• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
rock=******* lolz.

you should elaborate on the DSR, since there are like a million versions of it.

straight up no stage may be played twice.

or

the winner cannot pick a stage where he won

or

No stage may be picked twice unless it is a random stage.

or

any combination of the above 2.

nouc, lamb, and green are potentially getting a ride with NBP corey

me, mav, and shin are with nbp mike.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha Hulk. I dunno, Ryan and I are gonna be doing some mad crazy training this week, so you better watch out.

BTW Dennis... I think it'd be best if we had a vote on the levels. I know it's your tournament but we should vote on the levels in question (whatever those may be). I pretty much don't want to see any ****ing green greens, and I'm sure there are plenty of other people who aren't satisfied. There's still time!

Sighrax

Smash Lord
CozaMonkey said:
Hahaha Hulk. I dunno, Ryan and I are gonna be doing some mad crazy training this week, so you better watch out.

BTW Dennis... I think it'd be best if we had a vote on the levels. I know it's your tournament but we should vote on the levels in question (whatever those may be). I pretty much don't want to see any ****ing green greens, and I'm sure there are plenty of other people who aren't satisfied. There's still time!
kirby 64 isn't green greens though is it? :/ also why yoshi 64 the projectile spam :cry: :cry:

DooooooDah

Banned via Administration
Will some1 please tell me why all the dk levels are banned and green greens and yoshi 64 isn't?

RockCrock

Smash Champion
What do you guys suggest I do? I really don't think anyone is going to be retarted enough to pick any of those levels anyway. Atleast not in the important matches. Newb vs Newb, do whatever you want.

Suggestions?

BETA: Aren't you coming with Risu? He said he coudln't make it.

Also, I need confirmation from these people that haven't posted in a while, to see if they still plan on attending.
Animal Control
Wes Jr.
Cobalt Edge
Fenrir
Garlic Jr.
Ken2
FlowinWater
Green_Mario
Noucles
Lambchops
Derf

DooooooDah

Banned via Administration
Why what happened to Corey and mike taking them? I dunno if im gonna have room with me 1-up sasha jen and tipman. Unless we take omegavan 5000.

Rock: WTF? Thats still doesnt answer why Green Greens and Yoshi 64 is on and other levels, that arent even as bad as those 2(jungle japes), are off.

I say u do MLG stages, only the Banned stages are banned, yoshi 64 is MLG banned anyway. Jungle Japes FTW. Ask QDVS. . . . . the only match i won. . . . :laugh:

Mav

Furries For The Win
JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!! said:
mave is gay
he likes buttsex
double penetretion masterbation sensation!!!!!!
Mave is an extremly atomic queer...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only around you Lamb ;)

Haven't looked at the ruleset yet. But from I read on everyone's post, I think I all ready get the general idea of it.

EDIT: I promise you Rock, your tourney will not finish in just one day. Singles RR seeding tourney is gonna take up all the time. A fantastic example of this is SACS. 10 TV's, 61 people in the pools. You'll be lucky to have 1 hour of extra time left. And that's if you enforce every little thing.

Start with Singles first, cause that's all you'll have time for.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Can't wait for this tourney...it's gonna be awesome.

BTW Rock, Queen, and others that went to the smashfest the 18th some of the vids are up.

BTW(again) SSBM, DewDaDash, i will be putting up your fights on the boards either today or tommorrow..but for sure! It will be done this week.

Coza...you better train lol. Or I'll take you out! ..Worse then what i did during crews to some people of team fort, eh heh heh heh :laugh:.

Mav

Furries For The Win
It's interesting how Falco mains are the ones that put up videos.

South East FL: Flowin
South West FL: DaShizWiz

Falco is just too good at too many things = )

somedude123

Smash Ace
The twins will always and forever ride with me and chops, so if we don't go they don't.. Doodah and NBP mike have a full car, so looks like we won't be going. Sorry :(.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thats good that you'll be able to go BETA.

BTW I'm MM'ing anyone going to this tourney.

Mav

Furries For The Win
No I havn't seen the vidz yet. I'll probably see them when I get home. That or I'll be owned by Grandia III. But I will see them at some point or another.

Noucles: That extremly sux. Oh and I know you hate vs'ing me in friendlies. That makes me sad (random)

Can the name of the tournament be "Marth's time to TIP"? I think that'd be a much better tournament name = )

Mav

Furries For The Win
^ you do know that "TIP" is actually an acronym right? It stands for Totally Impaling your Privates. Which in general is what Marth was designed to do. ^_^

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
the "(character)'s time to (best move they have)" thing is gonna make me cry. to bad mewtwo could never fill this properly "MEWTWOS TIME TO GET HIS *** WHOOPER'D'eD"

HAHAHA dooooooooodah, omegavan5000. too bad it will cost $440 in gas each from your house to down the block :dizzy: . you like to play with peoples hearts doodah, i sleep with you on the second night, now i cant even get you to return my calls. youre a dirty guy... and i like that. :mad: nah just playin, dont be a stranger stop by some time.

Mav

Furries For The Win
That's messed up Doodah, you should at least tell Tippy that the second night was a one night stand. =P

Did he take you for a ride in the back seat of his omegavan5000? I guess something like that would be very roomy. ^_^

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
umm the msg "k ill mm u as well <_<" was toward keepspeedn not you.. lol... and who are you >>. And to your comment No I play with 1337 luigi

Top Bottom