• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia II: Gave over. Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Open to lynching Ruy still, that's pretty much where I'm at.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 3.1

Red Ryu
Macman
Maven
Soup
Vult Redux

Not voting:
Red Ryu, Macman, Maven, Soup, Vult Redux

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is October 8th, at 11:59 PM

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yea cuz soup was totally worth saving.
But aiight well lmk if I should try to defend myself to you.

Otherwise we lynch soupScum toDay. and hopefully you die toNight and MavenTown or RuyTown vote the other tomorrow.
It could easily let you lynch Zen before people changed there minds.

I made it incredibly clear I wanted Soup first above all else. You even were on board with it only to 180 to hammer Zeb and end the day when I made it also clear I wanted input from Ryker first. Others as well.

You think I am scum? Why am I scum over Maven? What makes him town yo you?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vult how sure are you that Maven is town?
Not sure. He's my shakiest read. But his posts toDay fit very well with his behavior end of D2. I reread and could see how he could misinterpret Zen's posts as mistakenly thinking he (Maven) is a Mason.

his post above (#803) is really bad though

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not sure. He's my shakiest read. But his posts toDay fit very well with his behavior end of D2. I reread and could see how he could misinterpret Zen's posts as mistakenly thinking he (Maven) is a Mason.

his post above (#803) is really bad though
I'd lynch Mac over him tbh. I have more Lee way with him where as Mac his end of day 2 and right now I strongly dislike.

Soup is still my 100% needs to die slot since he really is pitying nothing on the table and still remains the scummy lurker he is.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
honestly i feel like we lost the game d1. I knew Soup was the better choice and I might have been able to get the votes to lynch him. I would've had 3 with me/Ryker/Bardull. but Maven's awful read on me and Bardull's and Mac's awful read on Ryker made me paranoid and want to stay safe and compromise on Gheb.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I'd lynch Mac over him tbh. I have more Lee way with him where as Mac his end of day 2 and right now I strongly dislike.

Soup is still my 100% needs to die slot since he really is pitying nothing on the table and still remains the scummy lurker he is.
Honestly d4 (assuming there is one) I would try to reread everything holistically and make the best choice. I think Mac's hammer was deliberate and he thought he could confidently backtrack and get away with it. He's probably surprised I'm grilling him this hard. His responses to my pressure don't make me feel better about him.

I'm just glad it's your choice and not mine lmao. I'll just blame you if you pick wrong

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
honestly i feel like we lost the game d1. I knew Soup was the better choice and I might have been able to get the votes to lynch him. I would've had 3 with me/Ryker/Bardull. but Maven's awful read on me and Bardull's and Mac's awful read on Ryker made me paranoid and want to stay safe and compromise on Gheb.
Day 1 is a crap shoot unless mafia super messes up.

Day 2 was a mistake but not much can be done at this point.

If Maven/Mac is the townie get them to side with us for once.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Honestly d4 (assuming there is one) I would try to reread everything holistically and make the best choice. I think Mac's hammer was deliberate and he thought he could confidently backtrack and get away with it. He's probably surprised I'm grilling him this hard. His responses to my pressure don't make me feel better about him.

I'm just glad it's your choice and not mine lmao. I'll just blame you if you pick wrong

I'm pretty deadset at this point but I want more from the other three before i vote.

Monday or Tuesday I will be voting with a warning before I vote.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
random thought: if one of us DID accidentally vote town!mac the Maven/Soup would never be able to coordinate an alphastrike because they don't exist LOL

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
lol i literally told maven i thought he was town and basically threw personalized invitation to join the townie justice league and he responded by giving me a super scummy post

this game has been super stressful

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
i reread again

Haha I found the crumb. I feel so smart.
soup isn't scum, it's Ruy and Maven. soup was right yesterday.

Lynch me or lynch Ruy. My town flip will show that Ryu killed Bardull to frame me. He's the only one to have pushed that point today. Also as I said earlier, the only person that had a sole scum read on me yesterday was Maven, so why was Barull the kill over Maven? Because Maven is scum.
Look at Xivii's posts. I never claimed anything about masons, but right after Xivii claimed to have found the "breadcrumb" he never talks about me again, and repeatedly asks other people to claim masons. Not me. And he never brings me up in his "scumpile" again. From that point on Xivii treated me like I was confirmed town, and was solely trying to get the other people to claim if they were the mason. So I'm pretty certain Xivii thought I was the other mason, and this was what the "breadcrumb" he believed he found told him. I'm not a mason and didn't want the scumteam to realize their mistake. Notice how he was asking me to claim before the breadcrumb find, but never after. So I wanted him dead before someone else claimed. I was thinking Ryu last day based on his shifty answers to Xivii's requests, which made me think he'd crack and answer the question. There's never a benefit to mafia knowing the prs.
maven's lying.

Maven89

Smash Master
Ok, going through all of this

Starting with Vult

what did you expect him to say.
Something? The guy has barely posted and done almost nothing since Day 1. I hoped he'd come in and post something where we could read him better. I'm having trouble understanding why you asking our prime scum target to post is scummy.

Soup has shown he has no interest left in this game. I'm down for lynching him and risking it all on Soup, if we lose it'll be fine.

maven's lying.
I ****ed up and had the posts in the wrong order in my head. I remember him saying he thought I was scum, but then he stopped. I was basing it off of these posts, which were on a latter page from the ones you quoted.

I don't understand. Aside from Ryu, I am the best possible lynch today.
#HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

Ryker has claimed Mason. What is your claim.
You had claimed VT, Mac had pushed Ryker, that left only Soup, Ryu and Me as unclaimed, and out of those Xivii never asked me to claim. Re-reading myself he apparently had thrown me in the scum pile then removed me in favor of Soup, but I completely forgot that. I don't know why he never asked for my claim though, but what I posted before was how I was reading it. He was still fishing for Masons anyways, which was the biggest point I had (and mentioned) when asking Mac to lynch him. This wasn't a lie but just a mistake on my part.

Soup has shown he has no interest left in this game. I'm down for lynching him and risking it all on Soup, if we lose on that then so be it. If after the flip the game is still going I'll look for partners, but right now I'm not motivated to go through and do all that. Not when it's possible Soup gave up on the game and was town. I'll get motivated if there's a Day 4.

This has been an incredibly frustrating game

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Lame, I'll read up by tomorrow evening.

Does noone else wanna try to hash **** out while vult is alive though? Like maven I'm not even sure what your thoughts on any slots are

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Looking into maven and Mac, still not a fan of Soup but Jesus that quick hammer.
what exactly did you mean by this? you were looking into a potential maven / mac team?

It could easily let you lynch Zen before people changed there minds.

I made it incredibly clear I wanted Soup first above all else. You even were on board with it only to 180 to hammer Zeb and end the day when I made it also clear I wanted input from Ryker first. Others as well.

You think I am scum? Why am I scum over Maven? What makes him town yo you?
I don't think Maven is town any longer.

i think you overrate the value to scum of lynching Zen before soup.

I still think it'd be weird for me as scum to draw so much attention to myself with such a hammer. Especially given that literally everyone in the game, save Ryker and Maven (who had me as null), thought I was town. I also think it's unlikely that as MacScum I would go and ask Maven to unvote Zen so we could consider Zen's claim idea and then after going through that effort turn around and hammer him.

Also I find it incredibly weird that I'm getting so much **** for this hammer when literally everyone was down with Zen scum besides me (Vult even tried to get Ruy [i think it was Ruy] to hammer Zen yesterDay). Especially odd given that you guys want to end toDay early despite the fact that barely anyone has talked about **** as opposed to d2 where a considerable amount of discussion happened

still got some thoughts i wanna post

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
this is true, soup should not have lived this long, Maven should not have lived this long. lynching Gheb and Zen was a huge mistake because they at least have content that tie them to other slots, and are willing to actually post.

What exactly did you mean by this? Side with you guys on what specifically

(also fwiw Ruy I'm not tryna single you out with these questions, you just have more content to work with then Maven)

Top Bottom