• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "For my Father" - Lucina Social Thread

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If I'm not working I'm playing league, sm4sh, or Fire Emblem Awakening. (I'm about to pass the 270 hrs of playtime mark here soon T-T).

The character is also not all that common at events or to use so conversation gets a little hard to come by.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If I'm not working I'm playing league, sm4sh, or Fire Emblem Awakening. (I'm about to pass the 270 hrs of playtime mark here soon T-T).

The character is also not all that common at events or to use so conversation gets a little hard to come by.
I play Falco in smash 4 I know all about dat life lol. I don't see much Robin's in tourney either but their social is sure as hell active. I guess when Lucina boards got cleansed of heavy talk, folks went to the FE social groups or the Robin boards.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Birthday congratulations to a virtual character. I wish I had not been around o.O
And yet, she seems to be one of your mains. Also, welcome to the Social Lichi!
I just noticed this thread isn't very much active here. Where is everyone?
I play Falco in smash 4 I know all about dat life lol. I don't see much Robin's in tourney either but their social is sure as hell active. I guess when Lucina boards got cleansed of heavy talk, folks went to the FE social groups or the Robin boards.
It's actually starting to pick back up again in my opinion.

Anyways, today I have a lot of time to do the late FFA celebration. @ Saki- Saki- and anyone else who is interested let me know and I'll set up a time!

:227:

Lichi

This is my war snarl
And yet, she seems to be one of your mains. Also, welcome to the Social Lichi!

Well thank you. Yes, Lucina has been my main for 3DS, but I haven't touched that thing in months. Actually, I haven't played smash itself in months, so whenever I leave the off topic forums, I feel like a poser.

Lucina boards seem to have the same topics s back then...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm around in the evening usually, but would like to be home by 12 am (Cst) if possible : P

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Well thank you. Yes, Lucina has been my main for 3DS, but I haven't touched that thing in months. Actually, I haven't played smash itself in months, so whenever I leave the off topic forums, I feel like a poser.

Lucina boards seem to have the same topics s back then...
Our topics withstand the test of history!
I'm around in the evening usually, but would like to be home by 12 am (Cst) if possible : P
Alright duly noted.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
I just noticed this thread isn't very much active here. Where is everyone?
My life right now is pretty much all coursework sadly. I should be more active in about two weeks' time though!

It's a shame that British time zones are so far off American ones. I hope the FFA goes well!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Im sure they will be silly if we get the numbers. If not Toucan will have a slap my Luci session broadcasted live...which will be less silly and a bit more embarassing.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
After a lot of Shulk vs Lucina games today I'm convinced that I need to stop acting like I can out space everyone. Retreating Bairs and fairs to down tilt isn't as risky as it was in brawl. : ( looks like I need to get better with boxing range options.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
After a lot of Shulk vs Lucina games today I'm convinced that I need to stop acting like I can out space everyone. Retreating Bairs and fairs to down tilt isn't as risky as it was in brawl. : ( looks like I need to get better with boxing range options.
Shulk vs Marth/Lucina if fun and awkward cause your character gets outranged by him but it's soo fun. I haven't did the MU as Lucina yet as I mostly go Marth/Robin/Falco and I don't see alot of Shulks online or good ones for that matter and I think that character is hella good especially his whiff punishment game.

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I agree with it being a fun MU, like with MewTwo they can just swat me away with tilts if I whiff and can out space me. Meaning I just have to ride any momentum I can get to avoid a neutral game. Hopefully by the end of the week I can get better at staying in a zone that I can react in for damage and punishes

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
So... How is everyone?
I'm doing pretty good, how about you? :awesome: It's been a while since I've visited the Lucina social. I've mainly been frequently the Robin Social and this hangout for Robin players. But I'll never forget my fellow Lucina fan boy's and girls. :3 Obviously, quite a bit has happened since I was last here.

Anyways, here's an amazing piece of Lucina fan art as my way of saying, "Sorry for not being here in a long time." :p

D

Deleted member

So... How is everyone?
Was feeling fine, now bummed out because Walmart had wave 4 preorders up again and at a reasonable time, but had no idea about it until a few mins ago and of course Robin and Lucina are gone :3

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Just found out that the Lucina figma's release date got pushed back from April to June... so that kind of dampens my day.

D

Deleted member

Just found out that the Lucina figma's release date got pushed back from April to June... so that kind of dampens my day.
Are you still able to order those figmas? I kinda want to invest in one since it's literally impossible to get the amiibos...

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Are you still able to order those figmas? I kinda want to invest in one since it's literally impossible to get the amiibos...
I think they are all on pre-order as well so not at the moment :(

Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I last saw.

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
So... How is everyone?
I'm tired but good thanks! Got my first of four submissions sent in yesterday. Three more to go. All due a week on Friday though, annoyingly.

I'm also a wee bit upset about the figma delays but not massively.

D

Deleted member

I personally don't like group chats in Skype because I never talk in them and it lags my Skype.
So I prefer posting on here. c:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I personally don't like group chats in Skype because I never talk in them and it lags my Skype.
So I prefer posting on here. c:
I'm on the same boat. I don't really talk much over Skype, and I get easily annoyed by notifications. Forums are way better for me.

Also, I had this ugly coughing for a while, and finally began taking pills. They make me dizzy and sleepy and I'm not sure how it hasn't affected my driving skills. Yet.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Also, I had this ugly coughing for a while, and finally began taking pills. They make me dizzy and sleepy and I'm not sure how it hasn't affected my driving skills. Yet.
Side effects are annoying. I used to take congestion pills when I had bad allergies that would make me all gloomy and blue. It was weird.

Anyways, has the coughing at least subsided?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Too early to say, just began the treatment yesterday (after phlegm analyses finally concluded).

Top Bottom