• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Those Who Main Peach...

BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Smash Apprentice
Who do you secondary?
I use Yoshi, and it's actually quite succesful.
But I'm gettting bored with Yoshi, who do you suggest I secondary?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It all depends what your taste is. You can second anyone you want. No one shouldn't really choose for you. I mean, if you think you can handle speed, try someone like Captain Falcon or Fox. Several second Marth because of how well balanced he is in terms of speed and power (IMO).

So....just pick a character you want.

Geist

Smash Master
well i dont actually main peach....>.> *gets hit by brick*

well I started maining Samus because Samus looked awesome. not to mention influence from metroid prime series.
Pick who suits you best.

(pssst Marth. Choose MARTH)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Personally I use the ICs.

Fast (because of wavedashing :/), crazy grab chains, and a fast/powerful Dsmash!

<3 ICs

Pritch

Smash Lord
If you're picking purely for shoring up bad matchups, I'd say go either sheik or marth, depending on whether you find the marth or fox matchup worse respectively (which means sheik generally, but not always). They both also have the plus of being good on levels that peach is generally bad on.

Personally, I second sheik because I got tired of marth players I knew were worse than me going even with me or beating me. Ultimately though, it's just whoever you feel most comfortable/win the most games with.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Link, though I often switch up my secondaries to who I'm comfortable with at the time.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I second DK, but he's not really similar to Peach at all.
i actually use DK more since most of the ppl i play with have a hard time handling princess, but if an annoying sheik or marth come along then peach is unleashed.

DK is pretty fun tho...

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
i main peach but i second ganon (which im workin on a few stuff now)
i used to main ganon a while b4 but after i discovered peach i stopped ganon for a while
and now i in a way main them both - some days i feel like peach others like ganon

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I don't main Peach at all. Though, I wouldn't mind increasing in skill level with her. I'm decent with every character, but beyond great with others, which are obviously my mains. I have yet to play against someone who's actually good with Peach. Wouldn't mind experiencing that, though.

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
I main Peach/Marth equally. As for a suggestion for a secondary character, its not really something to be suggested. My secondary is C.Falcon, and I use him for his speed and raw power. My suggestion would to play and experiment with other characters and find one that complements your playing style. . .

*COUGH*DONTPICKMEWTWO*COUGH**cough*

Top Bottom