• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia III: Game Over. Who Won?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Votecount 3.3

2. UtopianPoyzin
4. Z25
6. Pythag: Pokechu
7. Pokechu: Z25
8. Kary
9. Sabrar

Not Voting
UtopianPoyzin, Pythag, Kary, Sabrar;

Important Game Links
Game Links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
^= V/LA

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is April 1st, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Personally I'm a fan of leaving a breadcrumb D1 when I'm a PR so that I can point to them later to strengthen my claim. Something along these lines though not as apparent:
I think this does not fall under hidden/encrypted text based on what I perceive as the intent of that rule but you might have different standards about this here.
Plus as I mentioned I would have waited with claiming my result to see more interaction from other players with the person I found guilty.
Other than that I don't think there is a 'good' way of playing Cop.
Yeah it being MyLo really had me confused. I thought about voting No Lynch! But then I thought I might die. And I'd rather not die with a guilty LMAO

But I didn't think of what Kary said, to just say I have two reads I'm super confident in. That's smart!!!! But it really IS rocket science!!!!! Like, having to breadcrumb and all that jazz. It's hard!! You have to be really clever. As vanilla I can just say whatever whenever and get mislynched and win or lose and not have to worry!!! Super different ballpark, I kind of don't like it.

So since MyLo is close enough to LyLo, I just claimed. At the time, it sounded like a good idea. LOL

Sabrar

Smash Ace
....what if Sabrar vs Pokechu is a bus?
I can't show you my games on the previous site but the only time I bus is if actual Cop checked my buddy and even then there have been times where I tried to save them.
Also, I would have never agreed to Pokechu claiming what he did.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't like Z's responses here. The post in question (my #206 I think) brought up decent points against him (how he was deliberately misrepresenting my posts and how he was just posting about there being nothing to post about, not taking initiative) but Z once again ignores them and acts like there's nothing to answer or combat. He also takes it a step further and says my reaction "reeks" of scum being mad I was targeted early? IDK where he got that. I mean, I listed valid reasoning against his slot. This feels like more OMGUS, which, I've been knocking him the whole game for LOL

I also don't like this post here. He's vanilla townie so he doesn't need to be proactive? Pretty slimy. As town and especially as vanilla townie your power lies in your voice and your vote so if you're saying you have less reason to care, you can't be proactive, because you're vanilla townie, that's really bad. Like being vanilla isn't an excuse to not put a good foot forward, but Z is acting like it is.

I'm not sure what he's saying here. Is it that I'm telling him he should advance his read, while also not advancing my own (electing to check Poy instead of Z)? Because I think the two are completely different. Power roles get antsy and anxious and everyone's made plays that don't seem smart in hindsight, regardless of alignment. So I don't think this really counts for anything imo

Once again, Z refuses to use actual content against me. Instead, he uses my vibrant posting style to make the case that I don't care about the tracker dying? How are the two related? I'm a laidback person and that's just my personality. I don't see how using emojis means I don't care about the tracker dying. You know you're talking to a powerrole, right? Like when Raxxel flipped I was SCARED!!! LMAO

None of this really goes against my slot and my alignment, or paints me in a bad light. Just mostly defending himself - which isn't bad! It can help to have his perspective on things. I understand his point about questions being irrelevant at times but it still doesn't change the fact how Z thinks that since he's vanilla he doesn't have to try his best. That's really bad imo
Alright let’s tackle this nonsense next.

First off you keep saying you had super valid reasons, but I already countered most of your claims. Now here’s your 206:

I meant that generally. Like if a player is harping on someone that you think is town, even if it's just that one player harping, it might be nice to step in and give your own two cents. If Poy was immediately voting those who even glanced at Zest LOL then that'd be weird. But just putting out your thoughts helps.

Honestly? From what I've seen toDay? Z or Pythag. Z because his arguments against me are just constructed very poorly. I'm mad in the first place cause it's against me LMAO, but I'm even MADDER that it's BAD. Like come on!!! If you're going to vote me, make it GOOD. STOMP me into the ground! Make me cry!! It feels like he just wanted to vote just to vote. See if he could get a real wagon going. Even his #192 terribly misrepresents one of my posts saying I was suggesting a wagon on Maven and that I approve of getting wagons on anyone for the heck of it. In his #174 he said he chose not to post because there's not much to say, but as town shouldn't you try to put more content out regardless? Even if it's asking players their stances on random things (like Poy asking me whether the ends justify the means). Staying silent just because "idk what to post" isn't good for town at all.

And Pythag is me kind of taking a shot in the dark but I feel like throughout the phase they've only been reacting. Like going with the flow. Just there. I think the slot hasn't been proactive enough, I don't get that vibe. lays tarot cards and ouija board out I'm getting a negative aura. He's asked a few questions this phase but they seem to be moreso clarification and not really trying to further a read or a perspective on someone, and overall he hasn't attracted much attention. His vote on GLG seems a bit unprompted considering how he didn't say much about the slot before IIRC. But I think my suspicion is partially due to me not having played with him before.

I'm also OK with T-Rax for the same reason, that I haven't played with them before. I don't feel guilty voting out a stranger ;);) I don't think the slot has done anything overtly scummy but it's D1 so it's too early to say someone's definitely scum and someone has to be the first to bite the bullet. So if Z's out, and Pythag's out, then I'd have to say him because those three players are the ones I'm least confident in. But now that Maven hasn't posted anything besides throwing shade at T-Rax, him too. I'm equally as unsure of Maven and T-Rax. My joke vote has unironically become a possible vote for me! I like when that happens

tl;dr Z, Pythag, T-Rax, or Maven. Z first, the rest in any order really.
First let’s look at that bolder. You literally said you were mad because I voted you. So yes that is part of your reason and reaction. So your later point here about how me saying you were just mad was bad, is actually further strengthened by this weather you want to admit it or now.

Again you can have your own personal opinion on my vanilla townie play, but mine is that there isn’t as much you can do. If I’m more proactive in a game, that’s my bread crumb of a role. If I’m less active that’s how I bread crumb being a vanilla townie. Could I do better as vanilla townie? Maybe, but that’s not really a valid mark to scum read someone.

And that’s literally all you have to say on my slot in this post. It’s not even your biggest Z focused post. So why do you hold it to importance? It lacks substance to your reads on my slot. Also you mention my posts are bad but don’t even choose to quote or point them out at this point. Again if my read was so strong for you then, you would have cop checked me, because no one else really agreed all in on my slot at that point. But back to your newer post here.

And I never said I shouldn’t be proactive. Also for such a strong understanding of how a vanilla townie should play, I can’t see you not know how a cop plays. Your entire statement on vanilla townies shows that you have a strong understanding of the roles in a game. Which means you would more than likely have a good grasp on a cop’s function, yet you claim you don’t.

And I was saying you should keep your reads getting stronger. But you again chose to cop Poy supposedly over me. Showing you didn’t care about advancing your reads.

“You know you’re talking to a power role right?”

But I’m not talking to Kary.

That’s quite a claim, when you know I don’t buy your bs lol. I admire the boldness of that statement though. You’ve done nothing to prove your a power role or act like one.

Lastly never said I should have to try my best. Your taking that out of context. I said there was a lot less I could do. At this point it should be very clear I’m not being Less proactive at this point though, so you can’t really make that argument either

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
okay, I know.

I know, but I'm just saying...

maybe

I can’t really see that atm. They haven’t even voted or interacted as much as I’d expect a bus to go down

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
First let’s look at that bolder. You literally said you were mad because I voted you. So yes that is part of your reason and reaction. So your later point here about how me saying you were just mad was bad, is actually further strengthened by this weather you want to admit it or now.
Actually you're not wrong!! Like I can see why that'd be misconstrued as OMGUS. But the bolded, I would've said that in response to anything or anyone. Like that's just me being me LOL
Again you can have your own personal opinion on my vanilla townie play, but mine is that there isn’t as much you can do. If I’m more proactive in a game, that’s my bread crumb of a role. If I’m less active that’s how I bread crumb being a vanilla townie. Could I do better as vanilla townie? Maybe, but that’s not really a valid mark to scum read someone.
Points understood!
And that’s literally all you have to say on my slot in this post. It’s not even your biggest Z focused post. So why do you hold it to importance? It lacks substance to your reads on my slot. Also you mention my posts are bad but don’t even choose to quote or point them out at this point. Again if my read was so strong for you then, you would have cop checked me, because no one else really agreed all in on my slot at that point. But back to your newer post here.
I did give the post numbers, I feel like that's about the same as quoting. And I just got ansty with my cop check... it's far too much power to wield. Don't give it to me ever again!!!!
And I was saying you should keep your reads getting stronger. But you again chose to cop Poy supposedly over me. Showing you didn’t care about advancing your reads.
see above LMAO
“You know you’re talking to a power role right?”

But I’m not talking to Kary.

That’s quite a claim, when you know I don’t buy your bs lol. I admire the boldness of that statement though. You’ve done nothing to prove your a power role or act like one.
I proved Poyzin!!! That's one thing. But you think we're partners so from your PoV this technically isn't wrong!
And I never said I shouldn’t be proactive. Also for such a strong understanding of how a vanilla townie should play, I can’t see you not know how a cop plays. Your entire statement on vanilla townies shows that you have a strong understanding of the roles in a game. Which means you would more than likely have a good grasp on a cop’s function, yet you claim you don’t.
It's HARD!!! Like vanilla townie you can do ANYTHING you want. Who's gonna stop you???

But cop?? Don't get me started. You have to pick the right targets, you have to breadcrumb, you have to live until LyLo to claim.... My oh my. Way too much for someone like me.

also I want my vote back on you lmao

Vote: Z

I will die by myself on this wagon, but that's okay

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Once again, misrepresenting my post. ****s and giggles was clearly not my only reason for voting, as I've explained numerous times to Z that Maven was already in my lynch pool.

He still holds me to buddying despite buddying Kary himself (he hasn't argued this point)

I said earlier that Z just reflects everything I throw at him and makes potshots. Here he's now saying I'm the one making pot shots LOL proves my point right doesn't it?

He also says that my post he quoted here, #411, doesn't have any real problem stated, just that I don't like his slot and I won't elaborate. He ignores the fact that there's a whole LIST of problems in #411 "Z has misrepresented me, deflects what I'm saying, backtracks, throws potshots" that I had already elaborated on. So this isn't me "not elaborating until later", this is me having ALREADY elaborated! :joyful:
Considering Maven is 4th on your reads list I. Terms of likeliest scum, how can I really take that vote seriously? Why not talk about the other 3 reads you have and why town should lynch them? If those reads were stronger you should have hold onto them not just vote maven because why not.( see last quote for the quote of your reads list)

Now for your buddying statement. Your not wrong I trusted Kary a lot. There was good reason too. You’ve been switching back and forth before Kary, Up, etc. say what you want, but I quoted multiple posts already showing sucking up to various slots.

And your right that can look suspicious, But you know how I just asked if you read Sorcerers?

Well that actually is relevant here. Here’s your homework:

Scum Z here did that exact strategy and lost because of it and being stupid. So tell me would I risk the same thing back to back? The answer? Absolutely not, let alone the odds of me being Scum back to back. So why would scum Z paint an obvious connection to Scum Kary if that was the case?

I wouldn’t. There’s no way that team makes any logic sense from the perspective of me buddying being why I’m scum.

So that’s a direct counter to both your arguments there. You call it deflection but none of this is.

Your statements and actions make no sense when weighed with your behavior.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually you're not wrong!! Like I can see why that'd be misconstrued as OMGUS. But the bolded, I would've said that in response to anything or anyone. Like that's just me being me LOL

Points understood!

I did give the post numbers, I feel like that's about the same as quoting. And I just got ansty with my cop check... it's far too much power to wield. Don't give it to me ever again!!!!

see above LMAO

I proved Poyzin!!! That's one thing. But you think we're partners so from your PoV this technically isn't wrong!

It's HARD!!! Like vanilla townie you can do ANYTHING you want. Who's gonna stop you???

But cop?? Don't get me started. You have to pick the right targets, you have to breadcrumb, you have to live until LyLo to claim.... My oh my. Way too much for someone like me.

also I want my vote back on you lmao

Vote: Z

I will die by myself on this wagon, but that's okay
You really don’t need to bread crumb as cop to be honest.

If you chime in on a lynch, your basically confirmed.

For example let’s say One person is being voted for the day because of whatever reasons.

The cop coincidentally checked this person last night phase.

Cop knows they are innocent can chime in and will usually stop a lynch.

The problem here is your claiming basically a super cop role that makes no sense given the role’s title’s definition, and the setup. That’s why your claim isn’t working here because it’s likely false and very wrong

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And for someone who thinks I’m scum and is voting for me, you sure are having a swell time liking my content. So I can’t really say I take your claim seriously, and it honesty further convinced me I’m likely in the right track here

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And for someone who thinks I’m scum and is voting for me, you sure are having a swell time liking my content. So I can’t really say I take your claim seriously, and it honesty further convinced me I’m likely in the right track here
You're the only one actually entertaining and explaining things to me!!! I'm actually a bit sad. Kary was just like "lol nice try. but not really"

LMAO

Sab was really nice too in explaining what to do as cop too. But Poy and Pythag are just absent

like yeah you all can think I'm scum, that's whatever. Really sucks. But now I'm just being left hanging outside to dry!!!! Like can we at least quick lynch or something? Because if it's four more days of this then I'll be mad .

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Z25 Z25 do you have anything you want to say before the Day ends? since you're probably dying in the Night.

I'm kind of skimming over your argument with Poke because I don't think you need to bury him any further.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm kind of skimming over your argument with Poke because I don't think you need to bury him any further.
to be fair I was absolutely slaughtering Z on Days 1 and 2. But no one cared. I thought me announcing my guilty would really help!! But town just really did NOT care!!! LOL

I still really really like my #527

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 do you have anything you want to say before the Day ends? since you're probably dying in the Night.

I don’t think there’s much else I can say. Other then that I still think Up is likely Chu’s partner if scum.

If Chu isn’t scum I don’t even know what to think anymore. I know I’m vanilla so I can’t even fathom how I’d Chu does have that role, how it could end up with such a wrong result

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary (sorry for pinging) but is it too late to be your doublevoter? Like if you vote me I'll vote me too. I still want to be in the HBC. Like put in a good word for me?

Imagine it - #HBC | Chu !

Or can you like turbo lynch me??? That's another way you get into the HBC right??

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We should still go for No Lynch. It can't hurt and there is like a 1% chance it actually helps.
If we no lynch scum gets a free night kill and we learn nothing. How is that what we should be doing?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I suppose not, but there will still be others who will be voting.
Maybe I'm stupid but I'm pretty sure any majority lynch requires scum bussing, someone self-voting, or my vote. And I don't plan on dying at Night, either.

Sabrar Sabrar I can kind of understand no lynching after we hit Pokechu but before just seems like stalling for no reason.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Heh, my word isn’t worth much because I know everybody else susses me to some degree, but it’s time for another Kary ISO.

In full disclosure I’m going to be operating under the assumption that the team is Kary and Pokechu. I realized that people might not like it when I call a post useless this time, so instead of calling posts useless I’ll just call them absolutely nothing and ignore them.

who else is scum besides Z?
It's your own fault for tying yourself to the GLG waggon. AND you've already had 3 days to think about it.

If you don't have 2 scum reads within the next 48 hours I'm voting for you then and there.
Imagine making the statement that even though I was absent for two days, I become more scum. Scum!Poy would have made sure to fabricate 2 reads before the deadline, but I didn’t end up doing that. I’m aware that there is a certain level of wine there but I’m going to ask everybody to be realistic about it, as I won’t address it any further.

explain this
The odds are irrelevant, because we're not lynching at random.
Oh, and our tracker already flipped, so I don't know where you're going with that one.

mafia 101 sounds like a class for beginners. I do not consider myself a beginner.
So you think scum might have, as a strategy, decided not to kill anyone.

EVEN THOUGH, there is an obvious counter to that, which is that town can no lynch in response?
You're giving scum more chance to control the narrative by removing a town player, and you throw away the possibility of two successful saves giving us an extra lynch.
who in this playerlist would decide to no kill Night 2?
This whole train of thought is completely preposterous and I have a hard time thinking you seriously believe it.

Sabrar, someone who's generally being townread and who replaced into the game with a clear plan on a GLG townflip for some reason wants more time to post things? They want to no kill in the hope that town maybe has a PR left that maybe gets a false positive?

This is complete horse****, Pokechu
So this post shows Kary’s stance on Pokechu as being scum, calling their post horse****. It’s not even that bad of an argument, but of course knowing that Pokechu is scum is a nice boost in confidence.

I'm town now I take it? That's quite the turnaround.
so who's the +1?
okay, but....

what if Pokechu and z25 are bussing? *thinking emoji*
are you saying I'm scum with Pokechu?
There's still no need to rush the vote.
yeah you, uh, don't need to tag me. there's still no rush. I'm glad you pointed out the 'role only' thing though.
The tick tock is needlessly threatening, considering I’m not terribly bothered with Kary’s scum read on me because I have a similar, less confident scumread on them.

@Pythag do you think Pokechu is legit?
Put these teams in order from most to least likely, and why.
Pokechu Pokechu I admire the effort that you're making. But it doesn't change anything lol
This is pretty close to a scumslip if I’ve ever seen one. Kary is completely oozing with confidence now.

okay, I know.

I know, but I'm just saying...

maybe

I mean who we lynch after Poke is up to me anyways. And I'm going to vote for Poyzin. So... I don't really see the point lol
I personally disagree with the premise that toMorrow’s vote is solely up to you.

I mean, if we go to Lylo, is anyone really going to vote for me?
I do applaud your efforts at trying to make votes in your direction be illogical.

Maybe I'm stupid but I'm pretty sure any majority lynch requires scum bussing, someone self-voting, or my vote. And I don't plan on dying at Night, either.

Sabrar Sabrar I can kind of understand no lynching after we hit Pokechu but before just seems like stalling for no reason.
Your bulletproof claim makes a good lick of sense considering it’s your alibi towards not dying in the night, because “scum was persuaded not to kill you”.

The only reason I’m not pushing Kary harder than I want to is because I flopped heavily with GLG and I’m not too keen on flopping again. Like I was so sold on GLG being scum that my other scumread since D2, being Kary, became basically conditional on GLG’s flip. And when GLG flipped town, Kary looked a lot better because my D1-D2 logic became skewed so much that everything I believed in was dependent on GLG flipping scum. And that didn’t happen. That’s why I took some time away from the game so that I could flush my confidence down a partially dilapidated sink in a gas station. I still think that Kary might be scum, but if nobody else believes me and wants to follow Kary to the grave, I’d be alright with losing to him.

In hindsight, I suppose Kary did save GLG for a great reason. GLG was being widely scumread, and Maven was being scumread to a lesser extent AFAIWA. Taking advantage of a Maven lynch early was great, because Kary knew I would still be locked in the GLG mislynch wagon. If GLG was taken out immediately, I would have been more open-minded now that my all-or-nothing push was out of the game. But by sparing GLG, I was left disabled for one more day and Maven’s wagon was a great opportunity to take advantage of.

And as for my experience with the Kary meta, they typically don’t go for the easy lurkers. Now he has been wrong twice in a row, a true rarity for Kary, and they have a renewed sense of confidence with Pokechu again? Every nerve in my body is telling me this is a bus if I’ve ever seen one. Z25 will be dead tomorrow and Kary can use their Bulletproof claim as a reason for why they’re still alive, despite them being the “towniest townie in the game” (a loose paraphrase from #781.) Now I’m usually wrong, and y’all don’t have to roll with me if you don’t want to, but Kary is the move for me after Pokechu, unless we want to try no lynching.

And as for the ISO, it’s been another rather uneventful day for Kary. Confidence in their Pokechu quotes, but not much else besides questions and general “what if”s. I really don’t see how y’all are reading Kary so highly as town.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So this post shows Kary’s stance on Pokechu as being scum, calling their post horse****. It’s not even that bad of an argument, but of course knowing that Pokechu is scum is a nice boost in confidence.
Can you expand? Wording here is a bit strange. What's not that bad of an argument, what I was saying or what Kary was saying?

Cause that's what I thought!! That what I said wasn't horse****. I mean it's a possibility!!! My feelings were a lil hurt LOL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
See, that's why I like you, Poy!! We go together like two peas in a pod! Kary smacked me HARD with that but here you are restoring my faith a little. I feel a bit better, actually!!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
lmao poyzin just give up brah
IDK homegirl I mean he brought up some good points. You kind of are twiddling your fingers until suddenly you get a spark and LET'S STOMP CHU or LEMME KNOCK OUT GLG AND POY

LOL

Like personally I believe it. Not just because he's confirmed town to me :laugh: but because it's pretty legit.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
IDK homegirl I mean he brought up some good points. You kind of are twiddling your fingers until suddenly you get a spark and LET'S STOMP CHU or LEMME KNOCK OUT GLG AND POY

LOL

Like personally I believe it. Not just because he's confirmed town to me :laugh: but because it's pretty legit.
also I do feel like it's a litle bit disdainful to kind of ignore his points??? Like if you're so confident then why not just move the game forward and vote me and him? :confused: Like I can understand ignoring what I have to say because of the arguments everyone's made, but you aren't even giving Poy a chance here LOL

like at least take him seriously and give him a shot!!!!

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Can you expand? Wording here is a bit strange. What's not that bad of an argument, what I was saying or what Kary was saying?

Cause that's what I thought!! That what I said wasn't horse****. I mean it's a possibility!!! My feelings were a lil hurt LOL
Oh noes...

I’m sorry Pokechu...

I kind of think that you’re scum. I was just stating that Kary’s opinion of you was “Pokechu’s post was horse****”. I wasn’t going to go that far, because your posts on D3 sound better than they ever have this game. It’s just that I think Z25 is painting a good argument against you... :(

We can still be friends though, right?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh noes...

I’m sorry Pokechu...

I kind of think that you’re scum. I was just stating that Kary’s opinion of you was “Pokechu’s post was horse****”. I wasn’t going to go that far, because your posts on D3 sound better than they ever have this game. It’s just that I think Z25 is painting a good argument against you... :(

We can still be friends though, right?
Oh yeah of course LOL yeah you can scumread me, that's not a problem!! I was just agreeing that yeah I wouldn't call my posts horse**** :laugh: like that's a bit of a downer!!! Kind of sucks to read that!!!!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i let you live past d2 as mafia and u try and do me like this lol

me and poke makes 0% sense as a team btw
How come you didn't tell Z that? I think Z brought that team up earlier right? Do you have any points against the team? Since Z brought up how you dropped your one post against me, I think it was like #427 or something, and from an outside point of view I can see where he's going with that.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
i let you live past d2 as mafia and u try and do me like this lol
Awww, you remembered my one wish Embarrass! Thank you Kary, I owe you big time.

me and poke makes 0% sense as a team btw
I don’t know; I think the case that I made was kind of good with some pretty decent points.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Oh yeah of course LOL yeah you can scumread me, that's not a problem!! I was just agreeing that yeah I wouldn't call my posts horse**** :laugh: like that's a bit of a downer!!! Kind of sucks to read that!!!!
I do think that you’re scum, but I do think that it may be plausible to consider who on the roster would NK Night 2 as evidence. However, nothing that we could hypothesize would be concrete, as any player could easily do the opposite of what we expect?

Top Bottom