• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Glory can really be discouraging..

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
So lately, With most of my free time, I've been playing a lot of 1vs1 for glory, trying to improve and become a better player. Sadly though, I haven't really been able to enjoy the matches I play. When I do get the chance to fight a really skilled player, I get bodied so badly to the point where I literally get depressed and because of that I tend to leave the lobby and stop playing for a while, instead of staying and learning the match-up ETC. I wanna mention that I don't mind losing, I just have trouble understanding why I lose certain matches and the things I did wrong. I also have trouble catching onto my opponents patterns so Its really hard to get a good read on my opponent. What makes it worse is the fact I'm playing as Robin, a character who's been speculated to be one of the best characters in the game, and I feel losing as him just goes to show how bad I really am if I can't even win with a good character. Its just incredibly demoralizing sometimes.

Does anyone have Similar issues, if so how do you cope with them?

Last edited:

BulacaFlocka

Smash Rookie
So lately, With most of my free time, I've been playing a lot of 1vs1 for glory, trying to improve and become a better player. Sadly though, I haven't really been able to enjoy the matches I play. I've actually been winning a good majority of the matches I play (sitting currently at 707 total matches 539 Wins & 168 Losses - 76% win rate) but I am not happy with this at all. In my opinion having a high win rate doesn't mean you're good, It just means you're able to beat Low Level / Casual players. This is where it becomes discouraging for me. When I do get the chance to fight a really skilled player, I get bodied so badly to the point where I literally get depressed and because of that I tend to leave the lobby and stop playing for a while, instead of staying and learning the match-up ETC. I wanna mention that I don't mind losing, I just have trouble understanding why I lose certain matches and the things I did wrong. I also have trouble catching onto my opponents patterns so Its really hard to get a good read on my opponent. What makes it worse is the fact I'm playing as Robin, a character who's been speculated to be one of the best characters in the game, and I feel losing as him just goes to show how bad I really am if I can't even win with a good character. Its just incredibly demoralizing sometimes.

Does anyone have Similar issues, if so how do you cope with them?
I'm finding something similar. I've been bodying people in For Glory recently (on a 15+ game winning streak right now), but I know I'm not good at all. Went to a local tournament and went 0-2 immediately.

My suggestion on how to get better is to go on this board and read up on your character. Look up what the higher-level players are doing, and copy them (but fit it into your own style). Watch YouTube vids, read up on the character matchup threads, etc. As far as real practice, there are a ton of people here that you can get Friend Codes from and play friendlies with to learn. If you've got friends that are on the same level/better, play with them and then talk about your matches afterwards (or someone online through chat or whatever). Ask them why they did certain things in certain situations.

Also, save your replays and re-watch them when you can. You'll have a better perspective outside of the game on what's going on, and you'll be able to see "Oh, I shouldn't have done that, I should do this next time I'm in this situation".

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
I'm finding something similar. I've been bodying people in For Glory recently (on a 15+ game winning streak right now), but I know I'm not good at all. Went to a local tournament and went 0-2 immediately.

My suggestion on how to get better is to go on this board and read up on your character. Look up what the higher-level players are doing, and copy them (but fit it into your own style). Watch YouTube vids, read up on the character matchup threads, etc. As far as real practice, there are a ton of people here that you can get Friend Codes from and play friendlies with to learn. If you've got friends that are on the same level/better, play with them and then talk about your matches afterwards (or someone online through chat or whatever). Ask them why they did certain things in certain situations.

Also, save your replays and re-watch them when you can. You'll have a better perspective outside of the game on what's going on, and you'll be able to see "Oh, I shouldn't have done that, I should do this next time I'm in this situation".
The issue is I don't know what I should or should not do in most cases. so I can't say I shouldn't have done something. And a big issue is when I get demoralized it makes me want to do the exact opposite of what you suggested, it makes me wanna give up on my main or quit playing the game in general.

Last edited:

Shen_Jehuty

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-3102-6095
I honestly just remember it is just a game and is not meant to be taken so seriously. A good majority of the users on here seem to think that they are destined to become the Ken of Sm4sh, and if they aren't winning nearly every match something is wrong. None of us (or at least 99.9999% of us) will never be as good as Ken, MaNgo, or Mew2King, but that doesn't mean we we can't have fun and still be pretty good. I agree, a high win ratio means very little in 1v1 For Glory since most of the people you'll play are not doing it because they're thinking of going ultra competitive, and you occasionally get very unskilled players that can be two stocked in under a minute. But bottom line, it is just a game that most of us will will only have fun with and never see a dime of prize money or fame from. So if you take the fun out by being way, way to serious about it you are really depriving yourself of enjoying a really awesome game. Just my 2-cents.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
OMG, you've always been a Ness main and now you're a Robin. I'm a Ness main and Robin is my most feared opponent. What made you switch? I think you should go back to Ness and you'll feel that you can take on these big guys. Like me. ;P

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
For Glory mode kinda sucks to be honest. I get really tired of just playing the Omega mode stages over and over, particularly when it's clear that it's influencing the matchup in the opponent's favour. I should start just doing player matches instead.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
I honestly just remember it is just a game and is not meant to be taken so seriously. A good majority of the users on here seem to think that they are destined to become the Ken of Sm4sh, and if they aren't winning nearly every match something is wrong. None of us (or at least 99.9999% of us) will never be as good as Ken, MaNgo, or Mew2King, but that doesn't mean we we can't have fun and still be pretty good. I agree, a high win ratio means very little in 1v1 For Glory since most of the people you'll play are not doing it because they're thinking of going ultra competitive, and you occasionally get very unskilled players that can be two stocked in under a minute. But bottom line, it is just a game that most of us will will only have fun with and never see a dime of prize money or fame from. So if you take the fun out by being way, way to serious about it you are really depriving yourself of enjoying a really awesome game. Just my 2-cents.
Well I'm actually one of those people who aspire to be as good as Ken, Mango, or Mew2king. I take my for glory matches pretty seriously, because I am trying so hard to get better.

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
When someone beats be decisively, I stay in the lobby as long as possible, saving every replay, then watch them afterwards. I find this helps a lot with improving my MUs.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Well I'm actually one of those people who aspire to be as good as Ken, Mango, or Mew2king. I take my for glory matches pretty seriously, because I am trying so hard to get better.
That's not the way to do it. Playing online will not make you a much better player to be honest. There's all kinds of factors that simply don't exist in a tournament environment that riddle the online: input latency, only omega stages, different ruleset, tons of things. The only way to get better at the game is to play locally and practice on stages that are actually going to be legal and with no latency. Because if all you do is play on FD variants, you're not going to have any clue what to do when a stage like Battlefield or Smashville or anything with platforms and you're going to get destroyed.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
OMG, you've always been a Ness main and now you're a Robin. I'm a Ness main and Robin is my most feared opponent. What made you switch? I think you should go back to Ness and you'll feel that you can take on these big guys. Like me. ;P
On an unrelated note, I switched to robin because I love lightning, Plus he looks cool and has a neat play style. Pretty much love everything about robin. I have been using a lot of ness in For Glory, he is pretty much my main as well, but I don't do very well with him either.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
That's not the way to do it. Playing online will not make you a much better player to be honest. There's all kinds of factors that simply don't exist in a tournament environment that riddle the online: input latency, only omega stages, different ruleset, tons of things. The only way to get better at the game is to play locally and practice on stages that are actually going to be legal and with no latency. Because if all you do is play on FD variants, you're not going to have any clue what to do when a stage like Battlefield or Smashville or anything with platforms and you're going to get destroyed.
You're right, but its all I got sadly. even though I aspire to be a Pro smasher I've got way to much anxiety to go to actual events. but ya I completely agree with you.

Geizt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Icarus
3DS FC
3196-3334-4755
Then don't give up. I know it's easier said than done. But if you can't figure out what you're doing wrong. Try to figure out what your opponent is doing right. I was on a 10 win streak then a pink Captain Falcon murdered me and left so I couldn't improve. I feel like that's one of the most discouraging parts of For Glory.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am having fun playing For Glory and that is what matters to me. I am getting better with my favorite characters, too.
For Glory mode kinda sucks to be honest. I get really tired of just playing the Omega mode stages over and over, particularly when it's clear that it's influencing the matchup in the opponent's favour. I should start just doing player matches instead.
Might as well stop playing the game then, because every stage influence the matchup in the opponent's favor, in a way or the other.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Who's to say you can't have fun while playing for For Glory?

I personally try to enjoy myself more than win every time. My wins are above my losses, but not by too much. I have the skill to maybe enter a local tournament, but I prefer not to. Call it competitive casualness, if you will.

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Might as well stop playing the game then, because every stage influence the matchup in the opponent's favor, in a way or the other.
Yes, but that's why there are rules governing stage selection and we don't just play on the same stage every time.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
You're right, but its all I got sadly. even though I aspire to be a Pro smasher I've got way to much anxiety to go to actual events. but ya I completely agree with you.
I was in the same boat as you for a while and just decided to play online mostly, and For Glory seems a very good way to up your game. In reality, you won't be able to get the skill level you want by constantly playing For Glory, bottom line. You won't be able to beat those people who can completely dominate and shield pressure you. I have this problem as well. My win rate is 80% and then I meet a good Sheik or Yoshi player and the whole match is over before it begun.

The best way to improve is to gain the courage to attend any local events you can, even if you lose, which you probably will; but it's the experience that matters more.

Kos-MosPlushie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kos-MosPlushie
I'm having the opposite reaction. My win rate is terrible atm, not because I'm terrible at the game, but because the lag on some of these online matches has caused me to mistime attacks and as a result get losses.

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
I happen to have a problem with For Glory mode, too, but it's a bit different. I'm a horrible player when it comes to Smash, and I have always been bad. No amount of practice or training has done anything to help me improve. However, there are many players in For Glory that will use Little Mac and ZSS because they somehow believe that will grant them a win. When I beat them without much trouble, they leave right away. The problem is that I am not getting any better facing players that try to win by using a popular character, even if they don't know how to use them. If anything, it's just annoying me and taking away from the fun that the matches should bring.

Speaking of which, I generally find that I can't have fun with For Glory as much because I'm facing strangers and a lot of people in this mode seem to be super serious about it, which takes away from the experience. Even when I sometimes switch to Pink Captain Falcon, I can't have fun if the opponent is being annoying. Anyone have suggestions on how to make For Glory fun?

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
I am having fun playing For Glory and that is what matters to me. I am getting better with my favorite characters, too.

I personally try to enjoy myself more than win every time. My wins are above my losses, but not by too much. I have the skill to maybe enter a local tournament, but I prefer not to. Call it competitive casualness, if you will.
This'll be quite hard to explain without me sounding a bit foolish.
Its hard for me to truly enjoy a match knowing that I could be fighting a Casual / Low level player. Its not satisfying to beat a player who isn't as serious with that game that I am. when I win a match I want to feel good about my victory, I want to be able to look back on my matches and think "I actually did pretty well in that match."

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
This'll be quite hard to explain without me sounding a bit foolish.
Its hard for me to truly enjoy a match knowing that I could be fighting a Casual / Low level player. Its not satisfying to beat a player who isn't as serious with that game that I am. when I win a match I want to feel good about my victory, I want to be able to look back on my matches and think "I actually did pretty well in that match."
It sounds to me like you might be taking For Glory too seriously. Yes, it was designed with that intention, but you can make it fun if you just play without thinking about the player's level of skill. Opponents will always vary in how good they are, and that is something that applies to all fighting games. You shouldn't feel like a bad player just because you beat someone that isn't at your skill level, but rather move on motivated until you find someone at your skill level or above it. Don't let people that might still be learning discourage you from rising up. They might be on the same journey as you, after all.

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
collect friend codes of people that are good and repeatedly play them. That's your best shot. I currently play the best mega man that I've personally seen a lot and I've learned so much about the match up from him. The matches are enjoyable and a learning experience. My advice to you is to go and participate in a tournament, collect friend codes of people who you respect and play them online as much as possible.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
SF4 ranked mode is so much more worse than this... No wonder why my spirit ain't broken yet.

RedbeardMetroid

Smash Rookie

I agree with this. I understand that 1v1 can be discouraging but it's discouraging for me in a completely opposite way. I am brand new to Smash, the last time I'd played was on the N64 back in the day.

My win loss record is like 18 - 115 or something. So obviously I'm not good but I'm having fun getting better and trying to learn a little bit from each match.

Swap friends codes with some really good dudes and just spar with them. That's how I got good at Halo 2. I played almost exclusively with people who were WAY better than me and learned so much faster that way.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
I agree with this. I understand that 1v1 can be discouraging but it's discouraging for me in a completely opposite way. I am brand new to Smash, the last time I'd played was on the N64 back in the day.

My win loss record is like 18 - 115 or something. So obviously I'm not good but I'm having fun getting better and trying to learn a little bit from each match.

Swap friends codes with some really good dudes and just spar with them. That's how I got good at Halo 2. I played almost exclusively with people who were WAY better than me and learned so much faster that way.
Same here! I got better at SF4 due to fighting some real mean motherhuubers and it conditioned me to the meta! So it may be the same here. Suprisingly I don't lose as often as I think I do. I won 33+ matches and cant remember my losses.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
i imagine the good players are gravitating to friend battles only, since they have better connection and odds are more consistent challenges.
Starting yesterday i started to find a ton of complete IDIOTS on For Glory. People that use the down airs that send you rocketing to the ground while trying to hit me during recovery (thus shooting into the pit on their own) or just completely fail a meteor and cant get back because they already doublejumped.

I had easily 15 people in a row do one of those two consistantly before i found someone that was competent. Its not that hard to simply not use diving abilities over a pit...geez

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
I've been feeling the same way about for glory. I'm not as good as I'd like to be, but I know I'm better than a casual gamer. I alo have this unhealthy obsession with trying to be good to the point that my therapist thought it was an issue. I tend to get upset is something goes wrong, especially against I player I think I may be better than. I'm at the point where I'd like to abandon for glory, and just start playing people from here--- People better than me. It's weird, but when bodied by somebody on for glory who I know is much better than me, I don't mind, in fact I enjoy those fights, because I know the person is good, and it makes me want to get better. I also have this crippling weakness of overspecialization- I can't seem to use anybody beside Kirby competently :/

What really sucks about for glory is sometimes you run into a great player, but there's no way to add them or request to be friends with them for more matches. I got lucky one time though, and ran into a nice Ness player. It was Wiisnake from these boards. I saw the name and thought it looked familiar, then I check here and found him.

Last edited:

Geizt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Icarus
3DS FC
3196-3334-4755
Even when I sometimes switch to Pink Captain Falcon, I can't have fun if the opponent is being annoying. Anyone have suggestions on how to make For Glory fun?
Did you happen to totally murder a Little Mac named Icarus?

And yeah today was the first time I actually fought in a friend match. When it's someone good I'm glad I know I can go back and fight them later. For Glory just making everyone disappear in the vast unknown of smash users is a bit disappointing if you find a good match.

OidBirdie

Smash Cadet
Yeah man i feel your pain. I feel like i suck. I have a 75% win record after 100 matches, but i feel like most of the players just suck. When i do lose to a roll/projectile/dash attack/smash spammer i feel like ****. It's fun but frustrating, especially for a perfectionist.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Tons of straightforward advice here. Have fun, don't take the game too seriously, learn from your mistakes, fight people from here, read up on your characters & matchups, save your replays, gain enough confidence to participate in tourneys.

It's really inevitable to be set up with low-level or casual players with For Glory, especially because of how much publicity the pro scene and strive has been getting this time around. Many people are using it as a surrogate to fight skilled players and that's okay. Many games I just have to curbstomp through people who have no idea what their doing for a victory count buffer or get smashed by the occasional mid-level/pro player, adapt, and overcome. In fact, I've actually managed to defeat some of the better players in For Glory 1-v-1.

Worried about numbers? Here's a good thought process to recover; if you have more losses than victories, play to break even. If you end up getting a win streak after you break even, maintain it. If you end up losing after breaking even, break even.

Like, let's say that I had a bad night and I have 20 losses over 10 victories. Whenever I play my next game, I'll think, "I have 10 to go until I'm even." or just think "10-to-go." For every victory, this number will decrease as you get closer to your goal. For every loss, it'll go up. But don't let that hypothesis overwhelm you and manage raising the number in manageable, non-stressful chunks.

It may take multiple sessions to do this and you are guaranteed to be set back a few games, but take it slowly and you should eventually get to a point where you have a 50.00% win rate and move on. I'm currently ahead with 5 victories from a 10 loss streak.

I know this isn't a thread for LoL, but it was one of those games that pissed me off so much that I eventually dropped it. But the logic Gbay outlines here goes across any competitive game. Replace deaths for stock/KOs, ELO for win rate, etc.

Last edited:

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Like, let's say that I had a bad night and I have 20 losses over 10 victories. Whenever I play my next game, I'll think, "I have 10 to go until I'm even." or just think "10-to-go." For every victory, this number will decrease as you get closer to your goal. For every loss, it'll go up. But don't let that hypothesis overwhelm you and manage raising the number in manageable, non-stressful chunks. It may take multiple sessions to do this and you are guaranteed to be set back a few games, but take it slowly and you should eventually get to a point where you have a 50.00% win rate and move on.
This is pretty bad advice IMO. If you start to get frustrated you'll just do even worse. Sometimes you gotta know when to fold 'em.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
The point is to not go on tilt when you are frustrated. That'll bring nothing but very impulsive play and more losses.

Captain Hotcakes said:
Like, let's say that I had a bad night and I have 20 losses over 10 victories. Whenever I play my next game, I'll think, "I have 10 to go until I'm even." or just think "10-to-go." For every victory, this number will decrease as you get closer to your goal. For every loss, it'll go up. But don't let that hypothesis overwhelm you and manage raising the number in manageable, non-stressful chunks.
Learn to drop your rage and take a break for however long is necessary for you.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I too have the same issue with For Glory despite having a few more wins than losses (somewhere around 72%), I don't feel like I'm very good, more like the peeps on For Glory are just terrible. I also hate the fact that the only stages allowed are several variants of Final Destination, which adds to the frustration when I'm facing characters with projectiles like Mega Man or Samus. I'm never gonna learn to fight on places with platforms like Battlefield and Prism Tower at this rate... Whenever I add somebody's friend codes from here, at least half of the people I added took a dump on me in the game compared to the For Glory people, and they never tell me what I'm doing wrong or how I lose..

I also have an additional problem with it: Even though it's just a video game, whenever me and my opponent are on our last stocks and we're both really close to beating each other, my heart starts beating a little fast and my fingers get a little fidgety. I'm so nervous on the intensity of my games that I start to get a little anxious, and I think it has an effect on my execution. I guess I may have had a little too much fun...How am I gonna keep up with people if I can't stay calm for the whole game? To remedy this when it happens, I try to calm myself down by drinking energy drinks like Gatorade or Powerade, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Anyone else ever get this kind of feeling in a competitive game before? If so, how do you cope with it? Should I stick to the Gatorade plan?

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
This is why people do not equate online rank to skill. Online is a different game that tourney life. If you want to get better, go to meet ups, tourneys and find other players on this board that you can play against in the friend mode so you can try to learn new things.

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
The point is to not go on tilt when you are frustrated. That'll bring nothing but very impulsive play and more losses.

Learn to drop your rage and take a break for however long is necessary for you.
I dunno, I feel that if you're already aware that you're doing badly, you're probably already a bit frustrated. Telling yourself that you have to make it even is probably a dangerous idea because it compels you to keep playing even if you're not playing well.

I would know, I totally did this a few days ago and it wasn't healthy for my win rate.

Judo777

Smash Master
You have to go to tournaments to get good at the game. Playing For Glory will give you familiarity with the game. But the only way to get good is to go to tournaments, get bodied, then sit down and play friendlies and get bodied more.

Don't expect to win, expect to learn. I always emphasize when trying to get good, play one character, when you sit down to play someone better than you play against them and ask them to play one character (this isn't madatory but i think it helps).

Spam games in one particular MU so you not only learn the MU some, but you can break down specific situations, and try to get around those situations, fail then try again. That's how you learn, you struggle through a matchup or a position and learn what does and doesn't work.

And don't feel ashamed, they beat you already, they already established they are the better player, so they should beat you. There is nothing wrong with that. All top level players were bad at one point.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I try to calm myself down by drinking energy drinks like Gatorade or Powerade, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Anyone else ever get this kind of feeling in a competitive game before? If so, how do you cope with it? Should I stick to the Gatorade plan?
I would think consuming energy drinks would make you feel more intense than alert. But then again, not my experience. What's your's? O.O

I dunno, I feel that if you're already aware that you're doing badly, you're probably already a bit frustrated. Telling yourself that you have to make it even is probably a dangerous idea because it compels you to keep playing even if you're not playing well.

I would know, I totally did this a few days ago and it wasn't healthy for my win rate.
Then good, it doesn't work for you. For me, breaking even helps put how far my losing streak is into perspective rather than just telling myself to win. But then again, whether you think that's helpful or not depends on the person.

Also, I'm not advocating to make it even in one strait.

Last edited:

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
Then good, it doesn't work for you. For me, breaking even helps put how far my losing streak is into perspective rather than just telling myself to win. But then again, whether you think that's helpful or not depends on the person.

Also, I'm not advocating to make it even in one strait.
I guess that's fair, but I think it's more helpful to realize that it will tend to even out over time rather than thinking that you need to make it even right now.

Laltrack

Smash Rookie
NNID
Laltrack
3DS FC
5043-2104-7548
I have the same problem I tend to be very competitive in everything I do
As an advice For Glory is not the only way to improve, you can do Training mode, friendly matches and even Vs. mode against lv.9 computers.
focus on what you lack and little by little you'll gain experience, discover new combos, etc. And that will absolutely make you better.
Iif you are like me then you must be looking for a quick way to become a pro, but let me tell you that such thing doesn't exist, just don't lose your wits.
as for your "losing as robin" issue look at Silent Wolf Vs. Axe fight on this year evo.
a god-tier character totally ***** by a pikachu.
in other words having a good character won't make things easier for you, just keep trying.
¡motivation man!
that's all you need to become better!
and as everyone said, watch your replays and fight stronger foes you'll learn from that! :D
Good luck pal!
hope to see you kicking everyone's a** soon.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Wow. This thread is a lot more serious than I expected it to be.

Most of the advice here is pretty good. Get friend codes etc. But if you want to play for glory and find challenging people, understand that the matchmaking is based on your single player progress, not your online record.

Edit: a good way to make non-challenging fights challenging is to restrict yourself. Don't shield. No rolling. Only melee. No smashes. Etc. That way, when you find a challenge you've improved that part of your game.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Aptly put! I honestly couldn't have said it better myself. Wish more individuals on Smashboards thought as you did.

Top Bottom