• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fortress ***** even more than all of us except for MrEh thought

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
No reason to leave just because some people are being *****. lol
I've had enough, seriously. I mean, I can understand if you say "I knew about it, no big deal", like you did.

I actually know that not everyone knows about the lagless UpB from the ledge, but everyone ignores it and attacks me for that Planking thing.

I'm fed up and have no more reason to come here.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Hell, there's no reason to come to the Bowser boards period. It's not like we get anything done in here anyway. lol

Flayl

Smash Hero
Spadefox needs to man up. He gets offended way too easily. Welcome to the internet buddy.

Jonas

Smash Champion
I tried planking this way with Bowser, and I got meteor'd by Ike's Dtilt :/
What did I do wrong? I'm pretty sure I Up B'd as soon as there was enough distance to auto sweetspot.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I tried planking this way with Bowser, and I got meteor'd by Ike's Dtilt :/
What did I do wrong? I'm pretty sure I Up B'd as soon as there was enough distance to auto sweetspot.
what u did wrong was try planking with bowser to begin with.how boring.rather lose playing all offense then grab the edge a billion times waiting for time to run out

Jonas

Smash Champion
What the hell is wrong with you? >_>
This thread is about Bowser being able to plank with his Up B. I was simply contributing to the thread.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
This entire thread fails.

Discovery fails because it doesn't add to the metagame.

There's no reason Boozah's Fortress stall would be banned while Marths have been able to do the exact same thing for months now.

The discovery isn't a discovery but common sense.

Spadefox fails for reasons everyone should understand by now.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
YOU fail because people already gave him ****, he was trying to do the right thing, and your a newb and we dont appreciate them here. There's only room for one lord in the bowser boards now stop being a ****ing troll and leave.

B!squick

Smash Master
YOU fail because people already gave him ****, he was trying to do the right thing, and your a newb and we dont appreciate them here. There's only room for one lord in the bowser boards now stop being a ****ing troll and leave.
What he said, Smash scrub.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
What he said, Smash scrub.
You're probably right, I shouldn't be hanging around on the Boozar boards anyway. Bad for my health.

Ignoring the profanity, I'll just conclude that your posts are about a zillion times as informative, useful and, most importantly, pristine beyond control than my own.

I'll leave you in peace now, good luck enriching Bowser meta-game. You've been doing an excellent job so far and I've joyfully been lurking this board while looking amazed at the most fantastic discoveries the likes of you have made across the last couple of months.

A pleasant day to you, good sir.

B!squick

Smash Master
You're probably right, I shouldn't be hanging around on the Boozar boards anyway. Bad for my health.

Ignoring the profanity, I'll just conclude that your posts are about a zillion times as informative, useful and, most importantly, pristine beyond control than my own.

I'll leave you in peace now, good luck enriching Bowser meta-game. You've been doing an excellent job so far and I've joyfully been lurking this board while looking amazed at the most fantastic discoveries the likes of you have made across the last couple of months.

A pleasant day to you, good sir.
Thank you? >.>

Top Bottom