• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flyer Contest

Alzi

Smash Master
Congrats on all who entered and Tero for winning.

I'll do a list of names and what i thought of their flyers later this week as at the moment i'm busy.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Congratulation to everyone, some of those flyers were crazy like hell.

My personal favorites:
1. C~Dog
2. Patrack
3. Alzi

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Hey hey, congrats to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who submitted.

The top 5 flyers by your votes were:
Tero (73)
Alzi (54)
Yink (41)
Patrack (35)
T-Block (33)

Good job, I'll message each of the winners soon.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
I voted for C~Dog myself. That Jackson looks really slick. I'm awarding you this imaginary prize, which I won't describe at all.

Alzi

Smash Master

Chronodiver Lokii- Nice and simple design. This would actually work as a proper Flyer but since it was a contest and all you maybe should of tried and make it with much more detail and somthing that will catch the persons attention from a good distance away and want them to read it. I would actually read that if i ever got it handed as it uses some text and gets it point across. Nice work though.

C~Dog- Very nice i like the way how everything is set out and has a theme to it which is Sydney's major comp Thriller. The text at the top could of been thought out much better and placed in a better way. But overall that doesn't become much of a serious problem as it looks good overall. I just don't get what that thing is in the bottom left corner? Thats the only thing that annoyed me the most. :p

Dekuu- Very nice but it does seem alittle too cluttered with text. A image would of been great in this just one image though. But it does look ok since you got the brawl smash ball logo on there. I really like the way it's set out though the text at the top could of been improved alittle more overall it's still good.

Delvro- Love the way how you have put the earth inside the smash ball logo caught my attention real quick and theres pit in there even though i hate pit it still caught my attention as it seemed intresting with lots of action happening in the flyer. The only thing that could of improved was the text.

EPsilon933- YEAH CAPTAIN FALCON. I just think the text needed much more improvement with a background maybe. Like what you did with the images though.

Dealth0072- Lol i love the way this has been put together with the types of fruit and overall. It would never win but it did give me a laugh and probally everyone else not that it's bad the fact that how it's all been put together. :p I like it though.

Mota- I really did like this one and thought it was nicley made. The only problem is that there is four images and it just distracts the eye to look at each and everyone of them. If they were all in a group or close together it would work better. With that "!" at the end of the prizes it would of been so much cooler if you had snake there being spoted by the light lol. This was good thought and one of my favourites there.

Patrack- This is another one i loved. The background was crazy like and it caught my intrest the quickest out of all of them there. When i first saw the entrys i was browsing through them with excitment and yours was the first one i went woah this is awesomly made. There was one problem i had with it though the Metaknight was covered up by text. Looks like you were trying to get his eyes between the text but it would of been better if he was coming out the side of the text covering up some of the ends of the arrows the starting point of the arrow.

Rad- The fact that the Marth was custom made by you is even more awesome. I actually thought this was the bets thriller flyer to use. Since the title stands out and the marth picture stands out and it has that freaky look to it. But it's sure to be a should of been alittle bit more closer to the word Thriller imo but overall i like it.

T-Block- The concept and thought behind it i loved. Rock, paper and scissors and the word make your choice i liked as well. This would of been probally been so much more **** if only you could do somthing instead of the text on the right and side. Just the layout i didn't like but everything else is amazing in it.

Tero- Nice and simple Flyer plus points for adding captain falcon in the background lol. I like the way you have a image of that person recieving the check which will make people think omg money i must go to this. :p Like how you split it up in blue and red as the MLG logo think it is. Overall nicley made and congrats on wining.

Yink- To be honest i think that yours was the best one there and it really caught my eye like patracks did. The text is so simple and outstanding and the information is simple and well placed and would make anyone read it even if they hated reading. I really liked this flyer the most.

Zio- This was nice and simple i really like the Logo for this tournament and the way you arranged the layout for the flyer. Just the location info is odley placed but overall very nice job.

Thanks to Amorasaki for hosting this and i hope in future theres more graphic like contest as it's really intresting seeing other peoples entrys and how creative some people are at smashboards.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Daawww thanks for the tips Alzi, will definitly try harder if there's a next time. XD

The entires were too awesome. Congratz winners :bee:

biqiuqq

Smash Rookie
Pretty awesome idea Amo. With all the great artists here on swf, i'm sure we'll be seeing some really awesome flyers.

I really like how theres all these contests and stuff going on now. It's nice.

Alzi

Smash Master
Just would like to thank you for the membership and for holding the flyer contest. <3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink- To be honest i think that yours was the best one there and it really caught my eye like patracks did. The text is so simple and outstanding and the information is simple and well placed and would make anyone read it even if they hated reading. I really liked this flyer the most.
I am very flattered, thank you so much!

I think everyone did a great job (even though I'm just repeating myself now) and I want to thank those people whom voted for me, whoever you are.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I would have liked to enter in this. I can't see the entries if theyre posted, I can only see so much on my PSP lulz

Does this place have a gfx section?

Alzi

Smash Master
At the forum jump on the bottom go to either:

The Sig Shoppe

or

Artwork Emporium

The sig shoppe is the one your proberly looking for.

This contest rocked aswell thanks again for hosting it. <3

Top Bottom