• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
control freak: "(snore) BO-RING! i'm changing the channel on YOU, mars16!!"

mars16's evil minion: "oh no, you don't mean?!"

control freak: "oh yes i DO mean, what-cha it's all like this (holds up remote), i'l change your channel into something more... interesting"

mars16's evil minion: "you won't get away with..."

control freak: "toolatei'mabouttohitthebutton! WAH-PAH! (teleports mars16 & his minion to George Lopez, and starting with the opening screen, no less)"

Back where Control Freak is...

Control Freak: "buh-bye! hope you like listening to 'Low Rider' and all related music for the rest of your life! (teleports somewhere else)"

Meanwhile, back to Smash and his Team...

control freak HAS to be around SOMEWHERE!

(control freak teleports to where we are)

control freak: "and (dinging noises) YOU'RE RIGHT!!!"

stay back! (pbht!) i just finished (pbht!) watching (pbht!) rock bottom! (pbht!) and it's started (pbht!) to get to me!

control freak: "me (pbht!) too!"

marx: "uuuh... we (pbht!) could have been friends (pbht!) with you, control freak! (pbht!) if you weren't so (pbht!) EVIL!!!! (three raspberries)"

??? we should really (phbt!) stop talking like this (pbht!) now (pbht!)

marx: "yeah, i had the same idea..."

control freak: "really? (pbht!) i kinda like it (pbht!)"

(we all back away)

control freak: "anyway, i'm here to send you to some kind of dimension where you'll have to escape to have ANY hope of defeating me, as per usual in something like this, any questions uh... so far?"

parasol waddle dee: "yeah, can we choose the show?"

TAC: "what kind of show choices ARE there?"

control freak: "oh, just... ANYTHING THAT WILL PUT YOU ALL THROUGH A LIVING HE-"

marie: "you going somewhere with this?"

control freak: "(sarcastically) oh, no! a kanker sister who has joined the heroes! hmm, what SHOULD i do? (now more serious) oh, i know! (hit's remote button and teleports us somewhere) THIS!!!!"

(we get teleported to Chowder™)

control freak: "HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! THEY ARE TRAPPED IN A MAKE-SENSE-NOT CARTOON SHOW!!! and now, SMASHBOARDS IS ALL MINE!!! AND THE GOOD GUYS WILL EXPERIENCE A LIVING HE-"

gim: "uuuuh... you still missed one... (get's teleported to where we are)"

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
*Watches from the sidelines*

This is getting pretty boring

*Yawn*

might as well do something I suppose

*Starts gathering wind energy*

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
You sunava *****
*Breaks out of the tv, Grabs control freak,. mars thrustes his hand through his chest thenRips out his Heart*

Fantality

*Drops his Body to the ground*

So you and Evil mars16 set me up in that portal world, almost made me go through that stuff for nothing

Control Freak: Give back my Heart you basterd

*Thoughs the organ freaks face*

What you guys are here to

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
mars16's evil minion: "waitaminit, that's not control freak! IT'S A FAKE!!!"

(fake control freak explodes, a TV monitor flies in with control freak on it)

control freak: "HYAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! you've been fooled! i have ripped off the innocent yet again!!! lol like mah quote thar? anyway, that wasn't the real me, as you might have guessed. it was a FAKE!!! so where's the REAL me you may ask? i'll NEVER tell!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

(tv flies away)

narrator: "meanwhile... somewhere else..."

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
*eats the story* No more story! I'm trying to make it so fun to just attack everyone! Now!

*makes empire state building attack japan and japan gets mad and starts attacking mars16 and stinkomanfan*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
okay then... (machine guns, lasers, buzz saws, drills, and other dangerous weaponry appears on me)

AID!!!

(aid comes in, wearing a snooky wookums mask)

aid: "yes, O plot-happy one?"

assume battle form!

aid: "okay, right away"

(aid transforms into a giant evil destructo-bot of ultimate destruction, and snooky mask gains an angry face with red eyes)

aid: "(foreboding voice) DESTRUCTO-BOT TRANSFORMATION COMPLETE. PREPARING TO REGISTER TARGET INFORMATION... (scans retroantonio) TARGET IDENTIFIED AS RETROANTONIO, STRENGTHS: NECO POWERS. WEAKNESSES: STRONG FANDOM FOR ESCARGOON. DATA STORAGE COMPLETE. QUESTION: WHAT SIZE COFFIN WILL YOU FIT INTO?"

(long pause)

aid: "NEVERMIND... PREPARING FOR TERMINATION OF TARGET. >:D"

(aid destroys retro with one zap)

aid: "I LOVEZ THIS JOB... :bee:"

that's what you get for siding with the enemy...

aid: "SCANNING NEXT TARGET... (scans stinkomanfan) TARGET IDENTIFIED AS STINKOMANFAN. STRENGTHS: FUNNY AVATARS. WEAKNESSES: WATCHES TOO MUCH DIGIMON. PREVIOUS ASSAULTS AGAINST SMASHFAN: TURNED SMASHFAN INTO A ZOMBIE, BECAME PERSISTENT IN TERMINATING SMASHFAN, ONCE CALLED SMASHFAN A MARY SUE, OR WAS THAT SOMEONE ELSE? ANYWAY... OTHER ASSAULTS AGAINST SMASHFAN: IGNORED SMASHFAN, GOT OTHER USERS TO IGNORE SMASHFAN, STOLE SMASHFAN'S PUDDING CUP IN SEVENTH GRADE. ALERT! WORST ASSAULT AGAINST SMASHFAN IS: RESISTING SMASHFAN!!! DATA STORAGE COMPLETE. STINKOMANFAN IS NOW SUBJECT FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION."

(pause)

aid: "...IT MEANS I'M GOING TO KILL HIM, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY..."

(aid chases after stinkomanfan)

oh yeah, if there's no plot to follow; EVERYONE's my enemy!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
aid: "YOU CAN'T HIDE WHAT'S INSIDE!"

(aid blasts multiple lasers lasers at stinkomanfan)

marx: "GO GET 'EM, AID!"

escargoon: "pound 'em into the dirt!"

dedede: "ZAP 'EM ONCE FOR ME, BUDDY!"

now then, ubermario. we'll freeze you forever! (calls for brain freezer)

brain freezer: "you ubermario, will just chill out. FOR GOOD!!! (freezes ubermario in place) that oughta' hold ya'! (flies around freezing everyone in sight)"

UberMario

Smash Master
*gets frozen, but is happy since he now has the lasagna recipe*

*brain freeze gets stuck blowing cold air, freezing everyone else aswell*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
ah-ah-ah! we don't want to detonate aid now, (holds up button that says "FAILSAFE BOMB") do we?

escargoon: "detonate? smash, what ARE you talking about?"

marx: "smash & i put explosives in aid..."

(...)

dedede: "smash says the word and aid'll explode, taking all smashboards with him"

(escargoon dramatizes what that would be like, and it's HORRIBLE!!!)

escargoon: "metal knight, helpers, grab your stuff, we're bailing!"

(helpers groan in anger)

knuckle joe: "(flips escargoon off) (bleep!) you, i'm staying!"

meta knight: "i agree with the helpers"

escargoon: "well smash, it's been great, good luck with your BOMBS, we'll do lunch... (tries to get away, but can't, as he's glued)"

(dedede is holding a carton of forever glue)

dedede: "i'm disappointed in your inability to commit to the team, escargoon..."

escargoon: "...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(aid is still chasing stinkomanfan)

aid: "GIVE UP, STINKOMANFAN. I'M A DEATH MACHINE MIXED WITH A TIME BOMB. WHY NOT JUST GIVE UP? (vaporizes the frozen ubermario) YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU, DO YOU?"

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
aid: "(crushes MP3) DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO A WORD I SAID?"

narrator: "meanwhile, at control freak's space remote since apparently the PLOT WAS ABANDONED SO EVERYONE COULD COMMIT SUICIDE AT THE HANDS OF SMASHFAN!!!"

(control freak is on his remote shaped ship watching cartoons while eating a bowl of ice cream)

control freak: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! these guys are funny..."

maximillion pegasus: "master control freak..."

control freak: "(sputtering) not today, macdorkle!"

pegasus: "but master, i-"

control freak: "(angry and now gender-confused) CAN'T YOU SEE GRANDMA'S WATCHING HER STORIES?!"

pegasus: "control freak, it's MUY IMPORTANTE that you listen!"

control freak: "(more peeved than before) WHAT?!?!"

pegasus: "the plot was cancelled!"

control freak: "(angry beyond reason)WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!"

(control freak drops his ice cream on the floor)

control freak: "KILL THEM ALL!!! EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE!!! AND GET ME ANOTHER ICE CREAM BOWL, I'M STARVING!!!!"

(control freak sends his ship heading towards smashboards)

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
What's wrong, sir? You sad that your life is just a meaningless waste? The fact you're being controlled by a man in his late thirties but lives in his parents basement? The fact your an excistentional failure? The fact nothing really exists and you're all just a figment of some loony's imagination? Is it the fact that nothing you can, should, would, have, and will have done means nothing once you die? The fact that every single pathetic thing you do kills something much weaker and more innocent then you? Maybe it's because you're a complete failure. Maybe it's because your mother beat your father and your pet died on your birthday. Maybe it's because. You. Suck.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
aid: "YOU TAKE THAT BACK! BESIDES, SMASHFAN IS TURNING 14 AT APPROXIMATELY FEBRUARY 15 AT 11:00 PM. AND HE ONLY USES HIS COMPUTER IN THE BASEMENT... HE COMES UP TO PLAY PIANO & DO SCHOOLWORK, AND PLAY VIDEOGAMES AFTERWARDS. HIS COPY OF BRAWL WON'T WORK ALL THAT MUCH, HE EVEN USES WII CLEANER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. HE IS A GREAT PERSON, AND IF YOU MOCK HIM SAYING OTHERWISE, I'LL BE LIKE CHEESE ALL OVER YOUR MACARONI... (sneeze) SORRY, I'VE GOT A BAD HEAD COLD..."

anyway... you've forced my hand, stinkoman! you jeff-digimon-chibi-monster fanatic! (pulls out detonation trigger to blow up aid) you... (holds it up) will... (presses button) die...

aid: "I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE SHARED SMASHFAN'S BIRTHDAY INFORMATION WITH YOU, SINCEREST APOLOGIES, SMA-"

(aid explodes and everyone dies)

THE END... FOREVER...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(i am a ghost) (bleep!)! you're STILL not dead!!! well, everyone else is ghosts...

(shows everyone else as ghosts)

sooooooooo... you're on your own! (all the ghosts fly away)

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
*sarcastily* Excellent. No companions. No people, animals, inanimate objects, or television. I'm alone........%&#@! Time to do something reckless. *starts drawing pentagrams* If Cthulhu doesn't come here I'm going back to Digiworld.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(cthulhu is watching TV in the afterworld)

cthulhu: "HAHAHAHAHAH! no wonder control freak likes this crud!"

cthulhu's underling: "shouldn't you be somewhere?"

cthulhu: "nah, let 'em suffer..."

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Alrighty. All I need to do is find a screen. *walking over various dead people's ashes* I'm pretty sure have to do something with these. *grabs ashes*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(control freak appears on the floating TV again)

control freak: "you can use this one, invasion's off. (to apparently ninja TV minions) hear that, guys? invasion's off! the place is just a big black void with rubble all around it now!"

ninja TV minions: "(groaning with depression)"

control freak: "use it if ya' want. i got zillions more (main screen turn off)"

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
How convinient but before I go I should check for some items. *looks at remains* Lemme see. A remote, why'd he give this to his minions? *pockets it* Ah! My sledgehammer *pockets it* The best friend a Dedede mainer could have. *notices a chunk of wood* How much wood is in a wood chunk if a wood chunk was a chunk of wood. *pockets it* Alright lets'a go! *activates portal*

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
*revives* That was fun! I went to hell! I now am a demon. *fireballs at smashfan* Now, leave me alone. *gives everyone AIDS* Do you understand? In forum fight there are no teams!
*rushes at stinkoman*
TAKE THAT! AND THAT! AND TO FINISH IT, THAT! *zooms out* That's all the white castles that I stole from smashfan.

DEJAVU?!?!

Narrator: OMG! Old posts are being remembered and now Neco likes using refrences to old posts as weapons! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ON DRAGON- FORUM FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom