• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards '06 Nominations Discussion

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Do you really want to win "Resident Asshat" lonejedi?

Edit: Also, I just realized how many people I beat out for Forum Monkey; Dibs, Hiemie, and other people I don't care to remember or acknowledge. And I have only been here for a mere 6 months (if 2006 is the only year you are counting) so to be nominated is an honor in itself.

I will be laughing for a LONG time if I win though.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that flaco is nominated for both the friendliest member AND the resident asshat award?

Also, I read Masterbater, leaving the 'de' out, lulz.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I hope to win Asshat. And I'm sure I can do what I need to do it.
You got my vote already!:laugh: (Don't ask it's between him and I)

Well the best of luck to all of you, I apologize for annoying you guys with my advertising campaign. :( Will you forgive me? (No this isn't an attempt to get more votes if that's what your thinking, I'm truly sorry)

I hope you all do well and I have decided on my votes for these categories:

Asshat: Hiemie:laugh:

Most improved: commonyoshi

Jack of all trades: commonyoshi

Best name: Pustulio (of course)

Sexiest mod: Thundermistress

Can't decide on the rest.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Cant decide on the rest? well vote me for best sig because your vote matters to me =]

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Why isn't there a spammer award..

i guess i'll just have to stick w/ Jack of All Trades....
Well... That's not really something to be encouraged.
someone's going to make a crappy joke about this

While I'm at it. Can anyone tell me why I was voted Jack of All Trades?

I go to the Proom to hang out and the Games room sometimes when I feel like it. The Brawl Boards I went for a while, but it's not like there's that much to talk about. Those people are worse than me. (Usually. There are some big fish in that small pond.) Lighthouse was for the Wii and Zelda topics, but like the Brawl rooms, I dont go there much anymore. I help answer basic noob questions in Melee when I'm bored. I also go to Media Metropolis to see what movies and music I should be experiencing but am too cheap to.

Alright, so I do go to a lot of rooms, but I'm mediocre at everything, nevel excelling. The only real big thing I did was single-handedly liven up that dead Pokeboard for a month or so before I ran out of material.

meh. Vote for me.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Well... That's not really something to be encouraged.
someone's going to make a crappy joke about this

While I'm at it. Can anyone tell me why I was voted Jack of All Trades?

I go to the Proom to hang out and the Games room sometimes when I feel like it. The Brawl Boards I went for a while, but it's not like there's that much to talk about. Those people are worse than me. (Usually. There are some big fish in that small pond.) Lighthouse was for the Wii and Zelda topics, but like the Brawl rooms, I dont go there much anymore. I help answer basic noob questions in Melee when I'm bored.

Alright, so I do go to a lot of rooms, but I'm mediocre at everything, nevel excelling. The only real big thing I did was liven up that dead Pokeboard for a month or so before I ran out of material.

meh. Vote for me.
Dang.. and all i did was host Bi-Weekly tourneys from my house for 6 months, create a thread that has over 3500 comments, and 37000 views.. teach ppl how to play jigglypuff.. create one of the most "well known" crews in the atlantic north, pretty much do the entire teams tier list on my own, answer questions all of the ****ing time in the general discussion pg, rep it up pho da East Coast, randomly post in the tourney, video, and results pgs, .. yeah. i don't really do much... oh.. and randomly post in the pool room from time to time.... and get picked to be a North Atlantic Reginal Panalist and create our power rankings....

Alright, so I do go to a lot of rooms, and I'm fuxing w/ amazing at everything, everything excelling. The only real big thing I didn't do well was get G-Reg to run for Prez.. but his time will come.... his time will come.....

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I was going to vote for ChozenOne for Jack of All Trades but the lack of modesty scared away my ability to type in his name so it looks like common gets my vote...

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Dang.. and all i did was host Bi-Weekly tourneys from my house for 6 months, create a thread that has over 3500 comments, and 37000 views.. teach ppl how to play jigglypuff.. create one of the most "well known" crews in the atlantic north, pretty much do the entire teams tier list on my own, answer questions all of the ****ing time in the general discussion pg, rep it up pho da East Coast, randomly post in the tourney, video, and results pgs, .. yeah. i don't really do much... oh.. and randomly post in the pool room from time to time.... and get picked to be a North Atlantic Reginal Panalist and create our power rankings....

Alright, so I do go to a lot of rooms, and I'm fuxing w/ amazing at everything, everything excelling. The only real big thing I didn't do well was get G-Reg to run for Prez.. but his time will come.... his time will come.....
That is weird because from what I read in the "Chu's biweeklies" thread you are an annoying individual that habitually spams and causes smashfest hosts to call in mods to warn you.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
That is weird because from what I read in the "Chu's biweeklies" thread you are an annoying individual that habitually spams and causes smashfest hosts to call in mods to warn you.
Takes one to know one eh.....

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ but Chu hates you, thats kinda an issue right? :/

Oh sorry! I forgot about your wonderful sigs. you aways have the best ones, I really enjoyed the Star Wars one with the bear. Do I have your vote? I bet you win EEvisu!:)
sure

Top Bottom