• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida State University

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Unfortunately the Competition at FSU on Oct 19th will be postponed until November. The School was having issues with thier systems and that date my space will not be available. The good news is that the tourney will be a 1v1 4 stock 8min time limit tourney.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Where do you live Ballisitics? Also, I haven't got a chance to play with you yet.

My xbox is 360 is broke at the moment so I have some free time.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
GOOD NEWS!!! Every Sunday at the Players Club Apts Clubhouse there will be people playing smash at night! If you can make it out the please do!

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
yo Slit!! it's Parker, the guy you played in the finals at Emag! If I have time, i'll start playing you more regularly when I get my liscense

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to get my attention, a PM works infinitely better than a post in this thread since this is the first time I've seen this thread in about a year. If anyone is still currently looking for smashers in Tally, look no further. Just PM me or ballistics and one of us will surely introduce you to the other smashers in the area.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooooooooooooo are there any new players at FSU? Also, U all should come out to the tourneys in Tallahassee!!!

Top Bottom