• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footage of Zero-Suit-Samus

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
That was good.

ZS samus is freakin hot

Plomid

Smash Ace
THe Dance .......was corny but ok i guess
the rest AWSOME!!!!!
but if bungie is going to reveal master chief as a girl im going to lol a lot.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
It was pretty good until samus turned into zsamus. Everyone know's Samus's suit is 20x cooler than Samus herself, who is a total weakling. It would have been cooler if the sword hit killed Samus, then her suit reformed with AI or something then kept fighting and ultimately getting owned by Master Cheif, not because I'm a halo fan, but because Master Cheif is way cooler, a man, and stronger. Everything after the Zsamus part was pretty lame

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
That Is Not Master Cheif + Samus>spartans

GUYS, ITS SPARTAN 458 (Nicole), NOT MASTER CHIEF :p She's also in Dead Or Alive 4

Remember: All of the spartan warriors all wore the same armor. Master Chief's armor wasn't different except for his Spartan number. He's just the best of the best, but as you can see, there are other spartan soldiers that kick ***

This vid is on youtube too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9sYixr2miY

It was pretty good until samus turned into zsamus. Everyone know's Samus's suit is 20x cooler than Samus herself, who is a total weakling. It would have been cooler if the sword hit killed Samus, then her suit reformed with AI or something then kept fighting and ultimately getting owned by Master Cheif, not because I'm a halo fan, but because Master Cheif is way cooler, a man, and stronger. Everything after the Zsamus part was pretty lame
You're an idiot lol. If you played any Metriod game, you'd realize that Samus's potential is pretty **** high. She's no doubt one of the most broken video game characters, period. Master Cheif is simply a man who is 3x stronger than a normal man, wooooww, so strong lol What can he do that Samus can't? I mean...compare a huge charge beam that can destory an entire ship with one blast....to a..pistol or battlerifle???? lmao Samus can also fly (screw attack), run fast as hell (speed booster), has numerous weapons that own normal human weapons (ice/wave/magma shots and missles), has a morph ball (:p), and her suit has the ability to keep changing and improving. GG Halo fans >_>
The beam sword shouldn't of even taken Samus's armor off, that was basically charity for those halo fans out there.

Sidius

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't it be great if someone decided to make a Metroid Prime movie? u know like what they did with Resident Evil

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Absolutly loved the fighting, top notch the end eh...whatever awesome animation and fight coreography

So why did Master Chief's wang spark if it's a she?

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
GUYS, ITS SPARTAN 458 (Nicole), NOT MASTER CHIEF :p She's also in Dead Or Alive 4

You're an idiot lol. If you played any Metriod game, you'd realize that Samus's potential is pretty **** high. She's no doubt one of the most broken video game characters, period. Master Cheif is simply a man who is 3x stronger than a normal man, wooooww, so strong lol What can he do that Samus can't? I mean...compare a huge charge beam that can destory an entire ship with one blast....to a..pistol or battlerifle???? lmao Samus can also fly (screw attack), run fast as hell (speed booster), has numerous weapons that own normal human weapons (ice/wave/magma shots and missles), has a morph ball (:p), and her suit has the ability to keep changing and improving. GG Halo fans >_>
The beam sword shouldn't of even taken Samus's armor off, that was basically charity for those halo fans out there.
All the things you listed that make samus look cool (screw attack, speed booster,weapons,morph ball) are only made possible because of the Suit not Samus --->.Samus only weighs down the suits capabilities.Say if there were a man inside the suit instead...say the manliest of men... like a a Spartan, that suit would be doing a lot more bad *** stuff then we've seen so far belive u me.

Blazer

Smash Ace
All the things you listed that make samus look cool (screw attack, speed booster,weapons,morph ball) are only made possible because of the Suit not Samus --->.Samus only weighs down the suits capabilities.Say if there were a man inside the suit instead...say the manliest of men... like a a Spartan, that suit would be doing a lot more bad *** stuff then we've seen so far belive u me.

That was very sexist... I'm a guy and I found that offensive.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
That was very sexist... I'm a guy and I found that offensive.
lol. Sorry, I just don't see super models that are good at fighting as cool in any way. If you want to see an example of a good female character check out The Boss from MGS3. Also taking offense to something = stupid.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
Taking offense to anything is for the weak minded. Taking offense to comments is just asserting false power into something pointless.

Zodiac

Smash Master
The end completly ruined the whole thing, imo.
Couldn't agree more, which is why I only watch until they crash into the boat and then end it.

But anyway, this is freakin amazing either way.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I only watch it until mastercheif slashes samus with the sword and she appears to be dead, then I end it

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
"If you want me t obe completely honest, let me tell you what i think. That tralier was made for babies and it was bloody horrible"-Simon Cowe

Amy

Smash Cadet
"If you want me t obe completely honest, let me tell you what i think. That tralier was made for babies and it was bloody horrible"-Simon Cowe
LOL no it was okay, Kirby was funny when he didn't get an upgrade in graphics like the others. :D

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
The end was probably the best part. Everything was boring until that last scene.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I saw haloid a few weeks ago and I thought it was really creative (even thuogh there were some rips from matrix/other stuff) but it was still a cool movie lol.

and for the record the ending was odd but master chief chick was amazing.

jjjkkk

Top Bottom