• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Floridians at smashtaclysm

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Appearently. North Florida, including Green Mario and folks have never even heard of Smash Catalysm. o_0
dude who the hell are you to speak for North Florida......

yea like ram said we are hoping to go but a 22+ hour drive just doesnt seem fun to me..... maybe I will fly with linguini..... who I have not met yet even tho we are in the same state....... **** having to drive 7 hours to attend an in state tournament lol

Linguini

Smash Master
plane tickets are pretty expensive man, I wouldnt recommend it, I got them a while back but now heyre over 300. I know Green Mario really wants to go to this I talked to him last night, we need some FL support at this one!

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
plane tickets are pretty expensive man, I wouldnt recommend it, I got them a while back but now heyre over 300. I know Green Mario really wants to go to this I talked to him last night, we need some FL support at this one!

Well Im down. you guys. i dont mind the drive. but it cant be too packed. Im in tampa. i know some of you guys are in the SEFL area so would you guys go up 95 or 75?? let me know

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
i would love to help with the fl support at smashtaclysm but im not good enough yet....yet...peace

-hiroshi

Does it matter how good you are??? it shouldnt matter how good you are at this point because FL barely has enough people to present itself.....Im not one of the best players in FL but ill show some love an go.....now unless yall want all the top players to go then i cant help there.....NOW DONT GET IT TWISTED I AINT ONE OF THE BEST BUT I DEFINETLY AINT ONE THE WORST PLAYERS!!!!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I'd really like to go to this but I really don't feel like driving 20+ hours XD. If someone could supply me with a ride and possibly my brothers Shiz and KSN, that'd be great. Of course we'd chip in for gas and stuff as well.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like to go to this but I really don't feel like driving 20+ hours XD. If someone could supply me with a ride and possibly my brothers Shiz and KSN, that'd be great. Of course we'd chip in for gas and stuff as well.

Yall in SWFL right??? if you find a ride can you see if u can pic me up??? im in Tampa it would be on the way up on 75......and ofcourse i will supply gas money as well.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey FL, if you can make the drive to NFL then u should be golden cause we are tying to take a 12 person van to CT for Nov 10 and 11th and we need to fill seats.

we have 9 seats taken so far that are maybe's

we will need 3 more ppl to give us a def anwser on if they will be able to make it or not. anyone is welcome to come.

later on we will make a thread with all the details. and what not.

( This goes for the ppl that I already talked to about this as well. )

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
This statement is too tru......

Ram and I have been sitting here all morning checking prices and found it would be about $120 per person to get there and back plus whatever money u need to get to fort walton beach on the 8th so we can leave and make it to the tourney by the 10th. It is a 22ish hour drive from here and split between 12 people that would not be bad.

Also tournament and food for yourself. Check for the thread soon.

Lambchop's c0ck

Smash Apprentice
can you give me a ride to north fl? that way we can go with the north fl people to conneticut. ill help out with gas fir sure.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Hey FL, if you can make the drive to NFL then u should be golden cause we are tying to take a 12 person van to CT for Nov 10 and 11th and we need to fill seats.

we have 9 seats taken so far that are maybe's

we will need 3 more ppl to give us a def anwser on if they will be able to make it or not. anyone is welcome to come.

later on we will make a thread with all the details. and what not.

( This goes for the ppl that I already talked to about this as well. )
hell yeah thats my boy ram hooking it up! skrach and i really wanna go to smashtaclysm, so we are wondering if it would be ok if we ride up to CT with u guys, how is the gas being split?

The only issue now is getting to NFL... is anyone driving up there from orlando?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Anyone (that I at least kinda know) want to fly with me?

It wouldn't be the only way I could go, but it'd make my parents feel better =/

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Or if I make enough money at Inet (any tourneys in between) then I'll go!!!

I have enough now for a ticket, but I only want to go if my tourney winnings starting from today (160) till then pay for it!!!

EDIT: Ride is a go for me still, I'd pay for gas!!!

;)

:colorful:

Top Bottom