• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia II: Gave over. Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There is no flavor in this town. You all like the vanilla flavor, because that's the best flavor there is. Chocolate sucks. Icecream till the day we all die. Also someone died on the news but all you care about is your precious ice cream. For we are sloths.

Kat’s Bingo rules BORROWED AND SLIGHTLY EDITED:

Rule set:

Fundamentals:

• I am the mod of this game, ??? is the co-mod. Any questions, concerns, and actions for the game are to be directed to me/us.

• Please enjoy this game, and do not personally attack other players in a manner that is offensive.

• Inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games.

• If you believe a simple mod mistake has occurred, please address this in-thread and in bold. If you believe a large moderation mistake has occurred, or you have a dispute, please contact me via PM or IM.

• In particular, if I post a vote count that does not accurately reflect your vote, it is your responsibility to correct me -- otherwise your vote may be treated as it appears in the vote count.

• You may make ONE BAW post after you have died. This may not contain game relevant information, and if it does, I will edit it out.

• No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (And if you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise).

• Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.

• Editing your posts is not allowed. Upon each edit you will receive a mod-vote. Mod-votes do not hammer a player.

• I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.

• You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.) If you are unsure if your paraphrase crosses the line, ask me via pm.

• Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text colour to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)

• Do not post in code.

• You must post in English.

• Hydras are not allowed.

• Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

• Any action which would be illegal to actually do is also illegal to fake (for example, posting a made-up PM that shows a Cop result of guilty/innocent).

• Do not use this (color) color as it is the mod's color.
Voting and Lynching:

• Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Red Ryu.

• You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Red Ryu, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. It is not necessary, but it is appreciated if you do.

• No lynch is a viable lynch choice, e.g. Vote: No Lynch. A majority voting for this choice will end the Day with no player being lynched.

• The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a deadline is reached. If a deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be a no lynch.

• No posts during Night.
Activity and Deadline:

• You are required to post at least once every 72 hours. You will be prodded otherwise. An accumulation of too many prods (3) will result in your replacement or a modkill, depending on the circumstances. If feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing / modkilling. If you have a pre-planned absence, please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. If your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you will be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.

• A single deadline extension will be granted if a majority of players request this, e.g. Request Deadline Extension. This extension will last only 24 hours.

• Each day phase will last 7 days. Night phase will be 48 hours.
Game Specific:

• All roles are assigned entirely at random.

• Jesters, Survivors and Politicians are non-existent in this game.

• Modkills only end the Day if the player being killed is town-aligned. All other modkills will continue the game. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise).

• Town win condition: You win when there are no threats to the town remaining and there is at least one town-aligned player remaining.

• I reserve the right to change the rules at will, and even in extreme circumstances enforce it retroactively. If a strategy feels shady to you, you might want to take it up with me first.
filler for no random reason.

Setup

5 VT's
2 Masons
Mafia Role Cop
Mafia Goon

Player List

1. Red Ryu
5. Maven

Dead
3. Gheb
6. Bardull
7. Xivii
4. Ryker
8. Soup
9. Vult Redux
2. Macman

Replacements
1. You.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Updates

I'm just making sure the thread looks nice so it'll flow well. Game should start soon.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If anyone has complaints about the rules/deadlines let me know I'm willing to accommodate, it's all about what you guys want not me. I'm using 7 day deadlines but let me know if you want 10 instead.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Day 1 has started with 9/9 players confirmed. Deadline is September 21, at 11:59PM.

Votecount 1.0

Red Ryu
Darkpit
Gheb
Ryker
Maven
Bardull
Xivii
Soup
Vult Redux

Not voting:
N/A

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is September 21, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
i am a heron, i hv a long neck and a pluck fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you don't vote my way ill fly into ur house and make a mess of ur pots and pans

Vote: BarDull

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.1

Red Ryu
Darkpit
Gheb
Ryker:
Xivii, Vult Redux
Maven
Bardull:
Maven
Xivii
Soup:
Bardull
Vult Redux

Not voting:
Red Ryu, Darkpit, soup, Ryker, Gheb

Important Links:

Notes:
N/A

**= V/LA

Last edited:

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
i am a heron, i hv a long neck and a pluck fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you don't vote my way ill fly into ur house and make a mess of ur pots and pans

Vote: BarDull
ah hmm uh huh xivii literally said he had confirmed you as scum and you ignored him.

interesting.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm ignoring Zen for Day 1, again. Someone read him for me. I don't want to spend all day jumping down his throat because he's a ****head.

Vote Maven

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
zen + maven team, calling it now
Oh come now, Cersei. Surely scum would never FoS His partner in His opening post as a means to establish distance between the two of them early on while simultaneously giving Himself a way to avoid voting said partner, avoid moving His vote anywhere else through out the day, and an out to reconsider His position on said partner the next day after having tied said partner's potential merit as scum to being based solely on the grounds of being a paired duo with His primary lynch choice, who by D2 has flipped town?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm ignoring Zen for Day 1, again. Someone read him for me. I don't want to spend all day jumping down his throat because he's a ****head.

Vote Maven
In the mean time, I will be doing everything in my power to lynch you. The lack of resistance makes it a great deal easier. I thank you. It's been a long time since I've played with scum Ryker.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Oh come now, Cersei. Surely scum would never FoS His partner in His opening post as a means to establish distance between the two of them early on while simultaneously giving Himself a way to avoid voting said partner, avoid moving His vote anywhere else through out the day, and an out to reconsider His position on said partner the next day after having tied said partner's potential merit as scum to being based solely on the grounds of being a paired duo with His primary lynch choice, who by D2 has flipped town?
okay my brain can't process this much text without periods but let me try

uuuuuh i think you're saying it's unlikely you are scum with Maven. errr actually you are saying you are likely scum with Maven because you're giving yourself an out to change your mind d2

did i get it right

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
noah fence but i want to put someone at L-1.

the votes are too spread out tho.

Bardull, RR brought up a decent point about Gheb. How about you change your vote with me

ranmaru ranmaru request vote count

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Zen claim daycop with guilty on Red Ryu while you're at it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.2

Red Ryu
Darkpit
Gheb:
Red Ryu
Ryker: Xivii, Vult Redux
Maven: Ryker
Bardull: Maven
Xivii: Gheb
Soup: Bardull
Vult Redux

Not voting:
soup, Darkpit

Important Links:

Notes:
N/A

**= V/LA

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not sure what to make of this thread so far.

Ryker's reaction to Zen's vote seemed a little much for me. Maybe I'm reading into the severity of the interaction incorrectly, but:

>Zen feigns tunnel vision on Ryker in the first post of the game
>Ryker proceeds to claim he is going to ignore Zen for the rest of day 1 and calls him a ****head
>Zen calls off his tunnel vision really quickly (?)
>Ryker tries to laugh it off as though it was not a big deal to begin with, after calling Zen a ****head.

I feel like Zen was more natural, Ryker was not.

Xivii Xivii What do you mean by tactically? There was a reason for it, but nothing too out there or anything. We're still in RVS, after all.

@#hbc | soup ended up not responding to my question. Sad days. Why not?

Bardull, RR brought up a decent point about Gheb. How about you change your vote with me

So I hear you like pivoting!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Although, to be fair, I wouldn't mind rushing Gheb to L-1. Gheb has essentially been the bane of my existence in literally every single game I have ever played with him. Without fail, he has tried to push my lynch almost every single time at some point or another.

Vult Redux Vult Redux I'll do it if you do it. =D

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why give up so quickly?
I wasn't enjoying it.
okay my brain can't process this much text without periods but let me try

uuuuuh i think you're saying it's unlikely you are scum with Maven. errr actually you are saying you are likely scum with Maven because you're giving yourself an out to change your mind d2
yes.

Gheb is the worst person to do this one. It would be a waste of Day time in my opinion.
Zen claim daycop with guilty on Red Ryu while you're at it
I feel like this is an indirect defense of Ryker as if you are attempting to exclamate (I made up that word, because I can't think of the right one) the absurdity of the situation. I also feel this with Ryker's #19.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
on*

Xivii Xivii What do you mean by tactically? There was a reason for it, but nothing too out there or anything. We're still in RVS, after all.
I meant just that, if you make have a battle plan with your first vote or if you choose it at random. I ask, because it seems you usually choose soup as your first vote, if my memory serves me right.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bardull instead of voting Gheb, you should instead vote Ryker with me as Vult asked you the first time. Also if you two are Masons, we should lynch soup and Ryker.

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen, me and you both know that you've meant almost nothing that you've said thus far.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You could be scum without Ryker. I do think you're scum though. #24 just seemed unnecessarily fluffy at such a point.

#HBC | ѕoup

@#hbc | soup ended up not responding to my question. Sad days. Why not?
What question? I didn't see you making anything I could answer to. Were you asking me if I thought you were friend or foe? What would that give you? I'm not sure why you've decided to have dialogue with yourself about this thread when it just opened.

Up until my last three posts, yes.
So you were bait and switching to see how people would react to you? The exact thing I predicted?

You could be scum without Ryker. I do think you're scum though. #24 just seemed unnecessarily fluffy at such a point.
It was semi-serious while going along with whatever you were doing, despite immediately dropping it. I don't understand why we've all jumped the gun but if it's someone I think is doing it the most it would probably be Ryu. Is it a good look for him in your eyes?

#HBC | ѕoup

You can vote me but I would prefer if you answered me too.

Top Bottom