• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "For my Father" - Lucina Social Thread

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
How did it go for you?
I only know Kogarasuma was listed as losing to Lingling 0-3 while using Luigi.
:196:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
LingLing is Connecticut's #1 Player. Kogarasuma is #4 and he went ALL Lucina at Shine btw they just listed him as Luigi for some reason which he is very upset about lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Welcome welcome! It's nice to see the family grow!

A lot of people started playing just recently, some of them even got very good very quickly.
:196:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
You both had an amazing losers run now that I think of it. Props to both of you.

Gonna stream for a bit if anyone wants to join in and play or watch.

Twitch.tv/HSG_LordXav1er

Last edited:

CanadianCourage

Smash Cadet
Just to let you know, you are the ONE REASON people might start to take Lucina seriously. People can't say Lucina is that much worse then Marth without saying that you are better then THE Marth main after playing for only a year. Props to you on a top 16 finish, I hope that you can make top 10 next time. PS do you have any links to your games? I can only find one on YouTube, and I want to see more of your work.EDIT: LOL LOOK AT ZEROS TIER LIST!!! marth/lucina is 13th same as Mr.E and Kogarasuma thats oddly fitting.

Last edited:

Kogarasuma

Smash Rookie
Just to let you know, you are the ONE REASON people might start to take Lucina seriously. People can't say Lucina is that much worse then Marth without saying that you are better then THE Marth main after playing for only a year. Props to you on a top 16 finish, I hope that you can make top 10 next time. PS do you have any links to your games? I can only find one on YouTube, and I want to see more of your work.EDIT: LOL LOOK AT ZEROS TIER LIST!!! marth/lucina is 13th same as Mr.E and Kogarasuma thats oddly fitting.
Thanks man I appreciate it! And just check out UnderworldGamez on YouTube you should find some videos of me.

CanadianCourage

Smash Cadet
Umm bro... You better cool it with these awesome results we don't want our Daddy S to nerf Lucina now because of you!!! XD JK but in all seriousness I think Marth/Lucina will continue to climb the tiers after people "completely" get to know the characters.

By the way what character was your hardest matchup today and how did you deal with it?

EDIT: forgot to tag you Lord Xavier.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hey guys, I am a newcomer to competitive smash bros and have been playing Lucina for a few months.
Welcome to the Smashboards and the Smash competitive scene!
Hope ya have fun with Lucina!
She's easily one of my favourite characters of all time nowadays.

Ghettostorm

Smash Rookie
Yeah thanks! Me too! I have been alternating between Corrin and Lucina but I think I am going to focus more on Lucina. Have you played Awakening?

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I have!
I was very cynical about it at first (I hadn't liked my previous interactions with FE at all), but it pretty much grew to be my favourite 3DS game.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I wouldn't be playing as Lucina (or Robin) if I hadn't played Awakening, which was also my first Fire Emblem game.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
My first playthrough was on Normal-Classic. I am doing one right now in Hard-Classic.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah Awakening was a really good game! Which mode did you guys play on? Did you guys have a favorite character in Awakening?
I did my first playthrough on Normal/Casual mode and my second on Hard/Casual but on my third and so on, I did Hard/Classic. I once tried Lunatic but I never got passed Chapter 2 so I quit and resorted to only Hard.
My top 5 favorites in the game are Gaius, Tharja, Stahl, Gregor and Sumia.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Hey, Kogarasuma!
How are you, mate?
Good to see you here! We've talked to each other in twitter a bit before.

Top Bottom