• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
without bothering to read the preceding posts I've missed, I am SOSOSOSO SORRY i haven't been on x.x;

thank god the renfest is over maybe we'll see Zap again hahahah

okay the next monthly is Sunday, nov 27th Fluffy's apartment 2:00 PM k y'all got it????

sorry for the lack of updates x.x;

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So this monthly is gonna be at your apartment fluffy? I thought you were talking about holding it elsewhere...

P_a_c_m_a_n1

Smash Rookie
Hey Fluff, need directions to your place. Me and the crew will be there to play so give me a buzz and let me know how to get there.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
callm e to get directions, or email me and i'll send them to you.

Yeah, I was gonna have it somewhere eles, but... i forgot to call the guy (been busy) so i hope to see everyone there, anycow. :)

Zan-kun

Smash Rookie
So Houston tournies have been goin on right in my backyard and I wasn't informed? Weak!

Took me this long to notice this thread! Anywho, doubt I'm ready for tourney play(All I have to play against are lvl 9's x.x), but we'll see about the next monthly tourney.

Very interesting turn of events

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
who knows if you'll get third, TGM. I don't know who all's comin! I know carlos will probablyb e working and Rayzorium ain't coming as far as I know...

Hopefully we'll get lots. I've actually been gettin' a lot of phone calls recently about my tournaments ^.^;

New people are alwasy most welcome!

edit: tgm, what's your 'friend' code? XD

Basil Zero

Smash Rookie
Well, so, I have a few questions to ask:

1. How much is the entry fee, and are there any other fees.

2. Where will the tournament be held

3. When will the tournament be held(Exact date)

4. My name is on the sign up list, here is the link, so am I officially in?
http://smashex.com/?id=signup.php

I am #15, Basil, from Houston

Jobob

Smash Rookie
Count me in on this tournament.

If the location has changed, send me a pm with your address fluffy. I promise I won't be such a pain about directions this time.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Woot, the pink booties cometh.

Basil...are you asking about the Houston monthly this month, or Smash-Ex? Cause the next tourney is this sunday, the 27th. 10$ entry fee. It'll be at fluffy's apartment. If you need directions, I'm sure fluffy wont mind if you PM her about it, or bother her on AIM. And you dont REALLY need to sign up on her web-site, its just a convenience for her to know how many people to expect. If you show up at the place before the tourney starts, you can participate whether you signed up or not.

If you're asking about Smash-Ex (the bigger tourney, not the monthlies), the site you signed up on has all the information.

And thus concludes me butting into answering questions for fluffy.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah Zero, its been too long. Its been what....2 months?

I'm not 100% sure i'll be able to make it to this one though, cause i have no moeny whatsoever...but i'll be running around seeing if anyone will loan me ten bucks.
And i need to make sure whos gonna get me over there...

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
Yeh, that's a lot of maybes. Hope you can come, man. Regardless, I look forward to playing the somewhat infamous Jobob. Yeah, Rayzorium IS going to this one and tearing things up. Wheeee! **** I love this game.

I'm just wondering who is going to knock me into loser bracket this time. Zero or Mog, as before? A pattern has developed and the universe will collapse if it is broken. So, I will probably reach loser bracket again. But by whose hand? *Narrows eyes and looks around.* Yeah don't mind me; I'm just excited.

Jobob

Smash Rookie
Evidently, I am not going to this tournament... I don't know where it is.

ANYONE, PM me if you have an address, PLEASE!

Edit: Today's not the day of the tournament... I'm an idiot.

I still want that address though.

Also, when did I start being infamous? Nobody told me about that. I look forward to playing you too rayzorium. Something about us being the two tournament winners last month, and both of us making Sethlon get second place, makes it seem like a good match.

Special note: In tournament games, if my addition is right, me and Sethlon are 14:14, so we're kind of close in skill.

Also, the loser's bracket is my thing! I do well in tournaments by getting knocked into the loser's bracket as soon as I can.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
I want tourney NOW !!! :: cry ::

Hmm...I wanna go by fluffy's by 1 o'clock, that way I can warm up.

:( Sethie, be there !! I wanna play your Roy again. And I was telling you about what I was gonna do to Rayzorium, so I want you to be there to see :)

I'm bringing by another friend tomorrow, too. Someone please pwn him ?

....and why is Falco such a fatty ? He's like two inches from the platform and he STILL doesn't make it with his recovery :(

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
you guys make me sick!!! becaues..........IM GOING! THATS RIGHT ****! ME AND NICK WILL BE THERE TO **** YOU ALL IN THE FACE!

You cant touch what im going to bring.

it starts at 2 right?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Wootness, i've got just about everything worked out, so I will be coming. (Der yay!)
And since ren-fest is over, i'll be draging aj along too, conscious or not :}

I wanna play all you guys again...one month is too long to go without competitive smash.

And jobob...remember the tourney you went to in houston 2 or so months ago, that had me and caveman and all the other austin peoples? Remember the apartment that it was held in? Thats where this ones gonna be. I'd give you address+directions, but im sure you remember, i absolutely SUCK at directions.

Jobob

Smash Rookie
ok, just making sure... Fluffy posted something about being evicted, so I thought I might need new directions.

Yeah, I really have been needing some smash, it has been way too long.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Nice tourney guys :) Can't wait for the next one. Maybe I'll get to PLAY Sethlon in the next one, that way I could POSSIBLY pull out a second ? I'm tired of getting Rayzorium in the second round, and then the semis.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, gabe, but then you went and lost to some scrubby-noob roy player. :}

It was really fun to play all you punks again. And the new guys, too. Pacman shows some serious potential. And maybe we'll meet in the tourney next time mog...but then again, how things usually go, it probably wont happen.

:} You should totally come back and steal our moneys JF. I'd like a match against your evil DK again...that one didnt go so well for me last time. Must...have...vengeance! :}

Zap101

Smash Cadet
ohhhh sweet jesus... its over.. thank the gods... now i have the austin tourny my tourney and fluffys... YES!! next month is smash month!... Also... i do suck at this game but my luigi is still decent and will be known. Moggie.. i hate your shiek but i luvs you... in a platonic way of course. Rayzorium as always fun to play with and im surprised at how much better ive gotten especially against you and clever. NOW... I BID YOU ALL ADIEU!!

P.S. dont... you... touch me...

P_a_c_m_a_n1

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am back in the office now and just wanted to say thanks for all the fun. I had a nice tme playing with all of yall. Sethlon, thanks for the compliment.

I did give it a shot, but wave dashing is something that I dont really have time to perfect so yall will always be a step ahead of me. Oh well, I will still give a good fight at the end of the day (I love the challenge)!!!

Zero, your Marth did look good, I'll make sure we play next time to decide who is the real truth...lol. Fluffy thanks for letting us come, my friends had a good time too.

Now it is back to my normal life. I will check here from time to time and yall make sure to let me know when the next tourney is. Also, I will have some free time off around X-mas. If a few of yall wants to hook and just play for fun let me know. I would like to learn how to move like yall do and I am sure it wont take me long to pick it up, then I may be some REAL competition. Till then yall take care

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and then Gabe went and lost to some n00b Link...

But seriously Gabe, REALLY nice Pikachu, you had me freaking SCARED. But I STILL wanna play a Marth ditto with you.

I need to play more often, so I can make my Marth faster. He is SERIOUSLY lacking in skill/speed.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
woohoo. Fnu.

I'll have all the results up when I get home, assuming my sister didnt' close down my tournament software. Only ones i remember are
1. Sethlon
2. Rayzorium

...Mog, did you get 3rd? I think it was

3. Mog

=-o omg TGM he stole your place! you must beat 'im down. Thanks to all the new people for coming, you are all henceforth obligated to people the tournaments every month until you die. >=D

I intend on playing every day between now and the next tournament I get to host or attend... whichever comes first... No more stagnating at the same crappy skill level for Fluffy... beware.

goo'job everyone.

:colorful:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
why'd you tell him that? Tell him that you **** pikachus and you've never lost to one in your life... That he should definitely use marth if he doesn't want to suffer humiliating defeat or something, never tell people your weaknesses.. O_x;

hehe...

Do you guys thing there ought to be a monthly for December, with Smashex 2 so close?

G@BE

Smash Lord
BEST pikachu in texas

Alex you only won by one stock

Mog you won by gay rules

My pikachu pwns you all !!!!!!!!

dcx1287

Smash Lord
why'd you tell him that? Tell him that you **** pikachus and you've never lost to one in your life... That he should definitely use marth if he doesn't want to suffer humiliating defeat or something, never tell people your weaknesses.. O_x;
lol good advice >_>.

G@be I **** pikachus and you should use Marth if you don't want to suffer a humiliating defeat. </fluffy> <_<

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
G@BE said:
BEST pikachu in texas

Alex you only won by one stock

Mog you won by gay rules

My pikachu pwns you all !!!!!!!!
I didn't like the way I won, either. Gay rules or not, they were still stated at the beginning of the tournament, so maybe you should pay more attention next time ? If you hadn't ALLOWED me to get an 80 percent combo on you, then maybe YOU would have beaten me instead. And I WAS about to reconnect my controller to we could play a one-stock instead, but you had unplugged your's and left. Hmm..we should settle this later, then.

Yes Fluffy, we should have another monthly. We do need to practice FOR SmashEx2, after all.

G@BE

Smash Lord
80% combo or not it happen cuz i paid attention to the **** time. All other tourny have the set time to 8 or 9 min...7 is way to short.

My pikachu pwns all !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom