• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
oh shoot, is this a bomb??? *pounding screen* LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! (and it goes on)

Tacel

Smash Lord
*Punches hole in ROFLcopter and pulls Malek out*
*Sparta Kicks ROFLcopter into Hell*
...Was someone in there?

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
*summons Leviathan, who has Auto-Life cast on him*

*teleports S.O.L.I.D to a ditch with a closed dome over it*

*forces Leviathan to fill the ditch with water, so S.O.L.I.D drowns*

I'm evil, ya know?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*get's out of the bomb, with a much duller expression on the mask i wear (i.e. eyelids lowered)* starting now i will just go straight to attacking, and barely ever talk, except until i reveal my true intentions of what i plan to do on this forum... starting... NOW! *uses machine gun on Malek (who is still in the bomb)*

Malek

Smash Rookie
*get's out of the bomb, with a much duller expression on the mask i wear (i.e. eyelids lowered)* starting now i will just go straight to attacking, and barely ever talk, except until i reveal my true intentions of what i plan to do on this forum... starting... NOW! *uses machine gun on Malek (who is still in the bomb)*
That post makes no sense.
You are now cut out.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
*breaks everything* THAT'S IT!!! YOU'VE FORCED ME TO BRING ON THE BIG GUNS!!! NO MORE HATING ON THE PEACEKEEPER! TIME TO PAY THE PIPER!!! I'M CALLING RESETTI!!! *plays mr. resetti's theme on a horn, he pops up after i finish*

Mr. Resetti: alright, what is it this time?

i didn't want it to come to this... but they're forcing us to do that thing we've always wanted to try...

Mr. Resetti: !!! you don't mean!!!

oh, yes i DO mean...

(i fuse with resetti)

both of us (fused as mr. resmashi666): WE ARE ONE!!!

(a dark, evil version of resetti's theme plays as i come out of the ground wearing resetti's clothes, and with his nose)

GRAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom