• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fond Du Lac, Wi Tourny! (3/3/07) FE1

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I'll keep you in mind (not just saying that, either) :)

Anyone else? Also there is a slim chance I could team with one of my friends...

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
ryan, you should team with 101 @_@

ane kevin will team with whoever

and spike: it dosent' matter who i tema with, because i never team with the same person in any tourey yet @_@, and i'm going to suck very bad anyway since i haven't alot for about a month or so.

and 5150, i'm probly going to team with spike, sorry

Xtra

Smash Ace
I can both go there and bring a system, maybe 3 extra controllers even.

Who in FDL or close to FDL needs to be driven? I'll take the first 3 people within 10 minutes of FDL.
im actually looking for a full set-up. which would be a decent sized tv, a gamecube w/ memory card, extension cord. and its always byoc. so dont worry about the extra 3. IF U FORGET U'R CONTORLLER TOUGH ****!. i hate lending mine out so dont ask me! do u live in fond du lac or something? i'll pm my cell call me and leave a message i dont work today or tomorrow. but i am sick. call to play.....or else.

spikes: hmmm dont know about going low tier for the epic snake match. but i'll take u on the mm's.

so then i guess im still looking for atleast one more set-up.
anyone in favor of starting earlier?1?!!?
if u plan on staying over let me know by pm so i can accomodate our needs.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
DA Tryouts

ok everyone, we are holding DA tryouts for this tournament

how you get in:

write an essay
or
fill out a questionare
or
link us 2 a cul webs1t3

(if youd o all 3 you have a better chance of winning)

we pick one DA member to team with the most qualified of them, and if they let us down we give them a piece of paper telling them that they are out of the crew. if they dont let us down, then they get the rank of "understudy"

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
DonVitOR aka Igor aka LilJew29Jew aka Broke a chair once because of Marth 101 aka Master of Disaster is looking for a teammate for this tournament

IM me on AIM- Oshjuggalo666
or reply here, i guess

Xtra

Smash Ace
Hey is anyone bringing a recording setup?? I really would like to record some matches!! I t would be sweet.
all i know how to do is set up a VCR to a tv and hit record.
we could try to throw together a low tier tourny for the ppl who stay after/late/overnight/joe momma

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
The last M2 Doc battle was super close!! it could have gone either way and I really want my 6.23 back! lolz well that sounds good spikes! Also I really want to play Marth 101and a video recording setup is gonig to be there (cuz i really want to post some vids on Youtube) anyway hope to see you all there and if you want to see a hilarius disscusion/flame match please click this link : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97827&page=2 lolz

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
tongji... about that thread... i really hope you're just kidding... forward would **** you... hard...

i know i know, i 'retired'... and i did!!!! BUT... i'll be going with kssb to hang out 'cause i don't have much of a social life thanks to work and i JUST happen to have the day off... MAYBE i'll enter teams... ok i will enter teams if kssb teams with me haha

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
We can do a $6.23 rematch if you want :)
I'm gonna pass on bringing my recording equipment but as long as tongji has it covered we should be fine

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
wait what? i don't have any recording stuff... sorry:( so i guess that means that we will not be doing any of that?? waaa im sad.

Element, hey do you main the space bird? I would totaly love to play you, I have never heard of you before, (probably because im new lolz) would you be up for a friendly or two? and to clarify element, forward had said his mewtwo would destroy mine. And I said i don't think so. but hey who cares. I think it is dumb to say "who can beat who" online because you just never really know forward has never seen me play, nor have I seen his mewtwo. So we really have nothing to go by. His falco is decent tho no doubt about that. IM exited to meet you! see you there!:)

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
tongji dont' take what i said out of disrespect or anything.... not insulting you.. but take your own advice that you have in your sig, 'overconfidance is the greatest enemy' ... you said, 'its dumb to say who can beat who online because you just never really know forward has never seen me play nor have i seen his mewtwo. so we really have nothing to go by'... but we do infact have something to go by, nobody needs to 'see' anything... he's a tournament player, a GOOD tournament player who's got far more experience than you do... just take my word for it... the key to being accepted (and not making yourself look like an *** in the process) is humility.. some of us have this under control, some of us don't ... humility is key man, you don't know for a fact that his mewtwo won't destroy you, don't make the assumption that it won't because odds are (given his mountain of high level tournament experience that you don't have) you probably WOULD get owned... take it from somebody who's been goin' to tournaments almost as long as the game has been out....

but anyways, thats my $0.02... so moving on... sure i'd be happy to play you, i use mewtwo a little so i'd be happy to ditto you also... again, sorry if i came off like an ***... but for real man i'm just trying to be helpful, so take it for what its worth i guess

Xtra

Smash Ace
tongji... about that thread... i really hope you're just kidding... forward would **** you... hard...

i know i know, i 'retired'... and i did!!!! BUT... i'll be going with kssb to hang out 'cause i don't have much of a social life thanks to work and i JUST happen to have the day off... MAYBE i'll enter teams... ok i will enter teams if kssb teams with me haha
i had NO idea about any such "retirement"
but anywhew it'd be nice to see u here.
sounds like were going to be having A LOT of decent teams comming into this. i think the teams is gonna rock HARD!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Tongji who's coming with you? We're having an ;) invite only ;) smashfest at my house Friday night and we might have room for like, you and n00k. No more than that though, cause we're all going to this **** in Taubsi on Saturday morning. Then you can permanently retract your claim of having a "messy basement".

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
messy basement?? ojk ill wait to see your huge sty (i love stys, my room is one. cloths piled to the celing!! :) yes, ok then ill see what I can do. I have no idea where you live (but i don't have any school on friday) so making the trip might be possible (don't know if the parental units will approve tho. we will see.) Im probably only going to only bringin n00k, unless you want me too bring some noob meat for utter dystruction lolz Do you need anything else?(other than a nanny to clean that thing you call a basement lolz)
if you can pm your adress of something that would be good. Is all of Tabusi going to be there? and as a final question is there any posibility of team tabusi needing a mewtwo main??

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
Nobody wants to join DA?
Not only is that really insulting but also REALLLY insulting.
All you gotta do is send us a cool website and you get to team with ca$hman maybe.

edit: post 187 MDK MDK MDK
edit: m2k m2k m2k829 Bombos all day pappa

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
****, there is a big chance i might not make it, i got screw over by my parents so many time is not even funny.......****

spike, i'll tell you friday if i can make it or not

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Nobody wants to join DA?
All you gotta do is send us a cool website and you get to team with ca$hman maybe.

i can understand why no one would want to team with crashman.

im teaming with marth101, sauce, unless YOU decide otherwise.

also, from now don't abuse "all daya pappa".

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Nobody wants to join DA?

i'll join DA @_@

the reason i should:
i'm a kinky, honey, and pervert asian :laugh:

Top Bottom