• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Category Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
can you say dylan tnga?
I was going to say C@sh Mooney... I guess it depends on if you're talking about "remembered inside the competitive smash community" or "inside the video game community / internet hate machine."

Speaking of which, all these awards like the "copypasta" award which are blatant leaks of the 4chan culture need to stop. We don't need people using their memes all over SWF, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate it either.

And all the other awards that are obviously useless like the "most posts" award (post count =/= usefulness), "best clan/club award", or "omg obvious winner award" need to go away. :confused:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
"The One who "Complains Most about Slow Update Weeks"" Category

"Most In-Depth Character Prediction List"

"Member Who has the Most Predictions"
Like some one who predicted New Pork City, PKMN Trainer, Lucas, and Stage Builder.

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
"The One who "Complains Most about Slow Update Weeks"" Category

"Most In-Depth Character Prediction List"

"Member Who has the Most Predictions"
Like some one who predicted New Pork City, PKMN Trainer, Lucas, and Stage Builder.
believe it or not i predicted the day sonic came out.... in fact i told my parents i even wanted to invest in nintendo stock but they said no..... if u look at the sonic date in the dojo and the nintendo stock go up over the next 3 days u will see i was right...

back on topic, i got another one:

The Gimpyfish award.

Gimpyfish gives an award to whoever he feels like. hey its original

Jammer

Smash Lord
believe it or not i predicted the day sonic came out....
So did I. Half the people on Smashboards knew, or at least sort of expected, that Sonic was going to be announced that day. It was because some magazine or some guy on the internet who would know said so.

HBOX

Smash Rookie
most posts

Highest Ranked Player

Most contriversial thread/post/member

Best Money Match

Best Tournament

Scariest Mod

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Worst Typer

Example: kik i r pwn u almsot al da tiem at ur hose mna!

Pretty much typos (kik = lol).

LinksBoomStick

Smash Rookie
starts off dumb, then...

thread that makes Rosie O Donnel peel a banana fourteen times under a grape flavored dogtoot...

but seriously,

Longest Post Award

Best forum awards suggestion award

Thread with the most chuck norris references

Saddest thread

Best Tasting Thread

Award for people who are trying to tell you how to get better, and all they say is "wavedash more, more mindgames" lol

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You know, I really do think best Forum Gamer should be a category. It'd mainly just apply to Mafia players, but since we have a best debater category, and there are more active Mafia players then there are active debaters, I'd say that it's justified. The Forum Games isn't just a pile of spam anymore, there's good stuff, even outside the mafia games.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
Most contriversial thread/post/member
also known as the manacloud award.

i think it would be nice to have a "most helpful forum member" type award to be given out to the people who have all those character faq threads in the character specific section (like cactuar/cort/mango) because those are cool threads.

also, most ****-talking member would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom