• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida State University

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Are there any smashers near FSU, say within 45minutes? My friends and I need to find more skilled players around here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I demand that SWFL Crew takes the time to go play this person to make him better at this game.

And so it shall be done!

Or else...

Or else nothing. :(

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I already play with Dave, he's definitely the best in the group. I need more than him though.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I gotta buddy who's at FSU and he's aight, and he's got a few people and they aight.

I go to school at VSU ( ~1 45 away in georgia), but i go down there every once in a while to play.

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
I'm always up for smash, I play normally weekdays at TCC around 11~3 in the union, AIM/MSN me at ShadowKalypso/ShadowKalypso@hotmail.com respectively. I know 5~ other skilled players in town, really depends who wants to play.

'KALY-' play Doc/Marth

shoshone

Smash Ace
I am in FSU and I Smash. I have my controller, game, and memory card, but no gamecube. I'm in Salley Hall if you live on campus. It would be mad fun to play smash with some people here.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
I play. All the time.

AIM : Kureishima

Phone 850 509 1740

Josh. Don't go to FSU though. Just live in Tallahassee.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Hey, one of my friends and a group of people play up there.

His aim is VoteWhitey4Prez

Not sure if he knows about smashboards or not.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
When would you like to play? We can mustle a day together to just play Smash. sometime in the coming weeks.

When and what day is good for you? I can do on just about any day that isn't Sat/Sun. :p

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm always up for smash, I play normally weekdays at TCC around 11~3 in the union, AIM/MSN me at ShadowKalypso/ShadowKalypso@hotmail.com respectively. I know 5~ other skilled players in town, really depends who wants to play.

'KALY-' play Doc/Marth
Oh ****, its Kalypso from SRK. You better make it to LTEC man! Act like you know :cool:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
When would you like to play? We can mustle a day together to just play Smash. sometime in the coming weeks.

When and what day is good for you? I can do on just about any day that isn't Sat/Sun. :p
I'm takin classes Monday - Thursday, and they end at 2:10.

Takes me about an hour and a half to drive to Talle, if i remember right (I havent been there in a while, come to to think of it.)

So anytime after 2:10 Monday - THursday, or anytime Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and im game.

___

Just fyi, if i remember correctly; i remember talking to XIF, and word on the street is Greenmario is going to FSU next year.

That'll make me go to FSU like, whenever I have free time.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
I'm takin classes Monday - Thursday, and they end at 2:10.

Takes me about an hour and a half to drive to Talle, if i remember right (I havent been there in a while, come to to think of it.)

So anytime after 2:10 Monday - THursday, or anytime Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and im game.

___

Just fyi, if i remember correctly; i remember talking to XIF, and word on the street is Greenmario is going to FSU next year.

That'll make me go to FSU like, whenever I have free time.
Okay, that sounds good. On friday I work at 7, so if you want to come down early Firday and hang out for the afternoon, that would be cool. There'd be plenty of hours for Smash. Most of th people I know would easily make it, though Shoshone, depending on his class schedule is up to him. So the locals that I know of would be available.

Want to play next Friday, or what? :p

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
slit throat its me the ganon that played you AT VORTEX LOL. i forgot your name sorry bro, but i def remeber you, you goin to LTEC?

The 850 Rush

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm from the Tallahassee area as well (I personally live in Wakulla county, about a 20-30 minute drive away) and I have a bunch of friends (~5) who like to play, we're fairly skilled but don't expect pros. We're up for playing any time. Are you familiar with the Tallahassee Mall? Because there's a store in there called E-magination Studios, and I asked them about hosting a Smash tournament, and the guy said that if we were to organize it and get the word out, they would host the tournament. Sounded like a good idea to me, anyone interested?

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
The only people I played smash with that went to FSU were guys named Aj, Fern, and Ravi.

Good times lol

D_B_S

Smash Lord
....my phone is so ******** i cant even call no one....

and I have to come to the comp lab to contact ppl

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
His Internet is down, his car is broken, and he's in the process of moving atm. Might not be that easy to get in touch with.

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
No. Just down the street, but he probably won't have Internet until then, with the exception of an occasional visit to my place.

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
AIM me, I live near Lake Jackson and I have my own house we could play at for anyone in the tallahassee area.

AIM- ShadowKalypso
MSN- ShadowKalypso@hotmail.com

or phone I guess, although it's very common I don't answer it because I forget it whenever I go somewhere, 491-6096

Top Bottom