• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Carpool for HERB 2

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea andizzle but meh...

Oh an I wanted that 3rd match against you but bleh, i suck. I felt that you needed to be somewhere through your play style, so next time I wanna play you full force with you trying to beat me into the ground xD. Only way I get better.

Yea but I dont want anyone to be mad at anyone I understand that point but Keith could be hella mad at me also i could have payed it off if I used the money my friend gave me to go to tourneys an just saved or somthin.

So hopefully by next week ill have some money to give back, just love an peace please.

An to John an Amber: The remark that made me smile was you two saying it was thoughtful for me to bring my own food =). That was cool

GOX

Smash Apprentice
****, I'd take all you guys if I could. Not an easy decision to make...

Is anyone else able to drive? We could make a 2nd carpool that follows behind.

Curaga

Smash Ace
I think if we take two big guys, we have to add a really skinny dude.

We don't want the backseat to be a cuddlefest while we're trying to talk game on the way up there.

Haha

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
blame me. I'm GDX's accountant, hype man, body-guard, and financial adviser. I recommended some shaky investments, and also pulled a Madoff on him. Unfortunately, my plan was SO brilliant, it not only left GDX broke... but it left me broke as well.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Ok I've decided that the carpool will be myself, Curaga, Lee, GDX, and HRNUT.

I hate to make touch decisions like this, but part of my reasoning is that by brining GDX and HRNUT, we'll have a strong team up there to rep FL in doubles.

Polmex and Rx-: If you guys can get a ride up here by any other means, I'm willing to let you stay in our hotel. I think hungrybox said he might go, so talk to him maybe.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Srs talk: Take two cars. If you can't, stuff Hbox in the trunk. He's cool like that.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
LOL, I have a pretty huge trunk, but I'd hate to be the guy that rides in it that far.

But yeah if someone else drives, we can do a caravan type thing and they follow behind.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOL, I have a pretty huge trunk, but I'd hate to be the guy that rides in it that far.

But yeah if someone else drives, we can do a caravan type thing and they follow behind.
speaking of which, i need your address for friday morning.

any particular time youd like us there? besides the 10am departure time of course

GOX

Smash Apprentice
speaking of which, i need your address for friday morning.

any particular time youd like us there? besides the 10am departure time of course
3221 Fieldcrest Terr.
Deltona FL, 32725

9:00 - 9:30 would be a good time to get here. I don't want to get up much earlier than that.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
ur bringing gdx and HRNUT so FL can have a good chance in DOUBLES. BRAWL DOUBLES.

Fack, man. there's no FL melee representation?

LEE told me that he doesn't even care about brawl......

man. I can rep FL in melee singles and doubles. where is the love?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hungry Flipping Box Had Better Go To This Tournament Or I Will Rub Filth On Your Faces

BEHR

Smash Hero
Florida Brawl Needs to travel more.

Frames cant you drive?

Top Bottom