• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flavorless Mafia II: Gave over. Who won?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
maybe zen is voting himself because he's the goon and he wants to keep his rolecop partner!soup alive jic they need the investigation.

maybe zen purposely deflected from Soup so many times to intentionally make Soup look guilty if he flips

you guys are making me really paranoid stop.

if you guys (Mac/Ryu) really prefer want to lynch Soup, I'm for it. I'm honestly not sure what the better lynch is now. /:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
maybe zen is voting himself because he's the goon and he wants to keep his rolecop partner!soup alive jic they need the investigation.

maybe zen purposely deflected from Soup so many times to intentionally make Soup look guilty if he flips

you guys are making me really paranoid stop.

if you guys (Mac/Ryu) really prefer want to lynch Soup, I'm for it. I'm honestly not sure what the better lynch is now. /:
Show the "whenever" moments. I want you to confront your misgivings as you dig the blade into my back.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Show the "whenever" moments. I want you to confront your misgivings as you dig the blade into my back.
i think ryker did an good job of it

though i pretty sure you responded to it already; don't remember exactly what you said offhand.

about to go to sleep. sorry about the knife! in my defense i feel betrayed by you :p if you're scum like i think you are it's a well-deserved knife

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote

Ryu is here. May as well get what we can out of him. I'll revote afterwards. I also want to see if they counter claim.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

though i pretty sure you responded to it already; don't remember exactly what you said offhand.

about to go to sleep. sorry about the knife! in my defense i feel betrayed by you :p if you're scum like i think you are it's a well-deserved knife
And if I'm not?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

The questions that were ignored were of this day alone in the time span of hours within each other. I didn't want to give scum a heads up on which direction they should go. I was only going to give my reads if it were the sake for someone reading me. I felt I had already given enough original content and that it would have been beneficial for the rest of us to get an idea of Ryker's own original reads.

The other thing, you finally getting to soup, was made at the end of the day yesterday when I was very tired and could no longer produce words.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
you can make fun of me at endgame?

I would be so shocked
I'd find no pleasure in that.

You don't have to be shocked. You just have to do me the justice of looking at my point of view despite your theory. I am doing my very best to try to break down any misgivings and show you that you are being circular. I just need for you to genuinely try to listen to me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 2.4

Red Ryu
Macman
Ryker:
Maven
Xivii:
Ryker, Vult Redux
Soup: Ryu, Macman
Vult Redux

Not voting:
Soup, Maven, Xivii

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 2 is October 1st, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Something in my life is coming crashing down around my head. I am going to be MIA tomorrow in all likelihood.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@#HBC | ѕoup #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

If you guys are masons and do not counterclaim now, you are essentially giving scum the win. You need to counterclaim asap so we can lynch me and the surviving townie (ideally Mac) can choose between the Mason claims tomorrow.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
You just have to do me the justice of looking at my point of view despite your theory. I am doing my very best to try to break down any misgivings and show you that you are being circular. I just need for you to genuinely try to listen to me.
ughguhg i'll make time to read a little more tonight. I'm so busy but I'll do it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
soup isn't scum, it's Ruy and Maven. soup was right yesterday.

Lynch me or lynch Ruy. My town flip will show that Ryu killed Bardull to frame me. He's the only one to have pushed that point today. Also as I said earlier, the only person that had a sole scum read on me yesterday was Maven, so why was Barull the kill over Maven? Because Maven is scum.
Claims not be whiteknightong and still pushes against his lunch.

Come on!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Show where I white knighted him. I've not once spoken against a soup lynch. I wanted him lynched twice yesterday, but no one else joined on.
You've constantly pushed against any push at him and still are.

If you ever pushed him you did it compelled unrememberable.

Tell me why Soup is town and stop dodging the question. I told you why I think he is scum.

Address what I posted.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't want to know if you are Ryker's partner. I want to know if you are counter claiming Ryker with a different partner. Otherwise you and soup are confirmed scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
At Ryu: tbh my soup read stemmed from the possibility that the two of you were Masons. The way that he was acting made me feel he was a pr and when came in voting him I felt you were trying to throw scum off your trail.

I will still give you the gratitude of voting me today, and the last townie can sort out between you-soup and ryker-partner tomorrow. But if you don't counter today, you will not be believed tomorrow under any circumstance.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount Final

Red Ryu
Macman
Ryker:
Maven
Xivii:
Ryker, Vult Redux, Maven, Macman
Soup: Ryu
Vult Redux

Not voting:
Soup, Xivii

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 2 is October 1st, at 11:59 PM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Xivii was lynched! He was a vanilla townie.

It is now Night 2. Deadline for actions is Friday, 30th, at 11:59PM EST.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryker, town mason, was killed night 2.

It is now Day 3. Deadline is October 8th, at 11:59PM EST.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 3.0

Red Ryu
Macman
Maven
Soup
Vult Redux

Not voting:
N/A