rare cases 1 person left would be declared the survivors....unless a black heart has made it to the end. some unique perks to them if they make it to the end. such as the black heart with the highest kill count still standing murders the others left claiming the title for them self in a 'kill them all; :p

though we came across it and we just can't have single targets killings, because then people can just snip people off that they know will be a threat...or lets say if a person is being smart and is knowing what they will do, then everyone will be on them effectively making the the first dead, never standing a chance to win. or if a person is acting to dumb, they'll be killed off for a mercy for the group. this way its to make everyone have a chance to make it to the end since they can make it to where they can live during a night.. and its not really as random as you might think. lets say during a previous day you found out a person keeps you want gone keeps visiting a certain area, you can then spend the next days and evening preparing the scene then 'BAM' kill them right there at night. or you could try to get them in their room if you think they haven't left it too. the strategy isn't about picking off the people who you think will be a threat or can get away with, but rather finding out how you can get away with murder, preparing your crime scene for them, then offing them there, and trying to avoid walking into someone else own killing. the strategy is less picking people off, but finding their patterns and play them in your hands.

and there is night interactions, don't feel like committing murder? go chat up with someone to discover what they are up to. unless your talking about 2 people specifically talking to with eachother, then they can do that if they wish in their own pms, though if they want said pm valid in the trial phase me or konnie have to be in the pm ourselves. anything goes behind the scenes, even if your dead! since the only thing different between a "ghost" and a player is that the ghost no longer gets new information~ :b:

and creating alibis depends specifically on the player themself if they can find a situation to create it. this is a game where the only things limiting you are the map and its objects and your own imagination, plus if nobody visits your crime scene you get 3 shots are making yourself as innocent as possible :p

and accomplices...me and konnie don't really know how to go with that honestly :ohwell: we agree that the person who did the deed is the blackheart, but anyone else can play how they want. so if a person wants to help the black-heart they can...but if the game is structured to kill the accomplice (as in he is the only one to show up to the crime scene to get killed, or they get picked as the penalty death for a white heart execution) they still die, this is a free for all game which negotiations added into it. people can do what they want, but you do have to make sure you don't get axed yourself....it is a survival game to the end

complaints and things said have been responded and taken into account, got anything else? feel free to poke at anything, or come up with anything (and i'm talking to anyone :p) more gets thrown around the stronger things get
That covers a lot of the points I had. Main issue I have is being potentially forced into having to kill more then one person if you aren't aware another is in the room. Multikills are fine, but only if planned to be multikills.
How the games would end on the forum I played it on was typically anyone who successfully got away with murder once won, leading to usually around 3-6 winners per game, although there were circumstances where one person killed literally everyone, and only was able to win by doing so. (We called them the Traitor. They knew they were the traitor from the beginning of the game, and had to do very specific tasks to kill everyone. The host would make an announcement of sorts that there is a traitor, but no clues as to what they would have to do to win or who they are. Going with the cruise example from earlier, they would likely have to sink the ship and escape alone, which requires a massive amount of setup time to be found out in.)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That covers a lot of the points I had. Main issue I have is being potentially forced into having to kill more then one person if you aren't aware another is in the room. Multikills are fine, but only if planned to be multikills.
How the games would end on the forum I played it on was typically anyone who successfully got away with murder once won, leading to usually around 3-6 winners per game, although there were circumstances where one person killed literally everyone, and only was able to win by doing so. (We called them the Traitor. They knew they were the traitor from the beginning of the game, and had to do very specific tasks to kill everyone. The host would make an announcement of sorts that there is a traitor, but no clues as to what they would have to do to win or who they are. Going with the cruise example from earlier, they would likely have to sink the ship and escape alone, which requires a massive amount of setup time to be found out in.)
ya in order to do a multikill is if you have to want and choose to do one when your planning to kill someone (though it may just fail if there is no one else but 1 person), doing a multikill gets rid of an witness who would eliminate your chance to cover up your crime (the 3 shot thingy) at the cost of having to cover for 2 bodies as oppose to one, and not only that but if you get away with it, you get an one shot immunity for both deaths (basically 2 chances to stave off death), and a larger kill count to keep yourself safe against other black hearts in the end game where you can't kill anymore. a lot more work to do but good payoff~...though the cover up chance falls flat at a 3rd person coming through (and lets face if, if 3 people enter your crime scene when you commit murder how the hell do you expect to get a chance to cover it up?) though even if there are witnesses, they can't identify you or have any personal clues as to who you are, they just stop you from covering your tracks.

and mines a bit differently than that one. since you can win by playing anyway you want, you just have to survive, you can win by being a goody two shoes who doesn't murder anyone and just make it to the end, or being the detective who solves all crimes, or by being a sociopath who wants to kill everyone, or by being a white heart backstabber by framing other whitehearts during the trial phase to get 2 people gone, or just by doing nothing but sleep in your room every single day. your only goal is to just make it to the end. however you chose to get to there is up to you. what i want to make the most in my experience is unexpectedness, uncertainty, and above all else creativity~

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
mind

noun

(in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, orprocess that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.:
the processes of the human mind.
Psychology. the totality of conscious and unconscious mentalprocesses and activities.
intellect or understanding, as distinguished from the faculties of feelingand willing; intelligence.
a particular instance of the intellect or intelligence, as in a person.
a person considered with reference to intellectual power:
the greatest minds of the twentieth century.
intellectual power or ability.
reason, sanity, or sound mental condition:
to lose one's mind.

verb (used with object)

to pay attention to.
to heed or obey (a person, advice, instructions, etc.).
to apply oneself or attend to:
to mind one's own business.
to look after; take care of; tend:
to mind the baby.
to be careful, cautious, or wary about:
Mind what you say.
to feel concern at; care about.
to feel disturbed or inconvenienced by; object to (usually used innegative or interrogative constructions):
Would you mind handing me that book?
verb (used without object)
to pay attention.
to obey.
to take notice, observe, or understand (used chiefly in the imperative):
Mind now, I want you home by twelve.
to be careful or wary.
to care, feel concern, or object (often used in negative or interrogativeconstructions):
Mind if I go? Don't mind if I do.
to regard a thing as concerning oneself or as mattering:
You mustn't mind about their gossiping.
Idioms
bear /keep in mind, to remember:
Bear in mind that the newspaper account may be in error.
blow one's mind, Slang.
  1. to change one's perceptions, awareness, etc., as through the use ofdrugs or narcotics.
  2. to overwhelm a person with intense excitement, pleasure,astonishment, or dismay:
    Cool jazz really blows my mind.
cross one's mind, to occur suddenly to one:
A disturbing thought crossed her mind.
give someone a piece of one's mind, Informal. to rebuke,reprimand, or scold sharply:
I'll give him a piece of my mind for telling such a lie!
have a good mind to, to feel tempted or inclined to:
I have a good mind to leave you here all alone.
have half a mind to, to be almost decided to; be inclined to.
know one's own mind, to be firm in one's intentions, opinions, orplans; have assurance:
She may be only a child, but she knows her own mind.
-head explodes-

Top Bottom