• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida tournaments on December 27th and/or January 3rd?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll be staying in Cape Coral for a while over Christmas break and I will be there for the two Saturdays listed in the topic title.

Are there any tournaments I could get rides to? I will, of course, pay gas fees and stuff. I'll play Melee or Brawl, but preferably Brawl.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
brawl gigabits is on 12/27 in Orlando..probably the biggest tourney you'll see in your short stint here

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I got rides from Phanna twice and chilled with people like QVDS and Rock from that area. Do any of them play Brawl? SWFL Crew is around there, right?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well Rock and I are in college (I'm in CFL at UCF and he's in NFL at UF) + we're not big on brawl!!!

Shiz, Speedn, and Mac don't really go to tourneys anymore...phanna used to play brawl a lot though he's only been to 2 tourneys early in brawl's scene!!!

And the only other SWFL people I know who play brawl are shiekssbm and some newer guys who have biweekly tourneys!!!

:colorful:

Renth

Smash Hero
I'll be staying in Cape Coral for a while over Christmas break and I will be there for the two Saturdays listed in the topic title.

Are there any tournaments I could get rides to? I will, of course, pay gas fees and stuff. I'll play Melee or Brawl, but preferably Brawl.
Off Topic:

Rumor has it you'll be in Johnstown PA next weekend, If it's okay with you i'd perferribly play melee over Brawl but since we'll probably be at Steffans we can play everything from melee to brawl to MK3, Halo, ect.ect.ect.

Hope to see you soon

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Off Topic:

Rumor has it you'll be in Johnstown PA next weekend, If it's okay with you i'd perferribly play melee over Brawl but since we'll probably be at Steffans we can play everything from melee to brawl to MK3, Halo, ect.ect.ect.

Hope to see you soon
Can't go because my dad had a trip planned already. :(

QDVS, do you know if any of them can give me a ride to a tournament?

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Oh god why are you here again? I'm actually willing to let you stay over for like a night if you want. Maybe you me and Slit can carpool to gigs.

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
i know this is off topic but leh have you decided if you were going to host another tournament

Leh

Smash Ace
i know this is off topic but leh have you decided if you were going to host another tournament
Yeah it will be in either 3 or 4 weeks, the timing for everything is bad atm.
And it will definitely be melee.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
from what i remember inui always got owned when u come down here. if u mean by beating random decent player number x35 is doing well then that means u never did well period LOL

Top Bottom