• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Its not healthy to be in denial. First step is admitting you're an emo.
You are so clueless. But then again it is not your fault, it is the third wave that influenced "emo" to be a style and redefined it. Okay, according to the third wave, an "emo" is a person who typically dresses all gloomy, acts all gloomy, feels sorry for themselves, and generally cuts themself. I don't however.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
You are so clueless. But then again it is not your fault, it is the third wave that influenced "emo" to be a style and redefined it. Okay, according to the third wave, an "emo" is a person who typically dresses all gloomy, acts all gloomy, feels sorry for themselves, and generally cuts themself. I don't however.

platnum

Smash Lord
Ha, even if you kill me. I have a zombie form. And yes, ~Krystal~ You can stomp on me all you like. ;)
I didn't just kill you, I FORMATED you, means you lose ALL of your powers and you have to reinstall them.

BUT, you don't have time to do that before I obliterate you with my imploding lazah!

*fires imploding lazah*

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
I didn't just kill you, I FORMATED you, means you lose ALL of your powers and you have to reinstall them.

BUT, you don't have time to do that before I obliterate you with my imploding lazah!

*fires imploding lazah*
* Grabs Antimatter and uses him as a shield* Okay, ~Krystal~ more stomping!

platnum

Smash Lord
HA!

The imploding lazah creates a mini-black hole, so even if you block the lazah itself, the black hole will still suck you in!

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
"But it failed"

Trainer Tyfighter sends Darth Vadar. Darth Vadar uses 'The Force'.

Wild Hanai is paralyzed. It is unable to move.

Trainer Tyfighter sends a group of Pikachus. Pikachu uses Pikaroll.

Wild Hanai is confused.

While this scene is going on, the RPD (Rumford Police Department) is at open fire at the black hole, the ROFL Dance briefly blinds platinum, and Youko spots an unsuspecting n00b, firing a bazooka at the new and confused fighter. He shouts, "This is what you missed!" (Saves secret weapon for later)

{it's good to be back}

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*Uses Eye Drop on platnum*

*Slices Tyfighter's hand off with lightsaber*

Lol I am so original.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
^never saw that one coming .__.^

Medical attention is proceeding, and I'm given mechanical hands, that give me awesome new abilities with my hands, just like Geno. (you're doomed now!)

Uses pokeball to catch Hanai, sends him out, and Diddy face-***** ~Krystal~. (interested to find out how this one turns out)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
* Is a shadow and moves around* * Comes close to ~Krystal~'s shadow and jumps into it, and emerges as a shadow doppelgänger of ~Krystal~" Oh, how ironic fate can be.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
^never saw that one coming .__.^

Medical attention is proceeding, and I'm given mechanical hands, that give me awesome new abilities with my hands, just like Geno. (you're doomed now!)

Uses pokeball to catch Hanai, sends him out, and Diddy face-***** ~Krystal~. (interested to find out how this one turns out)
*Blows Hanai*

*Orgasm makes Hanai's legs wobbly which makes him release his grip*

*Kicks Hanai with extreme force, sending him to Penny Arcade forums*

:)

*Grabs Tyfighter and slaps him all the way to Penny Arcade forums*

Lol. ^Hope this becomes a meme.

* Is a shadow and moves around* * Comes close to ~Krystal~'s shadow and jumps into it, and emerges as a shadow doppelgänger of ~Krystal~" Oh, how ironic fate can be.
The plot thins. Just what do you hope to do as a copy of myself? You can never hope to best the original ~Krystal~.

*Prepares for extremely cliche Zeldaesque mirrior match*

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
The plot thins. Just what do you hope to do as a copy of myself? You can never hope to best the original ~Krystal~.

*Prepares for extremely cliche Zeldaesque mirrior match*
I am more powerful than you are. But you're not my enemy for now, it is him who I seek revenge on.

*Uses a dark energy wave on Platnum* drown in darkness!

platnum

Smash Lord
platnum style:Light brake.

*a light casts away the darkness*

The time has come!

Ultimate platnum style:penny arcade force punch!

*punches Ryudo to penny arcade forums*

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
platnum style:Light brake.

*a light casts away the darkness*

The time has come!

Ultimate platnum style:penny arcade force punch!

*punches Ryudo to penny arcade forums*
* Teleports 200 years in the future before is sent there*

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Meanwhile, My anti form just blocked the gun.

I hang by my foot on the wall.

"...."

The irony is killing me, As I just found out sora means sky.

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
Setting:flying over battlefield at a steady 20 miles an hour.

The cargo hold of the plane opens up and out falls a WWII atom bomb. As I watch the battlefield explode I laugh. Millions of angry smashers start throwing stuff at me. Just as I think I'm safe from the projectiles Chuck Norris shoves me out of the plane yelling, "Chuck always wins." I hit the ground and see I'm surrounded by burnt smashers with weapons in their hands.

Why did I drop the bomb (I meant that literally and figuratively.)

platnum

Smash Lord
IMA CHARGIN MY KUNG FU ACTION JESUS LAZAH!!!!!22112241113311!!!!!!/11\!!!

*fires*
*unicron explodes*

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
*Comes back from the future in my original body and gets in front of platnum* Step aside, boy. I'm going to temporarily join your side.

* Activates Mangekyou Sharingan and uses Susano'o on antimatter*

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*Comes back from the future in my original body and gets in front of platnum* Step aside, boy. I'm going to temporarily join your side.

* Activates Mangekyou Sharingan and uses Susano'o on antimatter*

Outstanding!

antimatter

Smash Lord
IMA CHARGIN MY KUNG FU ACTION JESUS LAZAH!!!!!22112241113311!!!!!!/11\!!!

*fires*
*unicron explodes*
I'll repeat it again. MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP MUST BE OPENED, NOTHING ELSE CAN STOP HIM. I am presently inside Unicron. And as a reminder, Humans are cockroach sized to Galvatron. Galvatron is flea sized compared to Unicron. What makes you think you can stop him, and his herald, the Fallen? http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen

platnum

Smash Lord
I'll repeat it again. MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP MUST BE OPENED, NOTHING ELSE CAN STOP HIM. I am presently inside Unicron. And as a reminder, Humans are cockroach sized to Galvatron. Galvatron is flea sized compared to Unicron. What makes you think you can stop him, and his herald, the Fallen? http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Fallen
Fine then.

*opens the matrix of leadership*

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Comes leaping back from the Penny Arcade with G1, the high score leader. He has a mad craving for sci-fy references, so naturally, he goes for antimatter.

platinum now confronts his dopel-ganger, uranium.

Now for some revenge on ~Krystal~. I rip her arms off, but put them back on.

Darth Vadar now confronts Ryudo Sama, using both hand-to-hand and lightsaber action.

Youko attacks the next (in his eyes) n00b, Autydragoon. He takes out his baseball bat from his Home Run Derby.

The Rumford Police Department now have aquired helicopters, in order to test out their new weapon. (though it is not my secret weapon I'm saving for later)

antimatter

Smash Lord
Fine then.

*opens the matrix of leadership*
YOU ARE NOT RODIMUS. YOU HAVE CHOSEN...POORLY. There is not a member at Penny Arcade called G1, last I checked. And, I get well along enough with everyone there, as I am in fact a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom