• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III: Game Over. Who Won?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Votecount 4.1

2. UtopianPoyzin
4. Z25
6. Pythag
8. Kary

Not Voting
Everyone.

Important Game Links
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
No changes

*= Currently being replaced
^= V/LA

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is April 1st, at 11:59 PM EST.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
No lynching here is absolutely useless because Z25 is just going to die and the suspect pool is not narrowed down at all.
You really think it hasn’t?

Im cleared, Kary and Chu made no sense and Pythag and Pokechu make no sense as per my breakdown.

Unless you’ve got a good breakdown on why I Should look at Kary or Pythag again

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Alright who’s ready to play, let’s lynch UP!?
Hell yeah, let's play!

Let’s start here. All of Up’s posts are exactly what Rax ways here. On top of the fact this trend of trying to seem town so hard continues. Now who “makes” UP town? Pokechu. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Feels like an early setups to whatever the hell Pokechu was doing yesterday.
Alright. So I take it that my humor feels forced? Damn. I'd be more hurt if it was a valid argument for why I'm scum. Let's move on.

Tries to play off his content as a joke here when he really doesn’t come off that way.
It's not a joke if it's literally the truth.

This might be a stretch, but Chu comes into the game with really nothing substantial after 2 days, and UP immediately likes these two posts when early game they weren’t really doing this. Also there’s really no reason to find this content likable imo.

What's even more interesting this was Chu trying to paint me in a negative light here and Up was immediately down for that, despite not showing much interest towards me.
I liked the first post because your argument was weak. You said they hadn't really posted but Pokechu only had 2 less posts than you. I liked the second because he responded to me. Once again, the act of liking posts is not that strong of an argument, and I do think that Pokechu handled himself well there. It's at this point that I'll suggest the possibility that maybe, just maybe, Pokechu wanted to latch onto me to create an association? And I thought he just wanted to be my friend... :cry:

Plain and simple, I agreed with Pokechu more on D1. He hadn't yet made his kamikazee mafia roleblocker check on you, and there was no reason for me to believe that your interactions weren't TvT, with Pokechu looking more townie to me. It was only later that I flipped my script and realized that you were almost certainly town.

This begins the early Chu interactions that keep going.
B-but I just wanted to talk to Pokechu! We haven't played in AGES! I'm not going to let your debbie downer mindset interrupt that. :woman:

This really stands out upon the Scum Slip as now UP is acting a lot like Chu. Which is very out of character. Feels like a slip and he’s been talking to much to Chu as his teammate.
No it doesn't. Like my previous comment was lighthearted but now you're making wild leaps in logic. I've spent time with Pokechu beyond the game so saying that I accidentally posted like Pokechu because of a mafiachat is ridiculous.

Chu uses Up’s content here to try and set my lynch, which will fail and lead him to try again next day. Next day he would use Ups alignment to try and lynch me as scum. Why is Up always in the picture here?
Pokechu was talking the talk but not walking the walk. It rubbed me the wrong way, but keep in mind that I like Pokechu's bit on you more than I liked your bit on Pokechu on Day 1. As for him using my quote, I don't think it was my doing, but me making Pokechu reiterate his current stance because I was torn about who he wanted to lynch.

That first line has absolutely no right to be said at this point. That big confidence in a slot that literally just shows up is extremely odd. Especially when said slot flips scum later and he later backtracks on my read beforehand. Which I’m guessing is in case pokechu does flip scum because then he can look more town as I’m cleared for tearing apart that slot and lynching them.
But it does. It was a coincidence that Pokechu showed up then. And you should have gotten over it. I don't like sticking up for other users, but you were clearly overstepping your boundaries by saying that Pokechu had been choosing not to respond until you accused them without considering anything irl. Once again, it wasn't because of my confidence in Pokechu, but because of my confidence that this argument that "Pokechu just showed up because of me (Z25)" was weak.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Just reposting this because that’s still not an excuse I buy.
But it does. It was a coincidence that Pokechu showed up then. And you should have gotten over it. I don't like sticking up for other users, but you were clearly overstepping your boundaries by saying that Pokechu had been choosing not to respond until you accused them without considering anything irl. Once again, it wasn't because of my confidence in Pokechu, but because of my confidence that this argument that "Pokechu just showed up because of me (Z25)" was weak.
Oh, I actually answered that before! My position still stands.

Completely random post that feels it exists only so UP can obsess over Chu more. Also again shows they keep connecting themselves to each other big time.
This was clearly a joke. I just thoroughly enjoy talking with Pokechu. Once again, I have no reason to worry about a possible connection because I'm a vanilla townie and therefore I cannot have any role connections.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
This is not an ISO, or helpful. This is scum throwing shade at a player with no really reasons to back up their statements or show why GLG was bad, and they were good/town for doing this ISO.
It absolutely is an ISO. Everything I said in it absolutely reflected my feelings at the time. I challenge you to find a quote of mine in it that is me trying to throw shade. If it's where I designate a post as "useless", while it was an unnecessarily strong designation, tell me how the post is useful.

Says this not too long before GLG will be lynched. The obvious goal here is to try and seem better when GLG flips town. This post gives me tmi feels and I don’t see Up making this without knowing the alignment of GLG prior.
I was going to look like absolute **** regardless. Almost all D1 lynches are gut, and that post was in reference to my read after 3-4 GLG posts, which was understandably weak.

And just a few posts later, a spot he seems to be trying to sell as a misinformed vote, is immediately put in his scummiest position.

And pokechu who was still not really doing great Is moved up to town.

Rax the town tracker and Night kill is in their scummy list, and GLG is also on this list and would be the lynch that day. I’m also on there, the same slot scum Chu would again try to setup a lynch for by using Up’s confirmed townieness.

Really big red flag and this list doesn’t come off as natural when 3 big names in that pool where scum’s targets for kills. Up is making this list so scum can start at the bottom and work their way through the higher slots in late game mislynches imo. I can’t see any reads list being this wrong unless made by scum struggling to find a natural balance when they know all alignments.
This is an incorrect take. GLG was my strongest scumread, which started out as understandably weak but was strengthened overtime as it became apparent to me that GLG was unable to make townie posts due to the fact that they weren't town. Please tell me how this is not a reflection of reality.

Pokechu looked a lot better to me. Not every perspective is yours. Your arguments that you were making were based on things that didn't matter to me, similarly to what you're doing right now. And because I liked where Pokechu was coming from with his very objective stance on you without being overly defensive, and simply turning down all of your arguments, and I didn't like where you were coming from with Pokechu, because you were seemingly fabricating information and making large assumptions on Pokechu's behalf on D1. You looked a lot better on D2 and so on, and you'll notice that Pokechu steadily moved down from this point. Your argument here now falls on the fact that I must be scum because at some point in time I townread another scum.

How was I supposed to know that Raxxel was the tracker? I couldn't have ever imagined him being the NK because I thought he looked pretty bad. GLG looked bad for the reasons I've stated too many times. And the reason that Maven was that low was pretty unnatural. I actually had them higher, but I moved them down at the end of D1 to show my content with potentially lynching them due to a lack of substantial content. You are now deciding to lynch me based on my D1 reads being wrong. Now, to give you credit, you DID say that my D1 reads were unnatural? Like "scum struggling to make a grip"? I actually think that my reads were very logical from my position and interpretation of events, and I've been consistently showing my rationale and progression of thought. I've been quoting my previous reads every time I made a list, too. D1 reads are a good basis to make D2 decisions, but certainly not at all suitable for making D4 decisions.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Again back to GLG and honestly this list is very poorly comprised.

Especially when Scum and Town Pokechu are the complete opposite of quiet. That slot is always loud and proud so to speak.

Kary’s read here is eh “everyone else is town reading them, I know they are town, but I can’t dispute that, so why try?”

Rax read is just poor in general considering he’s seen scum Rax and town Rax really well. Rax was town this game as I said, that was obvious
I hate this take, yet there isn't anything that I'm willing to change from the quoted posts. All of my rationale made in that post completely reflect my position at the time. Also I am insulted by your take on my Kary read. I literally said that I do not have the skill or the confidence to make a read on Kary, so I will not because I can see their behavior being from either alignment. However, I said that they were probably town due to the popular opinion being that they were. However again, I no longer feel that way and I currently view all of you to be wrong about giving the town pass to Kary. Why the **** would I lie about my ability to read that slot and label them as an alignment that I don't fully believe in?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Now before moving on, I want to address something. I can’t see Kary as scum because no way they would suggest that Chu claim Role Cop. Especially with the familiarity with Ran’s games. Pythag could be scum but that team doesn’t make much sense to me, and he’s played enough where I also can’t see him suggesting Role Cop claim.

If he’s Chu’s partner I be surprised but I just can’t see it. I’m again opening for arguments though
Lmao they'd have Pokechu claim role cop if they were confident in their ability to swing town to vote me the next day. A win is a win regardless of how it is brought about. Plus, keep in mind that if we believed Pokechu's claim, we would've lost. I fail to see why Kary suggesting the claim clear him.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Kary already tore Into this but again this lacks a lot of content for what should be an ISO likely because he got away with that the first time. This way he thinks he comes across as trying without really putting full effort in.
That ISO is 100% complete. Suggesting anything otherwise would be misleading. If there's a quote in particular you would like me to elaborate on, please let me know so I can tell you more about how much it matches my original ISO.

Weird to question this when they held that slot in such regard. But more on that later.
SUCH REGARD!!!! *wheeze*

I'm just spitting straight facts. Once again, "weird" does absolutely nothing for anyone. If there's a part of that post that you fundamentally disagree with, please let me know.

Up slowly starts a trend of causally backing down from his big town read on Chu as Chu is in a position to be the next day’s lunch and their behavior is being questioned much more. Comes across as a way to set up a buss the next day and look better.
BIG TOWN!!!! *wheeze*

I think it is very much clear that my read of Pokechu became worse once I started believing in your towniness. If I think that you are more town, and your slot was basically in direct opposition to Pokechu's, then it is only natural that I start to like Pokechu's slot less. "A strend of casually backing down" is a pointed way to put it, but I suppose there is some truth to that statement. "Big town" is a lie though. I always like to give good arguments the respect that they deserve, which is why I wanted to initially state the validity of Kary's argument.

Furthers then trying to look better when Pokechu starts looking worse due to the already pointed out association these two slots had.
Pokechu didn't "look bad" yet. Heck, that question shouldn't have mattered to anybody but me. I was still weighing you v Pokechu at the time. And do you really think I care about the way that I look among town? I'm a VT and shouldn't have to worry about association.

Why say this at all? They seem to think being to harsh can look bad. Which again comes off as him trying to save face as scum and look as good as he cane. I also can’t say I’ve ever seen Up apologize for statements before.
I'm confused by this post so I'm going to skip it, sorry. If you really wanted a response here then just let me know.

Pokechu chooses time cover almost every slot in the game completely. The only one that was missing was UP as Kary was nearly done.

That’s another big red flag when you look at all their interactions. Why post this at all? Why have literally nothing to say about up at first? Why? Because as Chu says here the notes are in the pm, their scum pm mind you.

Because Scum isn’t compiling notes like that in their scum chat. This is a very coy slip that I think perfectly proves UP is their scum mate. Everything they could say about them is in their PM because they’ve been mates talking to each other.

There’s no reason for Up to not be in this original list, unless they needed more time to buy a reasonable explanation on why their mate was town.
While I personally believe this to be conjecture, I suppose that this could possibly make sense if Pokechu was struggling to come up with a read for their scummate. I don't view this to be any different than a Part 1/Part 2 post personally, but I'll grant you that the argument does line up here. I'm down to chalk it up as Pokechu being clever by having me be a hard town read while saying that it took them 6 hours to realize that. Not a huge fan of relying on using timing and the splitting of posts as an argument about saying that I must be scum, but your theory of events does line up. Sadly for you, I'm town, so you'll have to just accept that it was a coincidence.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Up admits to be purposely inactive in response to Kary here to form a new opinion.
What's your gotcha? I didn't admit to be purposely inactive, I just said that I was inactive (while still thinking about the game on and off). Saying otherwise (I was active) would be a falsity. You're making assumptions about my motivations again. Unless I said somewhere else that I was being inactive on purpose, but I don't recall saying as such. Unless you're saying that me thinking about the game but not playing was my conscious effort to avoid sitting down at my computer and typing. I just didn't have any time to. But if that's what you refer to by "purposely", then I guess that's true.

Again UP goes out of his way to bring up Pokechu, why? Likely a last ditch attempt on day 2 to still try and protect his mate. Mind you this is also around the time he starts trying to say Chu is possibly scum but doesn’t fully commit to it, focusing on a Kary and GLG team that will then evolve into Kary and Pokechu team.
You've contradicted yourself with your assumption of my motivations. If you recall earlier, you said that I looked bad for telling Pokechu for voting Maven, based on my reaction to the person who was voting. Now, I'm once again scummy, but it is now due to my interaction with the person who was being voted? Did I look more townie when Maven flipped town? How does this make me scummy when Pokechu flipped scum?

This aged absolutely poory(Up responding to a pokechu post)

And again how does he go from saying they are probably scum to Town again? Doesn’t add up. He has shown nothing but restraint from full on reading Pokechu scum. That is very telling of his alignment.
I think it is very much clear that I was in the middle of reconsidering my read of Pokechu, while still believing that Z25 was town. GLG was still in the game, and I was still sold on them. So I think that it would be perfectly logical for me to tell the two people arguing, who I might add I did not think that either of them were surely scum at the time, that they were both TvT? Pokechu played a good round, what can I say.

Chu again overly supports UP and then brings back the Pythag Z team.

I can’t see Chu risking scum Pythag like that when it wasn’t looking good for them. Tells me Pythag is likely town.
I agree with this take. There's nothing that I can say is wrong about it. Pokechu does indeed support me, and then moves to the Pythag/Z25, which is clearly wrong in my eyes.

Chu sees Poy as Town and agrees with their reasoning in why no night kill could have happened. But then proceeds to put UP at the top of this list. Implying that Chu would think Up is likely scum but never follows up on this logic. Doesn’t make sense to put a town UP in this slot, but could be a coy Scum Chunkutting Scum Poy here as that’s exactly why they did no night kill and Up could have been the one to do so.
Omfg that's literally the playerlist in order, which is why its 246789. But for the record, I probably would not have no-killed if I were scum. I get that doesn't mean anything for this game, but still.

Chu is on the hot seat here and Up waits a long time before answering even after being tagged. Likely cause he doesn’t know how to properly respond.
Once again you're making assumptions of my motivations that will look positively silly when I flip town. I wasn't anywhere on the site for a couple days I think.

Despite everything Up still refuses to full on change their read to Scum Chu. Very odd behavior for a townie supposedly.
Pokechu correctly stated my role. I also was willing to give the only apparent living PR the benefit of the doubt. Also your push was cheesy. I don't take that back. Still, I was very skeptical of Pokechu's claim, and I think that much was very apparent. There just wasn't any reason for me to immediately chastise that slot. You and I have very different perspectives, because Pokechu wrongly accused you of being the mafia roleblocker, so there was no doubt in your mind that Pokechu must be the other scum. That's the problem with counterclaiming; it reveals the identity of the mafia, which is apparent through the player that is outright lying about either a) their own role which contradicts with another PR, or b) with a fake claim that contradicts what the player knows about their role. In this case, because Pokechu said that you were the mafia roleblocker which you very well knew you weren't, you immediately knew Pokechu was scum. However, this distinction is not immediately obvious to the rest of us. Unless you're assuming that we can read your Role PM or have mastered the fine art of telepathy, which none of us have yet been able to do besides the remaining mafioso.

Now Up has a magic turnaround after being voted in what feels like a supper forced reaction. Also he literally just said this:

However, I do want to support Pokechu because I think this is a cheesy and hasty push based on results that only Pokechu has received, so if they turn out to be true then we will look silly for lynching him

He believed Pokechu could still be town but now there’s a vote on him and he flips. Makes no sense as a natural move or reaction here.
This is a very bad take in my opinion. It is very much not a magic turnaround, and portraying it to be as such is either a purposeful or a subconscious attempt to mislead. Pokechu's claim did not make sense. I thought that you were more townie than Pokechu beforehand. I was willing to chalk up the former to being Ran's style of role, as I couldn't directly prove Pokechu's claim to be false, and the latter is what really swayed me. It became evident that there was 100% guaranteed at least one scum between you and Pokechu, and if I felt better about your slot before hand compared to Pokechu's, then there wasn't any other possibility besides Pokechu being scum and lying. However, I wanted to consider the alternative which was that Pokechu was telling the truth, which would make Z25 certainly the mafia based on the claim. Unless you're saying that I am not allowed to consider any possibilities that don't give you (Z25) the benefit of the doubt, I fail to see how my reaction was unnatural, as it was completely natural to me. I've been pretty casual with Pokechu the whole entire game. Why are you shocked about it now?

Contributes really nothing to the Pokechu debate but thinks this can help him look better if he calls out Chu. This post is a complete opposite view and behavior in the slot prior, that feels as a big turnaround.
It was a callout. It was not a good contribution. I wasn't trying to make a mind blowing contribution here. I have been making (what I view to be "mind blowing") contributions in other posts, but this would be a hasty generalization to assume that this has been all that I've been doing.

Here we have Up trying to draw attention away from Pokechu and On Kary. Trying to push his team that makes no sense and ignoring Pokechu yet again.
No because I would have liked to see more Kary / Pokechu interactions because that is what I was viewing the scumteam to be. I really don't understand how you could interpret anything else because I think it was clear that I thought Pokechu was scum yet I still wanted to here more from Kary who I interpreted to be letting events run their course and scoot under the radar with very limited questions that don't add much value and are rarely followed up on all while Pokechu was the star of the show and it was very clear to me that they were probably scum but I still wanted to have a more productive day besides dwelling on a simple fact of the matter which was that Z25 and Pokechu directly counter claimed so one of them must be scum.

Up goes a lot more in on this ISO, but the fact he does this during the Pokechu battle yesterday, and barely did anything with the previous ISOs feels like a blatant attempt to set up a Kary Mislynch.
This was objectively a worse iso because I didn't call any of Kary's posts explicitly useless, so you had less of a problem liking it. I also have no real idea where your confidence comes from with Kary's towniness because I have directly disproved everything that you have said regarding your confidence, being how Kary of either alignment can make most of the posts that he had made.

But I hate to be on the defensive. The scummiest thing I have done this game is make these last couple posts. But once again I really don't care as long as you make the correct decision by the end of the day.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Poyzin
Bessie
Pythag
Z25

Pokechu
Kary

Giraffelasergun

Felt inclined to make this slight tweak. I feel good about my town reads now. Inb4 Bessie is scum.
I've been behind on my readslists. I could have missed one, but I think this is the most recent. Wish I made one D3, but y'all know how I felt.

Poyzin
Z25
Pythag
Kary

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Poyzin
Pythag
Maven
Kary

ZestofLife
Pokechu
Raxxel
Z25

Giraffelasergun
Poyzin
Bessie
Pokechu
Kary

Pythag
Z25
Maven

Raxxel
Giraffelasergun
Poyzin
Bessie
Pythag

Z25
Pokechu
Kary

Giraffelasergun
Poyzin
Bessie
Pythag
Z25

Pokechu
Kary

Giraffelasergun
Poyzin
Z25
Pythag
Kary
If anybody was curious, here are all of my readslists. I may or may not be missing one, but I'm fairly confident that this is everything. Color coded for easy reference.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lmao they'd have Pokechu claim role cop if they were confident in their ability to swing town to vote me the next day. A win is a win regardless of how it is brought about. Plus, keep in mind that if we believed Pokechu's claim, we would've lost. I fail to see why Kary suggesting the claim clear him.
Kary is not a user to make such a stupid risky play like that. By this logic, kary didn’t need Chu to fake claim.

On top of the fact Kary had pokechu on their scum list since day 2 and it even formed late day one to a degree it seems in re reading earlier.

So I don’t think Kary would have added that element to win when they didn’t need it. They had nothing but town as the read on their slot and they would have looked even better in lynching Chu.

If we are being outplayed by Kary so be it. But I can’t fully commit to that, when it’s Lylo.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If anybody was curious, here are all of my readslists. I may or may not be missing one, but I'm fairly confident that this is everything. Color coded for easy reference.
Regardless of what you say, I can’t get over how wrong your Chu read is when you literally linked to a game of theirs and say you know them so well.

Chu behavior was so obvious of Scum Chu that I can’t see you think the opposite. The fact your first 2 lists has all the targets scum went after this game really stands out. Sure last scum could in theory have used that to arrange lynches and kills but I really doubt that much thought went into this. Especially if it’s Kary who wouldn’t need to work as hard.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag Pythag Z25 Z25 should we no lynch today?
We could, I think it's going to be spinning our wheels if we do.
Didn't you even think that it was kinda pointless yesterday? Have you thoughts on this changed?

@UP why did you never consider that Z25 was being bussed by Pokechu?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ll say it again. If I’m wrong I’ll admit it, and it’s nothing personal Up, but I can’t see you as town.

If your right then congrats, I’ve been in similar scenarios as town and it sucks. But I’m sticking to my guns here

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hell yeah, let's play!

Alright. So I take it that my humor feels forced? Damn. I'd be more hurt if it was a valid argument for why I'm scum. Let's move on.

It's not a joke if it's literally the truth.

I liked the first post because your argument was weak. You said they hadn't really posted but Pokechu only had 2 less posts than you. I liked the second because he responded to me. Once again, the act of liking posts is not that strong of an argument, and I do think that Pokechu handled himself well there. It's at this point that I'll suggest the possibility that maybe, just maybe, Pokechu wanted to latch onto me to create an association? And I thought he just wanted to be my friend... :cry:

Plain and simple, I agreed with Pokechu more on D1. He hadn't yet made his kamikazee mafia roleblocker check on you, and there was no reason for me to believe that your interactions weren't TvT, with Pokechu looking more townie to me. It was only later that I flipped my script and realized that you were almost certainly town.

B-but I just wanted to talk to Pokechu! We haven't played in AGES! I'm not going to let your debbie downer mindset interrupt that. :woman:

No it doesn't. Like my previous comment was lighthearted but now you're making wild leaps in logic. I've spent time with Pokechu beyond the game so saying that I accidentally posted like Pokechu because of a mafiachat is ridiculous.

Pokechu was talking the talk but not walking the walk. It rubbed me the wrong way, but keep in mind that I like Pokechu's bit on you more than I liked your bit on Pokechu on Day 1. As for him using my quote, I don't think it was my doing, but me making Pokechu reiterate his current stance because I was torn about who he wanted to lynch.

You can say that humor or content being forced doesn’t matter but you’d be very wrong.

Scum can easily slip up in this manner and I don’t see how you think that’s not valid. You haven’t disproven anything there, you disagreed.

You also say my argument was weak and sure you could say that. Doesn’t change the fact I was right as hell about that slot.
The association idea could make sense, but again Chu was far from the the most creative scum this game so them making another mistake is also not a stretch.

You may also have disliked my initial argument which is fair, but Chu didn’t really make any better one

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since we're all here we could just end it lmao
Actually hold on.

I’ll lunch Up right here right now,

But only if you can give me a breakdown of what you liked and disliked about my arguments today since you seem to agree UP is scum without contributing more to it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Let’s not lynch yet just in case. As much as I do want to Lynch Up, maybe it isn’t the move today

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Actually hold on.

I’ll lunch Up right here right now,

But only if you can give me a breakdown of what you liked and disliked about my arguments today since you seem to agree UP is scum without contributing more to it
I didn't actually read your argument against Poyzin. I just glanced at it and it seemed like the same energy and confidence you had yesterday when you pushed on Pokechu. It's hard to fake that. And I've been thinking you're town since Day 1 when you posted your reads list. I could go back and read it but I'm kinda lazy right now.

I'm like 98% Poyzin is scum and 2% it's Pythag, I don't think it's ever you in this situation

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I'm shaking, I'm shaking
Like I don't mean to be impudent towards you; I'm not trying to threaten you, and I'm well aware that you don't care about whether I'm voting for you or not. It's just the fact of the matter that if it's not you then it's Pythag, and I'm 98% confident that it's you so I'm going to vote you.

Vote: Kary

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Like I don't mean to be impudent towards you; I'm not trying to threaten you, and I'm well aware that you don't care about whether I'm voting for you or not. It's just the fact of the matter that if it's not you then it's Pythag, and I'm 98% confident that it's you so I'm going to vote you.

Oh hehe I actually sounded like I WAS threatening you. Whoops. It's still the fact of the matter though because I don't regret my position.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Kary is not a user to make such a stupid risky play like that. By this logic, kary didn’t need Chu to fake claim.

On top of the fact Kary had pokechu on their scum list since day 2 and it even formed late day one to a degree it seems in re reading earlier.

So I don’t think Kary would have added that element to win when they didn’t need it. They had nothing but town as the read on their slot and they would have looked even better in lynching Chu.

If we are being outplayed by Kary so be it. But I can’t fully commit to that, when it’s Lylo.
Stupid? Risky? I think I talked about how it isn't either of those things. Did you read my posts about how I told you how wrong you are?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

98% confident without having given a single reason why I'm mafia

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Regardless of what you say, I can’t get over how wrong your Chu read is when you literally linked to a game of theirs and say you know them so well.

Chu behavior was so obvious of Scum Chu that I can’t see you think the opposite. The fact your first 2 lists has all the targets scum went after this game really stands out. Sure last scum could in theory have used that to arrange lynches and kills but I really doubt that much thought went into this. Especially if it’s Kary who wouldn’t need to work as hard.
Oh.

Regardless of what you say
Oh...

Well **** me diagonal it looks like Z25 isn't trying anymore. First they want to lie prostrate to the false god Kary by claiming that they made a stupid risky move (without doing literally anything else mind you) which was a complete and utter miscalculation, and two, they want to bask in sweet ignorance without giving any counterargument to literally anything I said. I asked you several questions that you can't even fathom to satisfy me with answers to. This game is over.

It's not even lylo omfg. Have you even played mafia before?

I didn't say "Oh yeah I know Pokechu so well" or anything like that. You're actually resorting to fabricating evidence just so you don't have to reread the thread. I'm absolutely appalled. Linking a game was a piece of cake and isn't even alignment indicative. I actually feel dizzy now.

We could, I think it's going to be spinning our wheels if we do.
Didn't you even think that it was kinda pointless yesterday? Have you thoughts on this changed?

@UP why did you never consider that Z25 was being bussed by Pokechu?
It made more sense yesterday because we didn't know for sure who was scum between Z25 and Pokechu. Only Z25 knew for sure among the townies.

No lynching now would just result in Z25's pointless martyrdom. That's not even martyrdom. It's just a pointless death.

I feel like it's what Sabrar would have wanted
Since we're all here we could just end it lmao
Disgusting.

You can say that humor or content being forced doesn’t matter but you’d be very wrong.

Scum can easily slip up in this manner and I don’t see how you think that’s not valid. You haven’t disproven anything there, you disagreed.

You also say my argument was weak and sure you could say that. Doesn’t change the fact I was right as hell about that slot.
The association idea could make sense, but again Chu was far from the the most creative scum this game so them making another mistake is also not a stretch.

You may also have disliked my initial argument which is fair, but Chu didn’t really make any better one
What are you ****ing on about. Name me anything I've ever said and I'll tell you in great detail why I said it. I didn't make any "slip ups" because I'm town. In addition, you're in no place to be bragging about being "right as hell" aboud Pokechu because they directly ****ing counterclaimed you. There was no other option other for them to be lying. A ****ing monkey with a keyboard could do the same thing on D3 if Pokechu claimed it was a mafia roleblocker.

If this is all because I didn't fall to my knees and tug you and decided to give Pokechu's argument some merit, then I'm sorry that I didn't put blind faith into your Ace Attorney music and will remember to do so in the future.

98% confident without having given a single reason why I'm mafia
I can't take your trolling anymore. If the two complete ISO's detailing your uselessness this game didn't hit the spot, I'll compose a sonnet for you after I eat. For the spectators, though, I'll throw in my most recent relevant quote.

Heh, my word isn’t worth much because I know everybody else susses me to some degree, but it’s time for another Kary ISO.

In full disclosure I’m going to be operating under the assumption that the team is Kary and Pokechu. I realized that people might not like it when I call a post useless this time, so instead of calling posts useless I’ll just call them absolutely nothing and ignore them.

Imagine making the statement that even though I was absent for two days, I become more scum. Scum!Poy would have made sure to fabricate 2 reads before the deadline, but I didn’t end up doing that. I’m aware that there is a certain level of wine there but I’m going to ask everybody to be realistic about it, as I won’t address it any further.

So this post shows Kary’s stance on Pokechu as being scum, calling their post horse****. It’s not even that bad of an argument, but of course knowing that Pokechu is scum is a nice boost in confidence.

The tick tock is needlessly threatening, considering I’m not terribly bothered with Kary’s scum read on me because I have a similar, less confident scumread on them.

This is pretty close to a scumslip if I’ve ever seen one. Kary is completely oozing with confidence now.

I personally disagree with the premise that toMorrow’s vote is solely up to you.

I do applaud your efforts at trying to make votes in your direction be illogical.

Your bulletproof claim makes a good lick of sense considering it’s your alibi towards not dying in the night, because “scum was persuaded not to kill you”.

The only reason I’m not pushing Kary harder than I want to is because I flopped heavily with GLG and I’m not too keen on flopping again. Like I was so sold on GLG being scum that my other scumread since D2, being Kary, became basically conditional on GLG’s flip. And when GLG flipped town, Kary looked a lot better because my D1-D2 logic became skewed so much that everything I believed in was dependent on GLG flipping scum. And that didn’t happen. That’s why I took some time away from the game so that I could flush my confidence down a partially dilapidated sink in a gas station. I still think that Kary might be scum, but if nobody else believes me and wants to follow Kary to the grave, I’d be alright with losing to him.

In hindsight, I suppose Kary did save GLG for a great reason. GLG was being widely scumread, and Maven was being scumread to a lesser extent AFAIWA. Taking advantage of a Maven lynch early was great, because Kary knew I would still be locked in the GLG mislynch wagon. If GLG was taken out immediately, I would have been more open-minded now that my all-or-nothing push was out of the game. But by sparing GLG, I was left disabled for one more day and Maven’s wagon was a great opportunity to take advantage of.

And as for my experience with the Kary meta, they typically don’t go for the easy lurkers. Now he has been wrong twice in a row, a true rarity for Kary, and they have a renewed sense of confidence with Pokechu again? Every nerve in my body is telling me this is a bus if I’ve ever seen one. Z25 will be dead tomorrow and Kary can use their Bulletproof claim as a reason for why they’re still alive, despite them being the “towniest townie in the game” (a loose paraphrase from #781.) Now I’m usually wrong, and y’all don’t have to roll with me if you don’t want to, but Kary is the move for me after Pokechu, unless we want to try no lynching.

And as for the ISO, it’s been another rather uneventful day for Kary. Confidence in their Pokechu quotes, but not much else besides questions and general “what if”s. I really don’t see how y’all are reading Kary so highly as town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh.

Oh...

Well **** me diagonal it looks like Z25 isn't trying anymore. First they want to lie prostrate to the false god Kary by claiming that they made a stupid risky move (without doing literally anything else mind you) which was a complete and utter miscalculation, and two, they want to bask in sweet ignorance without giving any counterargument to literally anything I said. I asked you several questions that you can't even fathom to satisfy me with answers to. This game is over.

It's not even lylo omfg. Have you even played mafia before?

I didn't say "Oh yeah I know Pokechu so well" or anything like that. You're actually resorting to fabricating evidence just so you don't have to reread the thread. I'm absolutely appalled. Linking a game was a piece of cake and isn't even alignment indicative. I actually feel dizzy now.

It made more sense yesterday because we didn't know for sure who was scum between Z25 and Pokechu. Only Z25 knew for sure among the townies.

No lynching now would just result in Z25's pointless martyrdom. That's not even martyrdom. It's just a pointless death.

Disgusting.

What are you ****ing on about. Name me anything I've ever said and I'll tell you in great detail why I said it. I didn't make any "slip ups" because I'm town. In addition, you're in no place to be bragging about being "right as hell" aboud Pokechu because they directly ****ing counterclaimed you. There was no other option other for them to be lying. A ****ing monkey with a keyboard could do the same thing on D3 if Pokechu claimed it was a mafia roleblocker.

If this is all because I didn't fall to my knees and tug you and decided to give Pokechu's argument some merit, then I'm sorry that I didn't put blind faith into your Ace Attorney music and will remember to do so in the future.

I can't take your trolling anymore. If the two complete ISO's detailing your uselessness this game didn't hit the spot, I'll compose a sonnet for you after I eat. For the spectators, though, I'll throw in my most recent relevant quote.
Are you paying attention whatsoever?

Theres 4 people left we mislynch scum gets a kill and we lose.

Are you blind?

Your reactions have me back on your train.if I’m wrong I’m wrong, but I’m fine with this:

Vote: UP

Top Bottom