• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida State University

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm In tallahasse for the weekend until Monday. I'm going to be at the university inn right next to FSU. I'm a member of TNT, and I would like to play with peeps around here.
My number is 407 925 9407 call me I wanna smash I'm bored here!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
xyz, are you going to FSU next semester or just happen to be in town for some reason?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm on a mini vaca Becuz my gf friend is turnin 21 tonight and 11 of us are now here hangin out and partying. But ya manko if u live close, call me or someone call me I'm 30 seconds away from FSU late, oh and shout out to noob test they should be ownin the Xtreme pay tourney!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I can't PM Anyone I don't have a computer. I'm on my blackberry phone. Just give me a call I can get a ride to where your at or we can all play in my hotel room I have a kickass TV. You know I think I can read pm's so send me one. Ill be here all tonight and tommororw.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Tru, somebody hit me up I think t town peeps are scared of CFL. Tru ill be here all day today.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
like i said about 23403 times, give me a time and a day and ill see if i can get down there.

More importantly (to me), if anybody can tell me for sure if greenmario is goin to FSU this year, that'd be f'n golden.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Well we havent had an offical smashfest here yet....But I been smashing with tons of ppl at the smash time lol

....and no one smashs at Famu.... so I walk 3miles to FSU and 3 miles home...

But yeah I guess I'll be up there tommorrow around 1:30 2ish...

Hit me up I'll give u my cell in a pm

Also Shosone is up at fsu so yeah u might wanna play him, he is preety good

shoshone

Smash Ace
I have been busy, and my xbox just broke so I have to send it for repairs. Once im not so busy with assignments, ill smash with you.

Tell Kyle he plays Smash way too much, lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Team Smash Tourney at the end of September at FSU!

You read it! Seeing as there are so many good payers in Tallahassee and apparently we all don't know how to get 2gether 2 play. FSU's SLC! 2 on 2, MLG rules! Prolly on Sept 28th or Sept 29th! I've been reading alot of your posts and I see many people seem to be writing checks with their mouths... Let's see who can cash em and who can't. There will be a 1 v 1 MLG rule Tourney sometime at the end of November. Yeah, Rice left(yes he IS AS GOOD AS PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HIM, trust me I KNOW!) but I haven't seen anyone that can really touch him or Green Mario... Maybe I'm wrong. On thing I know for sure is that I'm challenging all of you to come out to play... If it's not on the Sept 28th or 29th I'll let you know right here on this Thread. In the meantime follow smashers, respect the game, party hard in the town filled with drunks, don't drink n drive, and more importantly, have fun practicing...

- Psycho Bluigi a.k.a. AWAL

Shout out to D_B_S 4 holdin it down for FAMU and as for Green Mario... Welcome to Tallahassee! (Jus make sure you keep those grades up, smash is fun but flunking isn't)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Oh, as long as the TV's are still at the FSU SLB we can bring are systems to play whatever we want... *hint* *hint* and the Tourney will be (drum roll please) On October 19th from 7pm until it's over. It will be 2 v 2 with 4 stock 8 mins. If anyone has some reccomendations or suggestions hit me up at (954)618-9548 or shoot me an email at NickSX773@yahoo.com.

rice

Smash Journeyman
lol people talk about me b awal? ;D anyways, derek, moneymatch right? come to where i live *** and ill do it. Ask steve if he wants to as well :D

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
do yous goto FSU.....cuz if u do my bro goes to FSU and he ok...he jus started goin to FSU he got a roomate wit a WII......my bro name is andrew....if u need more info bout him let me no...than u can talk to him and he will talk to me and ill head up over there...see wha yous got....

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yeah, I go to FSU. If anything just come up for the 2 v 2 tourney at the FSU SLB on Oct 19th. There are alot of players around here. In fact we are at the SLB right now. Although I'm leavin to go to work soon people will prolly be here playing.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
LoL David ill money match you ****ttt, then you pay for my jimmy johns afterwards? since youve been racking up all this cash from tournaments i think its only fair you start paying me back! Wanna house me and Winston for a weekend sometime?? WE MISS YOU

Smash your mom, private message me your brothers number so i can get a hold of him. Its always nice to have someone on campus with a wii.

B AWAL, are you the dude that tried setting up that tournament last year? I'm the do you Lcancel shirt guy. Let me know if you need help setting this baby up. I can bring in a lot of hype hype.

I still have to play shoshone! DBS you have my number, set something up!

Duckroll69

Smash Cadet
Hey what up man me and my friends bout every week on Saturdays host tournaments that our for Super smash. Next one is one Saturday the 15th starts at noon. We live at bradenton bout 35 drive from tampa. If you wana see the rules and the exact addresses check out the website. www.bradentontournaments.tk it would be awsome if you guys came and we could use some more smashers. Down here in bradenton theres about 8 of us that usually come. IF any of you guys can drive like 35 min from tampa you should deff hit us up and come this saturday. If you want info just check website. Hope to hear back from you =P

D_B_S

Smash Lord
wow this topic is so active..........

I know there is alot of ppl in tally

Why dont yall come smash with us at FSU

shoshone

Smash Ace
Bro, i've been so busy, i've had no time to smash. I'm gonna do like 2 of my papers next weekend then I should have time. Well Halo 3 is coming out so...

Haha, I have to strop procrastinating on my homework assignments.

Top Bottom