• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fliphop's Diddy

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nice, razer wasn't playing the matchup right though and he could have easily blocked your fairs and punished the lag with ftilts. I love how you used the monkey kick.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah he sorta changed it up on me when we played again a few weeks later.

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Hey good Diddy, man, keep it up.

I left you a comment on YouTube too.

The Snake could have survived by DIing to the right I think, lol.

Gnes

Smash Master
I stopped watching when I saw PS2 =(.
Watch it...u might learn something. I did :)

Hey good Diddy, man, keep it up.

I left you a comment on YouTube too.

The Snake could have survived by DIing to the right I think, lol.
He wasnt surviving that lol.

Good shiz flip U were playin really good that day.
still loss to me >.>

CO18

Smash Hero
lul u guys cant beat razer

jk its ok :D

Im going to try to come to some Hobo during the summer. We must play :), you too Gnes.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Nice Diddy bro. I havn't seen your video's in ages. I think the last one I saw was you vs. Mr.3000's Sonic.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
OH wow. Shot down CO. I did beat you at WHOBO no johns. Yeah goose I don't really post vids that often since most of them are never taken. *cough me beating Leemartin at hobo 12* but yeah

TreK

Is "that guy"
you should record more vids/ask people to record vids of you, your playstyle is pretty unique and i learn something each time i watch one of them.

CO18

Smash Hero
OH wow. Shot down CO. I did beat you at WHOBO no johns. Yeah goose I don't really post vids that often since most of them are never taken. *cough me beating Leemartin at hobo 12* but yeah
Friendlies son Friendlies!!! Diddy/Tl/Olimar/Sonic = me unintentionally sandbagging in friendlies :3 cuz they're annoying XD

ON the real though we need to play, and I hope you play brawl+ too shiz is amazing :D

Get at my peach/ganon lol

Dam you Gness lol, Dont make me remember lol

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Friendlies son Friendlies!!! Diddy/Tl/Olimar/Sonic = me unintentionally sandbagging in friendlies :3 cuz they're annoying XD
You sandbag me?? I don't like sandbaggers, but either way from the little that I have played you I think your pretty good lolz

-L-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
another reason i despise dittos. it always ALWAYS ends up last stock high % same finisher >_< UGH!!! good **** tho lol

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
another reason i despise dittos. it always ALWAYS ends up last stock high % same finisher >_< UGH!!! good **** tho lol
LOL XD

But nice ditto anyway and cool finish XD

And yeah razer **** was good too :)

Like your Diddy, Gness' as well ^^

Top Bottom