• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Redeemer

Smash Rookie
SCruffy " hey guys whats up just wanted to say hi. i had fun. but if i don't start putting good fights i'm probley not going to be in anymore tourys wasteing my money :-p but i'll still be bringing 3000 and Trex down. we should be at smash ex sooooo i guess we will see you there. I've been playing a couple of months but i've had alot of fun. thanks to fluffy for hosting the tourys"
_love scruffs_

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I had lots of fun. Cant wait to play you all again. Next time I wanna play you Razor, oh and a rematch with the "roy wonder" Sethlon, hope to see ya at smash ex2 peoples.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think there should be one in December because Bahamut and I will be in the Houston area.

EDIT: We probably will be in town around the 20th. PM me about it whenever! :)

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
DO NOT MENTION THE CHEWING ! TIS AN EVIL ACT OF SATANICAL HERETICS ! Yeah, when we played earlier, I wasn't warmed up. Fluffy suspects my Marth may be better, so we need to have a match whenever. I wanna be able to claim best Marth around here. :)

Your Marth is purty good too, TGM.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
yah, what the hell was up with that chewing business??? You're lucky Clever wasn't there he'da had to've 4-stocked you... IRL.

TGM should change his name to The Great Samus.... Clever says your Samus is > your Marth. ::Shrug:: ionnoz.

Okay, there will be a december monthly... just let me do stuff..

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
fluffy-sama said:
yah, what the hell was up with that chewing business??? You're lucky Clever wasn't there he'da had to've 4-stocked you... IRL.

TGM should change his name to The Great Samus.... Clever says your Samus is > your Marth. ::Shrug:: ionnoz.

Okay, there will be a december monthly... just let me do stuff..
Yah...I ph34r Clever's shffl'd power punches. >_>..

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Yo, sorry TGM, but I can't play any Smash right now. Being grounded sucks. I guess it'll have to wait until fluffy's next monthly ? Where do you live, anyway ?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
MOOGIE!!! You wanna see who the best marth is between us?????
Just wondering, are you guys going to try and do this with Marth dittos? If so, that won't show who's the better Marth overall. Marth dittos are kind of silly lol.

If you want the better Marth, then both of you use Marth only in tournament and see who places higher. That's the better Marth; and for more accurate results, do this for multiple tournaments and see if the trends stay the same.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Actually...one Marth OWNING another Marth is a pretty good sign, so if that happens, we know who's better. But Marth dittos are fun anyway, so I dun mind.

TGM, what place did you get at the monthly ?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Actually...one Marth OWNING another Marth is a pretty good sign, so if that happens, we know who's better
Yeah, you'll know who's better in Marth dittos, not who has the better Marth overall.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
dcx knows what he's talking about.

example: he 4 stocked me in a marth ditto (though there was some fluke to that match he still deserved to win by... a lot)

however, he loses to werewolf's yoshi while i 2 and 3 stock werewolf's yoshi.

so who is better?

ok so i don't even know who's better but i can tell you that marth dittos aren't the answer ;)

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
i live between galveston and alvin........santa fe.

but i say i live in houston becaues NO ONE knows where santa fe is.

and what dcx said is false....so a ditto sounds good to me.

tsetse

Smash Lord
So what exacly does SOS mean? Is that really your name or just someting you came up with?

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
I have to disagree about the beating any Texan Marth. :) Then again, I may be completely wrong. My Marth is getting MUCH MUCH better. dcx, you coming to SmashEX2 ? I'll be there, and I'll play anyone and everyone. Lol, keep in mind though, I am a poor Mexican, so it probably wouldn't be money matches.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Marth dittos have nothing to do with skill. TY

Rob for the pres *****.

P0TStu

Smash Rookie
YO if anyone could give me more info about the tourny please do so and moggie i feel the poor mexican thing. o yah and if anyone is in the league city area tell me

paz

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
the December monthly will be held on Sunday, december 18th. Same time, same place. Christmas party tournament!!!

Entree fees for this tournament will be $5 still, but registration will only be $2. Merry Christmas!!

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
yup... I thought i'd give in the spirit of Christmas.

LOL... oh and SEthlon i don't know if you noticed or not but i put up Roy on Smashex.com in honor of yew. hehehe.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Really, fluff? Teh awesome! *goes and checks it out*

I'll try to make it to this monthly...I dont have the money right now, and as usual i dont have a ride determined yet, but those things tend to work themselves out.

And zero...i'm trying to come up with some witty remark about marth being low tier or something...but its just not happening.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
eh, as far as I've seen, some people play well against other people and others don't... so if Person A's X can beat Person B's X, but person A's X can beat Person C's Y... that doesn't necessarily mean that Person B's X can beat Person C's Y as well... Know what I'm saying? ....neither do I.

Also, Magnolia. I hate to tell you guys this but if you don't have your own ride, you can't come this time. I have an engagement to keep after the tournament and it will be impossible if I have to take y'all back home... I won't be back from it until late. So, unless you 1) have a ride or 2) can be taken home by someone other than me, you'll have to sit this one out. = ( Sorry guys.

Clever will also be here for this tournament, so look alive guys! TGM, if you win the tournament, I'll put Marth up there for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom