• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Bonjour, Florida.

Name's HAB, originally from NYC/CT. You may remember me from such tournaments as ROM2, ROM4 and a bunch of other tristate Melee tournaments over the years. No, you don't? That sucks. Anyway, hello!

I plan on going... somewhere during my vacation between Christmas and New Year's, and was wondering if there are people in the major cities in Florida who would be able to house a dude for a few days?

Thanks in advance for any help, guys!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You guys should make a thread to hang out in, or you can do it here if you'd like. Invite them all to make an account on the boards if they haven't already.

:rosalina:

Ansem

Smash Cadet
Hey, I figured this was the most appropriate place to post this, I'm looking for local melee players. I'm in south-mwf, but sadly I'm unable to drive, though having the contacts of local players would be good. More specifically i am in Tampa, so PM me if your interested in playing :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
North Floridian here! Sup guys? Shin is my tag! If anyone wants to point me towards a local scene, that would be great! Many thanks in advance :D
Call me @ (954)618-9548

I'm in Tally and we have a tourney in 2 weeks

this weekend we are traveling to Orlando if you want come also

:sonic:

ShinChan92

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately, I have plans this weekend already set. But the other one I might be able to make if I plan it out, get permission to borrow the car, etc. It will be even easier if you guys let me know the full details about the one in Tally

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, just wanted to run this by you. Louisiana is hosting the largest tournament it has to offer come July. We are making the final preparations as we speak and we'd love to see Florida attend. The tournament is listed in the console gaming section of the board, but I'm not sure how often you guys take a look at that, so here's the link just to be safe. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322514

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just wanted to run this by you. Louisiana is hosting the largest tournament it has to offer come July. We are making the final preparations as we speak and we'd love to see Florida attend. The tournament is listed in the console gaming section of the board, but I'm not sure how often you guys take a look at that, so here's the link just to be safe. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322514
hopefully some of us can roadtrip up there?

Entheogen

Smash Rookie
Jacksonville smasher here, PM me if you want to play this coming fall and if you're interested in a monthly at the UNF game room.

BluEG

Smash Journeyman
@Isis, I'm in Gainesville and play Melee!

I'm currently looking for a ride to Smashed together if any Brawl players are going, please send me a PM!

Top Bottom