• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

flopmericans top players and pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
why are you all so gay? playing a new game and playing the same character? jesus ****ing christ
apparently m2k even plays this game online, and yet he sticks to melee chars? wtf

i dont care if you dont have the game, armadas the best at it and neither does he

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
create an entire team of snake players from europe so people stop side-eyeing me when I say he's the best in the game ok thank you

MVP

Smash Ace
MikeHaggar, you really need to shut your mouth

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, it's pretty depressing. This game has infinitely more depth than any smash game and Melee players just use their old top tier mains. It makes sense; no additional effort and they get more money. But it needs to stop. Unfortunately the only way it will is if the characters are changed. Here's hoping that happens sooner rather than later.

Vashimus

Smash Master
P:M is pretty intimidating, you gotta admit. There's a serial rapist on the loose. Goes by the alias "The Blue Blur." Players are simply hiring the best body-guards they could find for protection, and who better than their ol' war buddies from 2001?

Oracle

Smash Master
its a good thing most 'good' melee space animals mains aren't actually very good so it kind of gets balanced out, sitll probably needs to be changed though

also mike haggar 4 prez

MVP

Smash Ace
mike haggar should be interacted and he's probably just pissy cause he keeps getting owned by the U.S. of A

and this thread should be locked

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
this thread brings up a big problem in the pm scene that affects the game negatively
maybe i should express the same issue differently, or maybe you should just suck my ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom