• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Lol. It doesn't work when you bite a dead corpse. Your fascination with necrophilia however, made for a good laugh.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Hmph. *Summons a giant skeleton* behold, my 20 ton calcium giant. * it grabs ~Krystal~* I'm going to make you suffer, little girl!

antimatter

Smash Lord
doesn't work with your eyes cut out.
ha. ha.
*blows the minds of any Marvel fanboys by telling them about a removed scene from Incredible Hulk that will be in the DVD: The frozen body of Captain America found in the Arctic*

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
doesn't work with your eyes cut out.
Well first off I'm dead. Secondly, I'm just warning you in advance....when I obtain another body.....

antimatter uses Marvel tease!

*blows the minds of any Marvel fanboys by telling them about a removed scene from Incredible Hulk that will be in the DVD: The frozen body of Captain America found in the Arctic*
It's not very effective....

I'm a DC fangirl. Ha! :p

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
* Standing on top of the 20 ton calcium giant* I'm going to make you one of my minions ~Krystal~ whether you like it or not!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*GROOOOOOOOOAN*

Fine. -_-

Wheres my new body?

If you show me Richard Simmons I am going to hurt joo!

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Good point.

Why am I here?

Oh right. Drive orbs.

A pick up another yellow orb.

67% done.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Are you freaking kidding me?! What use are you to me looking that pathetic?
Looks can be deceiving. Its not about appearances my dense little temporary task master.

When you first saw Yoda in Star Wars IV your feeble brain must have had him pegged as a weak old man who did nothing but hang out in a hut on some planet no one cares about. Then you saw him literally school Luke Skywalker and later Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones. Suddenly, Yoda wasn't just an aged green bean wearing Jedi clothing anymore, but a fierce Master who was a force to reckon with. Sure he got embarrassed by Darth Sidious, but thats beside the point.

Don't make the same mistake again and judge things based on looks.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Looks can be deceiving. Its not about appearances my dense little temporary task master.

When you first saw Yoda in Star Wars IV your feeble brain must have had him pegged as a weak old man who did nothing but hang out in a hut on some planet no one cares about. Then you saw him literally school Luke Skywalker and later Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones. Suddenly, Yoda wasn't just an aged green bean wearing Jedi clothing anymore, but a fierce Master who was a force to reckon with. Sure he got embarrassed by Darth Sidious, but thats beside the point.

Don't lecture me again, minion. Or else I'm going to banish you into the ninth layer of Hell where you will suffer for all eternity. Now say" Oh master Ryudo, I shall not do that again" and I'll consider making that crap of a body of yours.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
100 orbs obtained.

I teleport back

"is krystal still nak- aww crap."

I warp back where I was.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Don't lecture me again, minion. Or else I'm going to banish you into the ninth layer of Hell where you will suffer for all eternity.
Aren't I already suffering?

Now say" Oh master Ryudo, I shall not do that again" and I'll consider making that crap of a body of yours.
Rofl. You act like you're paying me good money. I'm surprised your ghouls and ghosts haven't turned on you for being such a cheapo. I can't even get a body to do your bidding. What kind of an employer are you? Is the care bear design too sophisticated? Do I need to break out an 8-bit version of it? Work with me here Gandalf.

antimatter

Smash Lord

episode V actually. also, Two-face is in the dark knight. i've seen concept art of him
*runs away*

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Aren't I already suffering?

Rofl. You act like you're paying me good money. I'm surprised your ghouls and ghosts haven't turned on you for being such a cheapo. I can't even get a body to do your bidding. What kind of an employer are you? Is the care bear design too sophisticated? Do I need to break out an 8-bit version of it? Work with me here Gandalf.
Yeah, but you're going to suffer much more. Ha, I'm the descendant of Dr. Faust, the greatest necromancer in the world, all undead obey me. Well, I got a solution. I'll make that body, but here are a few changes; your fur will be black instead of pink, instead of that rainbow, you will have a skull, and you will have devil wings. And you call me Master Ryudo.

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
*Draws key*

I turn black with yellow eyes.

Anti form.

Then I realise I cant use magic in Anti form, So Im stuck.

platnum

Smash Lord
*installs vista on ryudo_sama's brain*

mwahahahahahaha!

Now, every time you summon an undead, you will have to autherize it TWICE, and they will be slow and laggy, and the more you summon, the slower they go!

antimatter

Smash Lord
do you have shinigami eyes, and can you see through our monitors? no you can not.
*vaporizes the impostor*

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yeah, but you're going to suffer much more. Ha, I'm the descendant of Dr. Faust, the greatest necromancer in the world, all undead obey me. Well, I got a solution. I'll make that body, but here are a few changes; your fur will be black instead of pink, instead of that rainbow, you will have a skull, and you will have devil wings. And you call me Master Ryudo.
You are such an emo I swear.

If you turn my body into an emo bear, then I will lose the ability to perform the care bear stare.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
You are such an emo I swear.

If you turn my body into an emo bear, then I will lose the ability to perform the care bear stare.
Okay, first of all labels suck. If I had to be refered to anything, it would be "goth", but like I said, labels suck.

I will make your body as you want it.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Okay, first of all labels suck. If I had to be refered to anything, it would be "goth", but like I said, labels suck.

I will make your body as you want it.
Liar. You already refused my Cheer Bear request you emo dictator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom